28. Camp Half-blood
110 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The demigods stared at Levana amazed by what they had just witnessed. They hadn't really seen impressive feats of magic before and the ritual that Levana had used to enchant her sword was very flashy.

" Okay, bring me to your teacher," Levana said, her glowing armour, muscular but lean body and tall stature made her an impressive sight. Seeing the demigods hesitate, Levana's eyes glowed a threatening royal purple.

" Are the two of you going back on your word?" She said calmly. Fortunately, before Levana's short fuse could blow, Annabeth replied.

" No, no, it's just that we are on a quest," Annabeth said looking a little panicked as she noticed the goddess' expression.

" Or rather we were on a quest, now that Cacus is dead we can get out of here!" Annabeth continued after pointing at the dragon's corpse and the gold dust around it.

" Wait! We need to get the Caduceus first!" Percy said while running over to the corpse to find what Levana presumed was the Caduceus of Hermes.

" Percy! He told us to keep it a secret that he lost it!" Annabeth exclaimed completely making it clear to Levana now what had happened. Levana bit back a chuckle at the teenagers' antics. They reminded her of her equally ADHD friends back in the Mansion of Learning.

Levana turned her head as she sensed the arrival of another god. She stared into the eyes of Hermes, the Greek god of many things, one of them being messengers. Supposedly the fastest god in Olympus. Levana's eerie glowing eyes unnerved the god who had just arrived.

" Well, hello. It is nice to meet you, Levana."

" It is nice to meet you too, Hermes. If you would? I think these children have completed their quest. Reward them." Levana ordered the god of messengers. As a Godqueen, Levana truly found it fit for her to order gods around. A queen required a certain level of arrogance and confidence after all.

Though the god looked a little awkward talking to Levana, he was still the Greek god of diplomacy and decided to do as he was told. It wasn't as if he wasn't going to reward the demigods in the first place. He tossed Percy a key, waved his hand at the dented shield Annabeth was holding and restored it.

" Percy, that key will open any lock once. Then, it will break. Annabeth, I fixed your shield and made it a little more durable." Watching the god, Levana took notes and mentally noted to figure out how to be capable of doing something similar. To get things done with a wave of her hand, THAT was a skill she wanted.

" Now, what do you want, foreign goddess?" Hermes said turning slowly to face Levana. Slowly, the middle-aged man who looked like he was the CEO of a company, shifted into a young man who looked to be in his early 20s with bronze skin. Hermes wore a winged helmet and a greek toga, with a fancy skirt so as to not restrict leg movement.

Holding his golden staff, Caduceus, the god looked ready to throw hands and protect the demigods behind him. Both demigods looked stunned at the change but Levana kept an impassive look.

" Nice trick, I would ask you to teach me how to shapeshift but that looked inherent. Take me to Chiron, I want to see this centaur that my teacher praised." Levana said nonchalantly. She was a little intimidated by Hermes. Primarily due to how easily he made shapeshifting look.

A powerful shapeshifter could be a terrible enemy. They were often too slippery to hit and had many tricks. Hanok had advised her to steer clear of them. He mentioned Loki, the god of mischief from the Norse Pantheon specifically.

" And why should I do that?" Hermes asked. The demigods behind him looked wearily at the two gods and wondered if they should start running.

" Why? Well... why not? Seeing as you are friends with Annabeth and Percy, you could do them a favour and just teleport us to Chiron and complete their promise for them. Or you could just leave and they will still have to take me to their teacher. The difference between each scenario is only whether or not you want to annoy me." Levana said passively.

She hoped that the god would teleport them to Chiron for several reasons. The first was to save time. Second, she would be able to take a glimpse at how the greek gods teleport, allowing her to start learning how to teleport with a base as a reference. Third, she wanted to see if there were rules regarding gods meddling with mortals. Finally, she wanted to see how the greek gods treat their demigods.

Also, she still had some time to kill before her father, Utu, could meet her. The sun would only set in 2 hours.

Levana's eyes were glowing indicating that she was slowing her perception of time. She watched the micro twitches on Hermes' face as he made his decision. The god seemed to relax his tense body as he made up his mind.

" Fine, I will take you to Chiron but you must not attack him or the demigods. If you do, you will face the wrath of Olympus." Hermes warned her. Levana shrugged and replied.

" I will try not to." She didn't promise anything. After all, if the demigods and Chiron were hostile she would not hesitate to kill them. Levana was not a goddess who discriminated between foes. Hermes sighed and snapped his fingers. In an instant, Levana found herself in another place.

Rather, seemingly in an instant. However, the transition from one place to another was something only Levana and her slowed perception of time could make out. Now, in a forest, Levana and the demigods who were walking up to her looked up at a gateway that said 'Camp Half-blood'.

Though the demigods were perfectly fine walking through the gateway, Levana continued to stand there. She inspected the barrier around the "camp" and rubbed her chin in deep thought. The barrier surrounding the camp was interesting, while she would have no trouble destroying it, it was a complex barrier that if not broken by brute force, would be difficult to unravel.

Levana took a mental note to ask about the barrier as she saw a centaur trot up to her. She faced the centaur and stared him in the eyes.

" Chiron, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Levana, a goddess of contracts and heat, a student of Hanok, a daughter of Utu. I have come to see the centaur my teacher spoke so highly about." Levana kept her chin slightly tilted up as Hanok often did. It made her look a little more professional, at least that was one of the reasons why Hanok did it.

" A pleasure to meet you too. Please, come in. Welcome, to Camp Half-blood." The centaur said gesturing for Levana to enter with a hand. In that instance, Levana felt eh barrier open up to her and she narrowed her eyes a little.

" I shall." Then, she stepped through the barrier into the training grounds of the Greek demigods.

6