Adventure Time!
1.6k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You want to go on a date?" Arthur asked the blonde woman behind him as he flicked through the screen in front of him.

He rotated his chair to look at Shizuka after he pressed a button on the panel in front of him. The humming of the Tesseract encased in a metallic intricate structure shut off and the human-sized metallic ring behind the Tesseract also lost its azure glow.

"Sure, where do you wanna go?" Arthur asked.

"Wherever is fine, as long as I get to enjoy it together with you?" Shizuka beamed and clapped her hands together.

"Hmm... How about a small adventure on another planet?" Arthur smiled.

"Another planet~" Shizuka tapped on her cheeks a few times, weighing and pondering this new option over the other ideas she could think of.

She was told that Arthur had invented something which can open a portal to new worlds, and a couple of months ago he even found a habitable planet. So, well maybe camping in another world might really be enjoyable who knows?

"We should go! We'd be the first humans on that planet, just like Adam and Eve were the first humans to roam on Earth!" Shizuka nodded her head in excitement, her boobs jiggling with her each motion as always.

"Sadly, we won't be the first humans on that planet. It was Tobias who first stepped on that planet, well, we had to make sure that it really was safe for the humans. Can't just trust the data obtained from apparatuses, after all." He snorted.

'Did she forgot when I was telling her and Saeko the same thing the other day or was she never paying attention...' Arthur smiled.

"I am excited to go there anyway~ how about we bring Saeko as well? She'll be thrilled, I know it! Ooh, and cute little Alice too!" Shizuka chirped as she strutted off to somewhere before even listening to Arthur's answer.

Arthur sighed and continued his work on the larger version of the universal portal machine. This machine which opens a portal to another world was inspired by the one using which Loki arrived at Earth in the first movie of The Avengers.

Making it took him three years!

Yes, it has been a total of four years since he arrived in this world. The shelter on the island has been coming along nicely.

From tents housing more than 100 people in them to proper wooden houses for each family. With over 1500 residents and fully functional amenities like hospitals, schools, and even leisure facilities, it can no longer be called a premature emergency shelter, a fully developed village/town would be a more appropriate word. It has experienced really good development in the past three years.

Kazu had worked a lot in bringing in new people from the rescue mission he and his team of high school students along with Rika and a couple of Hydra soldiers conducted. In short, he was working as a proper main character. And apparently, he even came out alive from certain death situations with the sheer strength of his plot armor. Arthur was glad.

Other than refilling supplies in the initial months, till the farms on the island weren't developed, Arthur had little to no contribution in building the place into what it was today. Though he did roam around all over the world with Saeko and Rika and sometimes even Shizuka in tow to store a few nuclear bombs, and also shut off the still active nuclear power plants scattered around the world.

Anyway, seems like Saeko and Alice were also joining Shizuka and Arthur on their little date in another world as they entered Arthur's research facility not long after Shizuka went to bring them.

Zeke, Alice's pup wasn't joining in this little endeavor of theirs. Well, there was no way Zeke could join... as he died.

Arthur had no hand in killing Zeke at all.... It was all Tobias.

"And, now we can enter the portal!" Arthur stated and then entered the bluish-black smoky portal.

The ladies followed behind him, with a ten-year-old bundle of excitement and curiosity named Alice with them, this was the ladies' first time stepping into a new planet and the experience was sure to be remembered.

Exiting the portal, for a while they just stood there with their eyes widened and lips stretched into a wide smile or an amazed dumbstruck jaw-drop as they took into their surroundings, just amazed would be an understatement.

The clear blue sky, with three moons visible even during the day, and the beautiful sun that was enlightening half of the planet. The abundant flora and fauna on the plains of the planet viewable from the tallest cliff they were on looked exceedingly eye pleasing. And the cherry on the top for Alice was the rainbow due to the waterfall a few kilometers afar.

"This looks really similar to eart––" Saeko uttered until her words were halted by the sight of a humongous creature similar to that who roamed the earth in the Mesozoic Era.

A fucking Tyrannosaurus rex... but with horns...

The only thing good about it was that it was really far away.

"So, are you sure, we can live on this planet without disturbing those 'inhabitants'?" Shizuka fidgeted a bit.

"How tough are those?" Saeko asked as she ran who knows what kind of simulation in her mind, a spark of challenge lit up in her eyes.

"Another good thing about this planet is that creatures big as that are quite rare to find. This planet's size is smaller than Earth, three-forth of the size of Earth, so might feel that the gravity of this planet is low. You'll feel that things are lighter on this planet but don't think you're Clark Kent just because of that."

"Who's Clark Kent?" Saeko tilted her head a bit.

Arthur pursed his lips, 'Ah, yes, not all the fiction I know existed in the world of HOTD.'

"Nevermind." He shrugged, "Anyway, you see that small clearing? That's one of our bases on this planet. Alice's father also works there. Our goal is to reach it by evening."

"I wanna ride him, he's so cute, like a unicorn!" Alice pointed at the dinosaur as she hopped then hugged Arthur's with stars in her eyes.

Arthur laughed as he lifted the girl in his arms, "Sure, you can," He turned toward the girls still smiling, "Since princess Alice demanded it, we will begin our journey to the goal after we borrow the reptile's back for a ride, you both are riding it too, right?"

Shizuka shook her head, "Sorry, but I'm too afraid... ehehe~" Shizuka trailed off.

While Saeko just nodded with a small smile.

"Then it's decided, we're all going! Our adventure begins!" Arthur cheered as he took out a chopper and placed it a few meters away from them.

"Eh, but I said I'm not coming~~" The big titted cow exclaimed, but her words went through one ear of the tyrant and left the other.

"I hate Adventures!!!!!!!!!" Shizuka cried.

Anyway, after the joyful and thrilling or for some, 'horrifying' ride on top of a real dinosaur, they set up a couple of small tents near a river and began the preparation of the barbeque.

The fish catching was the responsibility of Saeko and Alice, while Shizuka used this opportunity to give a head to Arthur.

After Saeko and Alice returned, Arthur feeling extraordinarily fresh and enlightened, cooked the meat with all his heart, he genuinely liked cooking. It was one of the few hobbies that took his mind off the present.

Once done eating their delicious lunch, they set off to roam around the forest and explore all the new and fascinating variety of flora and fauna. One of the strange things they noticed was that the bees on this planet were really huge, they were the size of a chihuahua but were a lot more friendly than that devil's minion.

Their peaceful adventure was once interrupted when a massive-eared bear with a bony structure resembling that of a rib cage protecting their torso attacked them. Ah, a couple more of them were behind the bigger one.

Saeko was thrilled to encounter them, she wanted to test her blade on these thick-skinned bastards, but Arthur pulled his leash on Saeko and stopped her from charging at them.

He didn't want Alice to see Saeko's face in berserk mode, the kid really liked Saeko's gentle and calm attitude, she had once even said that she wanted to become like "Saeko Onee-san", once she grows older.

So, Arthur attacked their obvious weakness and used a supersonic gun which scared the bears away.

Finally, by the time the sun sat, they reached the base. There, after resting for a bit and dropping Alice off with her dad who was working in this planet as a researcher, the duo of girls urged him to go back to the tent house at the river, they wanted some alone and quiet time with him.

Arthur understood the 'notion'...

 

Thanks for reading!

Heya...! Two more chapters left of the HOTD arc. Oh, and Demon Slayer arc's chapter 1 is released in Patreon.

And yes, keep the likes, comments, review coming!

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

55