5 — The First Class
4.4k 4 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of all the questions I might have expected, such a curveball was definitely out of my predictions. Then again, this was part of her charm. Still, it didn't make it any less mortifying.

I blame the old Dae Ho. That idiot had never masturbated before. He didn't even know what it meant. His general knowledge was so lacking that until recent years, he thought women had dicks too, and that storks delivered babies.

And I had to live with those memories.

"Dae Ho?" Eun Ha's soft call brought me back to reality.

There was a knowing glint in her eyes.

"Yes, I have…" There was no way I was going to subject myself to more embarrassment because of that pea-brained fool. Sure, it was not exactly the truth, for I had yet to do that with this body, but it was not a lie either, since I had indeed experienced the act of masturbation.

But we were not there to discuss such an apocryphal concept.

"Hmm. Really?" Eun Ha pressed, leaning closer to me.

I nodded, mustering as much honesty as I could into one word. "Yes."

"I don't believe you." She bit her bottom lip.

"What…"

'Oh, come on…'

"There is no need to be embarrassed, Dae Ho." A sigh slipped out. "There was no one around to teach you, after all."

Her statement was legit. I couldn't recall a single instance where the original Dae Ho was ever explained what 'sex' was, or why his body reacted in a certain way. 'Fuck… why do I have to deal with this?'

"Auntie, I appreciate the sentiment, but your concerns are unfounded. I've been on the internet before, you know?"

Eun Ha's blush deepened as she fidgeted. "Then… prove it." She challenged, tone soft, almost a whisper.

I couldn't believe it… and she looked like she couldn't believe she said such a thing either.

"I'm sorry, but… are you… do you want me to…?" Oh, great, I was stuttering too. "You can't be serious."

Eun Ha pressed her lips into a thin line as she fingered a lock of hair, curling and playing with it. Then she scooted a little closer to me. "I just… want to make sure you're doing it… properly."

Properly? Was there even a way to do it wrong? It was instinctive, after all, not something you had to study for. Then again, I should stop regarding this world with normal standards. The original Dae Ho was a prime example of that.

"If you do it right, I promise I won't bring it up ever again." Eun Ha amended, now looking deep into my eyes.

I didn't say anything.

She continued staring at me, though I could see how her eyes were wavering.

I got up, and quietly made my way to the door.

"Dae Ho, wait—"

I locked the door. That shut her up.

"Alright. Let's do it."

Eun Ha gulped, heart thrumming in her chest. "Hmm. Show me, Dae Ho."

'Even though I said so, I've never openly masturbated in front of anyone before… It's different from sex. It's a solo play, but I'm being watched… and judged…'

The more I thought about it, the more ridiculous it sounded.

I sidled over to her. She trembled a bit, but continued looking at me. I snuck my thumbs behind the waistband of my pants, and pulled everything down to my mid-thighs, underwear included.

There was no trouble getting 'it' up. Eun Ha's breasts, even in her modest gown, revealed a lot of cleavage. If that neckline were to go any deeper, I might really consider starting to call her 'Mom'.

My hand folded around my dick, and with a few preparatory strokes, it readily woke up, pointing its crimson tip at Eun Ha. A rush of heat enveloped me, my stomach tingling and twisting. I underestimated this body's libido.

It barely took ten seconds for my cock to be at full mast, throbbing and aching to be touched, to release its bottled-up man-cream.

Eun Ha hid her mouth behind her hand. She most likely had no idea that my junior would be this huge.

I brought my hand down, slowly, and we both watched as my foreskin rolled down, fully exposing the flared gland. Then I slid it back up. Once I set the tempo, I began to pump the shaft a little faster.

Eun Ha didn't say a word, she just stared at my fuckstick, entranced.

Her whole face was red, a few pearls of sweat running down her cheeks.

I stared back at her, drinking in her intoxicated expression, her luscious lips, slightly parted in wonder, and her breasts, which were a bit clammy with sweat. Its sheen reflected off the light.

Even though I was the one doing all the work, Eun Ha's breathing got a bit rough.

"D-Does it feel good?" She asked.

"Yes, Auntie…" I grunted, never breaking eye contact. "It feels really good…"

It was this body's first time experiencing such pleasure, and Eun Ha's presence made it all the better. The way she meekly stared at me, putting on a brave face, only to tear her eyes away and blush.

God, it turned me on.

"You know, it's not nice when I'm the only one doing it."

"W-What…?" Eun Ha drew a gasp at my words.

"Auntie… have you ever masturbated?"

"Dae Ho…" She averted her gaze, hand on her forehead. "This is not about me."

I hummed. "Perhaps, but I just showed you that I'm more than capable of taking care of my needs. What about you, Auntie?"

"Of course!" She burst out.

"I don't believe you."

"But…"

It was not like the original Dae Ho knew that Eun Ha was not a virgin, or what 'virginity' in general even meant. He was so clueless that the poor woman didn't even know where to begin to explain.

She didn't believe me when I said so earlier, it's just normal that now I'm the one not to 'believe' her. Tit for tat.

"Prove it."

Eun Ha bit her bottom lip. "It's different… Dae Ho."

"I wouldn't know, would I?"

A few seconds of tense silence followed. And when my hand started slowing down, Eun Ha finally caved.

"This… this is just for the sake of education, okay?"

She liked to lie to herself.

"Of course." I replied, a bit surprised that she actually decided to go on with it.

What about Uncle Yeong Gu? I almost felt bad for him. Was there no loyalty between them?

I did catch some warning signs in Dae Ho's memories, but I thought it was all lost in translation.

Eun Ha released a shuddering sigh as she made herself more comfortable on my bed, spreading her legs further apart. She curled the bottom hem of her gown up to her thighs, and my breath accelerated at the sight of smooth, milky white skin.

"Dae Ho… what I'm about to show you, keep it a secret between us." She advised seriously.

"Uh-huh." I nodded numbly, staring at that piece of heaven hidden between her thighs. I couldn't see it, but the outline of her panties was visible. It would let anyone's imagination run wild.

Eun Ha took a deep breath, and slid her hand deeper into the crevice of her inner thighs. I saw her fingers moving, slithering past the thin strip of her panties, and…

"Oooohh…"

Her feet arched, toes curling.

That sound she made sent shivers down my spine.

She clenched her jaw as her middle finger probed the outer folds.

My hand tightened around my shaft, my wrist twisting a bit and applying a circular motion to my strokes.

Eun Ha's face was the single most erotic thing I've ever seen. Her blush had spread down to her neck. Glimmering beads of sweat ran down her pleasure-contorted face. Her pouty, full lips were apart, allowing her tongue to crawl out and taste the sex-filled air.

I had fucked many hot women in my past life. My status as one of the best footballer in the world was a chick magnet. But this woman, Eun Ha, despite her outward innocence and meek nature, was the sexiest temptress nature bestowed on this world.

Steam seemed to come out with each breath she exhaled, with each whine she let out. She glanced at me, tongue still lolled out. Her eyes glimmered with arousal, which stood in heavy contrast against her flushed face.

Finally, her finger, after a lot of teasing, slipped inside.

"Hnnn!!"

Eun Ha crammed her eyes shut, her breathing ragged. She trembled, knees touching each other as she clamped her thighs around her hand. 

My hand was a blur of strokes. My stomach contracted, warning me of the incoming peak of pleasure. 'Fuck… this… is getting out of hand…' I mentally laughed at that unintended pun.

"Auntie…" I whispered, my knees wobbly, threatening to collapse under the wave of ecstasy.

"Dae Ho…" Eun Ha stared at me, drunk on the pleasure her fingers were feeding her, "Are you… are you about to…"

And then her eyes widened when a rain of white, sticky substance splattered all over her face. The continuous shot was long and thick, clearly denoting that the years of accumulation had made the eventual outburst even more raging.

She was literally bathed in that stuff. Her hair. Her face. Her tongue. And even her cleavage. None of them were spared. The dollops of cum continued their descent down her nightgown, making everything messy and arousing.

"Dae… Ho…" Eun Ha looked up at me, mouth still parted. Her heart was beating with the power of a locomotive off the rails.

And so we stood there, staring at each other, flushed, panting.

I couldn't believe the power behind that orgasm. It almost knocked me off my feet.

I had to say something, because things were definitely getting weird.

"I'm sorry…" It was the right thing to do. Apologize. After all, not every woman likes a facial, especially if it was as sudden as mine was. "I couldn't control myself."

She was about to say something when a knock sounded out.

We both snapped our heads toward the source of the noise

"Hey, Dae Ho. You in there? The lights are on."

Cha Mia's voice wafted from beyond the door.

102