It Belonged To Me
1.4k 7 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rika puffed out a small cloud of smoke from her mouth. Her eyelids just half opened, lost in thought... mostly about her spacy friend who just a while ago went to confess her feelings to her crush.

'She's sure to be rejected by him...'

That clutz's crush is 7 years younger than her and already has a hot and able girlfriend by the way.

'Sigh, now how should I cheer her up when she comes back? Hope that guy ain't rude when he's rejecting her... or I'll have to empty a couple of magazines into his head.'

Rika sighed again and with her sigh, a cloud of smoke exited her mouth.

Just then, a blonde-busty figure barged into the tent.

It was Shizuka... but why was she so happy?

Rika shook her head a bit in disbelief, "Hey, didn't you just go to confess your feelings to that guy?"

It hadn't been even an hour and she was back? What's more with a surprisingly happy face!

"First of all smoking isn't allowed here, Rika!" Shizuka chastised Rika, but only got a 'Whatever' look in response.

Then forgetting about the trivial matter, the blonde woman still in her doctor's coat beamed before she sucked in as much air as her lungs had the capacity to store to fill her friend about the happenstances.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hm," Rika hummed, running all the things that Shizuka told her in her mind.

"So, you're really okay with it? Him two-timing with the both of you...?" Rika looked down a moment, "Are you sure, you won't regret this decision? I mean, I know he's not a really bad guy and it may be possible that from where he comes from 'harem' is common, but it's not common here! The thinking that our partner is solely ours is so deeply rooted in our beings that..."

"C'mon Rika," Shizuka smiled, "You also know that harem was once prevalent in our world too. It's still common in some countries even in modern times...  Well, it was at least before 'Undeads' happened. Anyway, it might not be that hard to adjust, besides, harem, in this case, isn't for the greed of the man, but for the happiness of all three of us!"

"But... it's just..." Rika couldn't find the exact words, but she just didn't want her friend to be compromising and stay in a relationship like this when the worl–Island was so full of men who'll give every ounce of love, attention, and care to Shizuka who a two-timing bastard could never.

Rika is a pretty straightforward and easygoing person. Despite being a virgin she's pretty open about subjects of sex. She's a mature woman, not a teenage girl!

Even topics like one-night stands or remarriage are understandable to her but...                                                                   

Sharing... a man...?

Rika just couldn't digest that thought.

Shizuka sighed, after years of friendship it was easy for her to guess what could be on Rika's mind anytime, "Look Rika, if I find myself uncomfortable in this relationship then I can break up with him. He isn't binding me or anything... at least till we do the deed that is... He told me that once I do 'it' with him, there'll be no going back and I'll be his and his alone for eternity!"

Shizuka chimed with a silly smile on her face.

Rika twisted her brows in amusement, "That's kinda hot, not gonna lie."

Exhaling sharply and throwing her half-burnt cigarette after crushing it with her bare hands, Rika stood up, "I'm not a fan of your relationship but I won't be heavily against it too. But know this, I see one tear of sadness in your eye and the two-timing bastard's gonna die!"

Saying so, the Rika went out somewhere.

"Thank you..." Shizuka smiled as she muttered words of gratitude to her friend.

.

.

.

Somewhere in a vast endless plane, consisting of only darkness... were sitting two women on a couch looking at a glowing screen with moving people in front of them while eating 'pop-corn'.

A throne made of bones and skulls of various humanoid and non-humanoid creatures was left alone on the side as the women cheered or sometimes got frustrated looking at the screen tirelessly.

With one having pure white hair and the other with platinum blonde hair, both seemed like sisters but were they?

"Ooof," The one with pure white hair, covered with just her latex black bra and panties, winced while looking at the other one, she was obviously mocking the other one for something, "There he goes getting a new one, Luna."

The other one with platinum blonde hair, Luna, rolled her azure eyes in exasperation, "I've told you this last time, Death... he can have anything he wants! He's my little Art! He's precious to me, it doesn't matter if he wants some more girls to play with. What matters to me is his happiness."

"You're missing the point here, gurl. Your lovely little 'Art' is getting attached to girls other than you, fuck that! He already loves that younger one!" Death smirked. "I don't see him leaving any of them for you!"

With an extended exasperated sigh, Luna opened her mouth, "C'mon, Death, it's not like I'm not understanding what you're doing here. Now shut your mouth with some popcorn and let me watch him!"

Lady Death giggled a bit before stuffing her mouth with a handful of the delicacy called popcorn, her shark-like teeth chewed on the salty and slightly creamy popcorn.

Both ladies have got to know each other quite well in the several months since Luna arrived in this dimension.

Luna's here because... Well, more specifically her soul is here, in Lady Death's dimension, since it was extracted from the cycle of reincarnation as some 'friend' of Lady Death requested it.

Death would have under no circumstances agreed to that request if it were any ordinary entity. That 'friend' of hers was her once her crush... Anyway, she, after all, did comply with his request and as a result, her 'friend' owes her one.

After the extraction of Luna's soul from the divine cycle of reincarnation, the question was who'd take care of the soul... long story short Death's friend now owed her two favors.

Surprisingly, over time Lady Death came to really like the mortal soul. That obsessive love of her reminded Lady Death of her younger self.

They could be even called besties for the most part, except for where Lady Death has to draw the lines. Her pride, which was valid and understandable, didn't allow her to get too close to the mortal soul.

But she did care about her little friend, she even arranged it so Luna could watch the love of her life in real-time.

Death swears she didn't arrange it because it was funny and amusing to watch Luna's reactions!

"Oof, there he goes fucking another girl silly like that. And damn, those boobs are shakin'" Lady Death chuckled, "She's got'em bigger than even you, girl."

It appears that Arthur was finally deflowering Shizuka as well. He had already had sex with Saeko and never fails to do it regularly with her too.

Luna pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes, "Hmm, maybe they are..."

Luna couldn't deny that fact, but even so, they were just a tad bigger than hers. She added, "Not that much of a difference in the mass of flesh in that area."

'Eh?' Death was amused, her comment had affected Luna. It doesn't happen often! It was Lady Death's turn to tease her more.

"Hah, you can't deny it anymore, Luna, you are jealous after all."

"Sigh, just how many more times do you want me to repeat..." If deadpan, annoyance, and exasperation had a face they'd look exactly like the face Luna was making right now.

Death showed her a toothy grin, "You can say whatever pleases your heart but that doesn't the fact that he lost his virginity to someone other than you."

Luna paused for a bit, she then turned to Death. Death matched her eyes. Luna smiled a bit as she tilted her head, it looked quite satisfied as she reminisced about some past memories. "Who said that he lost his virginity to someone else?"

Lady Death twisted her brows, she was kinda excited about what the girl was gonna reveal next.

"He was never a virgin, his virginity was never supposed to be his anyway. It belonged to me and I took it..." Luna smirked. "He doesn't know it though, I had drugged him while doing the deed, after all."

Death cackled in mad glee. Surely, keeping this girl with her wasn't a bad decision on her part. She was hella entertaining.

Alas, she won't remember anything that happened in this dimension once she returns to the world of the living.

Thanks for reading!

So, yeah Luna's staying in the dimension of Lady Death, yes the one that exists in the Marvel universe.

By the way, I have end semester exams from today, they'll last for about two weeks, I will try to write and upload in whatever time I could squeeze out of studying, so the updates might get a bit irregular.

Please bear it with me!

Again,  thank you very much for your support!

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

59