21. Relaxing
126 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Levana was in Tartarus.

Why?

Her new mom, Gaia and her current husband, Tartarus himself, had decided that they loved Levana and were currently spoiling her like a princess. Levana was practically the perfect daughter.

Obedient, yet not overly so.

Honest, yet not brutally so.

Adorable? At least to the two Primordials. 

Tartarus wasn't a terrible place to be in when Tartarus decides so. At the moment, the trio sat on a patch of grass in Tartarus with a table that had a basket of cookies and cups of tea for each of them.

Tartarus, in his avatar form, has a tall and well build man made of lava and molten rocks. According to him, it was his most presentable form. It was also "coincidentally", the only form that Levana thought looked cool.

Gaia manifested in her usual form, as a motherly-looking woman made of dirt with her eyes closed. She was still mostly asleep. However, she had enough presence of mind to enjoy spending some time with a "functional" family, something that she had craved to create for millennia.

In front of the three was something that resembled a floating holographic screen, one that showed the live feed of Kronos, possessing Luke Castilian, fighting a demigod child of Poseidon named Percy Jackson. Levana nibbled on her cookie, holding it with two hands as she paid full attention to the fight.

She found it strange that this young demigod could face a highly experienced titan such as Kronos. Fate had to have a hand in this, though she didn't have many grievances against Fate, it was always best to have contingencies against such variables.

So, Levana watched closely, to see how a boy was winning against a Titan. Eventually, as the Titan began to adjust to his new body, "Luke" seemed to return to his senses and stabbed himself, killing himself and taking Kronos with him. This caused Levana to frown in frustration.

" *Crunch**Crunch**Gulp**Takes deep breath* Boo!!!!" While Levana was jeering because of Kronos' trashy end, Gaia had cracked her teacup from seeing her child perish but still kept her chilling smile.

" Boo indeed. Your brother is going to have a hard time coming back from that," Gaia said, mad that her son was killed again. Levana turned to her new mom and attempted to find any sign of sadness or anger on her dirt face. When she found neither, she mentally took note and returned to watching the demigods.

Levana had honestly forgotten that Kronos was now also her brother.

Tartarus said nothing but continued eating the cookies.

As Gaia was the one conjuring the screen, she also controlled what the screen showed. She zoomed in to see how her other children were doing and was immediately disappointed as she saw how they fled or died.

Seeing this, Levana quickly put a hand on her adoptive mother's thigh and spoke to her.

" Mama, I know you are mad at the Greek Gods but you must not make rash moves. They may react badly to it and flip the board." The statue of dirt that was Gaia did not move but Levana was sure that Gaia had taken her words into consideration.

They watched as the demigods celebrated their victory as Roman demigods swept through mount Othrys, killing Krios. Levana watched as Aethra made her escape safely and sighed.

Soon after, Gaia stopped the live stream. She then attempted to taste a cookie but her dirt mouth simply crumbled when she bit on the cookie. Quickly her mouth reformed and she 'stared' silently at the cookie.

" This... is so hard..." 

" Hahahaha! Mama, your avatar is just not built for eating!" Levana burst into a fit of laughter. Tartarus made an expression that seemed to have been a smile or an imitation of one and continued eating the cookie he held. Truthfully, he couldn't taste them, he hadn't built this body to taste.

" Okay, child, wife, I must return to my main body. I need to release some of my children back into the mortal world." Tartarus said bidding the women a temporary goodbye and his avatar crumbled into regular rocks.

" Child, you wanted to socialise right?" Gaia asked. Levana's eyes literally lit up as she looked up at Gaia's face, away from the cookie she was nibbling.

" *Gulp* Yesh!"

" Why don't you go annoy some of those upstart Olympians upstairs?" Levana pouted at her suggestion and replied.

" I will have you know, Mama, I can kill them if I so pleased," Gaia gently patted Levana's cheek with her dirt hand.

" I know, but you should only annoy them. It would not do you any good if you kill them. You told me that you are having mental troubles... Killing the Olympians may worsen them."

Levana nodded at her statement and got up onto her feet. It had been a week since The Queen had last spoken to Levana. She assumed that it was because she was slowly synchronising with her but it may also have to do with her improving mental health.

" Okay, Mama, I shall go disturb Hades or something. Maybe, I can swindle some info about the rest of the supernatural world from him?" Levana asked herself while tapping her chin with a finger.

" See you, Ma!" As she said that, Gaia's avatar crumbled. Levana turned to the red sky of Tartarus and used her slightly improved flying technique to fly up.

" PA!" With a shout, Tartarus opened a passage for her to pass through to the Underworld of Greek mythology.


From this chapter onwards, I will be following a 3-day update schedule:

Mon, Tue, Thu, 4 am GMT

5