20- Not bad
135 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

... Lieutenant Raff warned them in all seriousness.

"Right now! I will introduce you to your instructors and you will introduce yourselves to them and your other teammates. Starting from you, Private Warfield."

Lieutenant Raff pushed the fat soldier forward with his metal prosthetic arm.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Private Warfield, I'm a scout and my manifest grants me augmented speed, but only in a single direction. I specialise in scouting and hit and run missions. The artefact I'm using is custom made and allows me to slow down rapidly when I'm moving in any direction"

It was unknown whether or not it was a cruel joke but for a fat person to be agile and nimble the image in their mind just didn't add up.

Next up was the young chap, he quickly stepped forward and introduced himself.

"Hello everyone, I'm a support class healer my name is Private Tristan, I'll be in charge of healing your wounds so please do take care of me. I'll be using an artefact that helps me funnel my manifest to heal someone properly. "

The introduction was quick and effective practically everyone respects a healer, whoever has a healer on their team would stand a higher chance of surviving.

The girl with the shield stood up quickly and stepped forward,

" I'm Sergeant Scarlett, I can see some potentials amongst you, but at the same time, there are still weaklings amongst you. I am in charge of the Vanguard team and I have a binding manifest. I can lock down anything from moving within 10 meters. I'm using a shield artefact that can repel enemies back "

She shot a glare towards Z, Odrunn and David who were obviously wearing inferior gear. Z and Odrunn didn't really care and weren't exactly bothered, but David grit his teeth, he'd always been treated as an underdog but it was the first time anyone called him a weakling.

Lieutenant Raff pointed towards Kipp and motioned for him to go ahead and introduce himself.

"My name is Kipp, I'm representing the scouts and I'm here to learn how to play well in a team. My manifest allows me to control the wind as well as finding the path with least wind resistance making me agile and quick. My Artefact allows me to be windproof and lets me move more smoothly"

Kipp smiled as he went back to sit down.

The two supports were next, they stood up and walked up together with Wallas taking the lead.

"I'm Wallas Aidan, I'm the support attached to this team, my manifest can allow me to link with everyone telepathically and we can communicate via thought. I'm using an artefact that can amplify my brainwaves"

The fat Private Warfield whistled, for veteran soldiers like them, having the ability to communicate telepathically would save them a lot of time and effort. In a team fight, it would take a lot of effort to just keep shouting out commands and if they were to speak to the commwatch while incognito it will prove to have some issues, so this manifest is one of the most desired in the military.

Continuing on, Wallas spoke once again, "This is Cali Whispers, she's shy to speak in the crowd so I'll introduce her. She can control the earth, mud, sand, rocks that kinda thing. She can't fight, so she'll surely be supporting from the back, she's using an artefact that can help her limit her manifest"

Wallas said nonchalantly as he easily introduced Cali.

"Ahhh! Wait! Isn't she the one who has an A grade manifest and switched from being in the offence? Why would you go to support? When you have such a strong manifest!"

Arlene said angrily, she knew what it meant to have a strong manifest and not use it, in her eyes and many of the offence classification, they felt that if you have a strong manifest but not go on the attack, you are essentially committing treason.

Cali blushed as she looked on the ground she instinctively stepped back hiding behind Wallas.

"Please be forgiving of her, she has an issue whereby she cannot harm anything. If she's on offence, it's even worse for her. If she's in support at the very least she can protect others with her abilities."

Wallas frowned as he tried to explain the situation to angry Arlene with the pigtails.

Ashli went forward to pull Arlene's shoulder telling her to not cause any more trouble for Cali.

Sergeant Scarlett stepped forward and asked Vero to take the lead in introducing himself.

"I am Vero Irga, I am a Vanguard, I will be the defensive wall and I will block whatever attacks come my way. My manifest is multisize, making me able to get bigger to be a stronger wall. My Artefact allows me to create a defensive barrier in front of me"

Kyzil went next, arrogantly stepping forward.

"I'm Kyzil Dyamara, I have a barrier manifest and I can tweak it to any shape, my artefact is a speed-based boot artefact allowing me to get from point to point faster."

Kyzil explained as he looked at the face of Sergeant Scarlett. Sergeant Scarlett nodded as she motioned for him to return.

David walked up next, he stood tall and firm

"I'm David Chambers, my manifest is Metal form I can harden my body and steel my nerves. I'm using a military issued shield artefact for now, but I believe in the future I will have one that will be customised"

Sergeant Scarlett walked out beside David and asked him to activate his manifest for her to see. Immediately after he transformed, she threw out a hard punch at his abdomen. He slid back a couple of steps before stabilising.

"Not bad, not as useless as I thought I can work with this."

David smiled with content as he walked back to his position, the thought of being called useless disappeared from his mind as he has gotten approval from Sergeant Scarlett.

3