F*cking in Another World 18+
2.1k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heya, I'm back!!!

Well, sorry for the extended break, after the exams ended I then traveled to home about 2500 km north of collage. Anyway, I should be consistent from now on. As I will utilize this time to stockpile some chapters...

Anyway, here's the chapter...

=========

Arriving near the river, Arthur stored the chopper back in his inventory. As soon as Shizuka and Saeko look at the sky they were mesmerized by the night view. 

This planet had three moons, all reflecting colors of varied lights. The biggest one shone blue while the other two glowed in light red and faint green. The countless stars that enveloped the whole sky really accentuated the beauty of the moons.

And when the pleasant breeze and wholesome melody of nature fell on their ears, it heightened the pleasure of being here even more.

"So~ pretty!" Shizuka clasped her hands near her face, "Let's do it outside today! What do you say, Art, Saeko?"

Arthur didn't reply as he was busy setting up the security devices around the perimeter most of which comprised some infrasonic and ultrasonic emitting devices. The creatures of this planet were really sensitive to sounds, they'll have to keep that in mind while developing this planet in such a way that it doesn't harm the ecology of the planet.

"I don't mind," Saeko replied as she looked at Shizuka, the girls were talking with their eyes. 

The three individuals have bonded really well in the span of three years, and whenever it came to defeating Arthur in a lewd 'fight' in the arena of the bedroom. The girls were allies. 

Still, it was rare for them to be able to come victorious and even that was at the cost of one of them as whenever the 'fight' became too intense and Arthur felt like losing, he would suddenly increase his focus on a particular girl and then make her pass out due to pleasure and then it was time for the other. 

Arthur grabbed Saeko's waist and dragged her to Shizuka and then he hugged the busty blonde. The especially horny boy dug his head into the crook of Shizuka's neck and took a deep sniff of the scent of his big-titted lover. His arm on Saeko's waist crawled up to her boobs and started massaging them, he fondled Shizuka's huge breasts too. 

At his sudden display of affection, the girls felt a bit confused, they haven't even had dinner yet. "What happened, Art?"

"Calming myself", The boy said, "Or the way you both look right now, I would start fucking you both right this moment."

The planet and the stars looked beautiful, yeah, but Arthur just couldn't take his eyes off the two beauties in front of him.

Saeko giggled a little, patting his back she whispered in his ears, "No need to calm down at all, just take a fluffy bed out and we shall take care of all your agitation." 

The purple-haired girl pushed her thighs between his legs and started rubbing his dick.  

Arthur pushed both of them away from him, but the girls didn't try to resist at all as they fell.

'Hah... Today, I'm in a mood of some animalistic breeding...' He cracked his neck.

A soft springy bed, just as Saeko had asked appeared out of nowhere. A typical move of Arthur and the girls were already used to it.

He paddled on his knees toward them and dug into his meals. A heavily wet and sloppy kissing session followed, soon the women panted and gasped for air as soon he switched between the lips of the girls.

He tore off their tops and fondled the flesh on their chest to his heart's content while continuing his sucking and licking of their bodies.

Shizuka and Saeko chose to follow his flow as he played and wetted their bodies with his slimy saliva.  

He stood up on his knees and forcefully rolled Saeko over, the girl yelped a bit and then giggled in nervousness as she realized what was going to happen to her love hole. 

And as expected Arthur stored his pants in his inventory and tore off Saeko's panties, her knee-length skirt was just flipped over to give him access to her breeding organ. 

Saeko's cunt was already wet, and Arthur's cock was leaking precum but for a comfortable fuck, a bit more lubricant was needed. 

He looked at Shizuka, she narrowed her eyes seductively and walked on all fours towards his pelvis, and gulped his dick down to the deepest part of her throat. Her eyes rolled up. 

And after keeping it in there for a few ticks she took his shaft out, keeping the bulb in her mouth. Stimulating it with her tongue, sucking in all the air in her mouth creating a den of pleasure in her mouth, she started rotating her whole face to give him the utmost pleasure. She also began bobbing her face forward and backward as her slim arms held his muscular thighs for support. 

While doing all of this her eyes never broke contact with Arthur's, transmitting her lewd intentions with just her eyes.

Arthur grunted, removing his right hand from Saeko's ass, he stroked Shizuka's head. She was doing a really good 'job'.

Once Arthur was satisfied with the process of lubrication, he plunged all of his length in one go into the pleasure cave of the purple-haired girl from her behind. 

"Aaahn~" Saeko moaned, her toes curled up as she spasmed a bit. "Ugh~ I could never get used Ooohhnn~" She moaned again as he began thrusting his dick in and out of her pussy.

Saeko bit her lips to control her disgraceful moaning and her face distorted in a mix of euphoria and pain, another thrust and her tongue lolled out as she cried in pleasure due to his animalistic pounding.

While Arthur enthusiastically slammed his dick into Saeko's dripping pussy, Shizuka licked all over Arthur's body, going as far as sucking his balls as he pounded Saeko.

"HAhh..." Arthur grunted as he painted the walls of Saeko's insides white with his cum. 

Saeko also couldn't hold back her orgasm... '"Oh, fuck!!!", she moaned as her eyes rolled up and her pussy squirted rivers.

Panting he removed his hands from Saeko's waist, and she plopped into the bed as if all of her energy was consumed by Arthur.

The excess cum that leaked from Saeko's pink pussy was swallowed by Shizuka. The blonde woman has become addicted to Arthur beyond salvation indeed. 

But it turned on Arthur even more, he pulled Shizuka by her slender upper arm. 

Shizuka giggled a bit as she looked into the boy's lust-filled eyes. She lifted her huge tits and pushed them to Arthur's face.

'Mmhmm, never gonna get tired of these tits...' Arthur mused as he rubbed his face against Shizuka's milky white breasts. 

To Arthur, the pink nub on her twin peaks looked really alluring, the animal which calmed down a bit a moment ago due to climax got provoked again.

He pushed her onto the bed and then grabbed her tits, squeezing them with quite a bit of force. 

Arthur began sucking on Shizuka's breasts just like he did the first time he saw them. Shizuka winced as she let him do whatever he wanted with her breasts while caressing his hair.

Shizuka giggled, and her hand made its way to Arthur's meat rod to give it a stroke. "Saeko is already done for the night, I guess it's up to me to satiate you~"

Arthur looked at her face, "Nah, she ain't done it yet. Just give her a moment to recover from the massive orgasm."

His hand crawled up from her thigh to her soft and fleshy pussy. Her cunt was practically flooding with her love juices. Arthur smirked as he raised a bit to adjust his dick on her pussy while also teasing her by rubbing it on her clit.

"Hmmhh~" Shizuka hummed as her chest heaved up and down in anticipation. Her heart beating as if it will break out of her chest.

Arthur kissed her boobs again as he finally inserted his tip in her hole. 

"Ahn~" Shizuka moaned in ecstasy. It was finally in!

But without even giving her the time to get ready for a good rough pounding, he began thrusting his hips again and again, his dick stirring up her from inside.

Shizuka wasn't the one the suppress her moans at all, she moaned her heart out as she enjoyed their passion and greed for each other.

A few moments later Saeko also sat up and quietly watched them in anticipation.

Saeko's brows automatically furrowed as she watched Shizuka's massive breasts jiggle. 

After two weeks, it will be Saeko's third dating anniversary while three weeks later, it'll be Shizuka's second.  

The point is that, it has been about three years since Arthur arrived in this world, at that time Saeko was 18 and now she is 21, and yet her size only grew from D-cup to F-cup, she knows that her growth was remarkable but still... Shizuka has fucking J cup!

"Woah!" Saeko got pulled out from her spacing as Arthur turned her around and began slamming his dick inside her without any restraint.

Restraint... well, Arthur's super soldier body learns anything in one go, so Arthur never had to 'think' about restraining himself. More precisely this 'thinking' to restrain himself became something like an involuntary action. And therefore, he could enjoy fucking them to his heart's content without ever worrying about hurting them.

Anyway, their fuck marathon lasted till daybreak, though they did took a short break to eat dinner and all...

But yeah, fucking in another world, below the natural lights of the tri-moons and surrounded by this luscious forrest was awesome! 

=============

Thanks for reading!

Support me and read ahead on pa treon

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

45