12 — Secrets
3.8k 6 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm not happy with Yeong Gu."

"..."

A gentle breeze played with Eun Ha's hair as she stared at me. Those soft, purple eyes of hers were so bright and wet that I could almost peer straight into her soul. The confession had left her emotionally drained yet finally free of its burden. And for a moment, I found myself questioning if I was the right person to safeguard this secret.

Regardless, she decided to trust me with it. There was nothing I could offer to that statement, so I did what I promised to do. I scooted a little closer to Eun Ha and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

She shifted further into my one-armed embrace and rested her head on my shoulder. "Dae Ho…" A shuddering sigh followed her next words. "What kind of person do you think I am?"

The way she phrased it was a clear hint that she had been doing some heavy-duty thinking about it, and it was not a simple spur-of-the-moment question. 'What kind of person is she anyways?'

I stared at her. She stared back at me.

A wave of memories flooded my head. I could pick them apart and analyze each one of them with no side effects whatsoever. And in every memory, Eun Ha had always been there. Sometimes with a smile. Some others with a frown.

The most important of them all was the first time I met her. Dae Ho's emotions were particularly strong in that one, to the point that I could feel their thrum in my heart.

Eun Ha was the core of this family. The sun. We all depended on her, yet we've never stopped to think just how important she was.

She was taken for granted. And the truth was that Dae Ho also had.

The realization made me slow down.

"Auntie." We stopped walking. It was really hard to wrap a bunch of stupid words into a sentence that could genuinely convey what I felt. I was a football player, for God's sake, not an orator. "I don't know you intimately enough to make an accurate judgment of your character. But it shows in the little things. In the way you always sacrifice yourself for others. In the way you always get up early in the morning to make the goddamn best food I've ever eaten. In the way you always walk around with this beautiful, yearning sort of smile that makes my day brighter the moment I see you. In the way you're this… centered, grounded figure in my life that I know will always be there, to support and love me. Your selflessness hasn't gone unnoticed, I just wish I could have said this to you sooner. That's the kind of person you are."

Eun Ha's eyes widened, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. Her shoulders trembled. My hold on her tightened, as a silent gesture of encouragement. A cocktail of emotions swirled in those purple orbs.

Then the tears welled up. My fingers were immediately there, on her cheeks, to catch the bitter pearls before they could stain her skin.

Eun Ha sniffed, looking at me under a new light. "Dae Ho…" The way my name rolled off her tongue was not laced with the familial, tender love I might have expected from her. Instead, there was a strained need in her tone. "You… you…"

And then she looked away, shaking her head, as if doing so would shake away the thoughts.

We quietly resumed walking.

I thought that was the end of it, but after a comfortable stretch of silence, she continued. "I've always loved Yeong Gu…" Her voice was so low it might as well have been a whisper. "I thought… I'd be happy with him. He was not the most charming, but he was funny, honest, and loyal."

"..."

Her eyes drooped, an embittered smile on her face. "Our wedding day is one of the fondest memories I have, but looking back on it now… I wonder how much of it was built on lies…" The tears threatened to spill again, but she reigned them in, finding strength in the warmth of my bosom. "I wonder how many times… he… he cheated on me. When I found out, I was heartbroken. I was in pieces. I… wanted to leave, but by then we already had two beautiful daughters. It would not have been fair to them."

She sacrificed her happiness for that of her daughters.

Still, I couldn't help but wonder… 'If Mia and Su Ah knew about this, it would destroy them. If they knew… all of this would have been for naught.'

Eun Ha's marriage stood on shaky foundations. Everything was held together by a lie. And the one who was paying the consequences was her.

"You're strong." I said, feeling a stab of regret that this woman, who was genuinely kind and sweet, had to go through this. "You're really strong…"

"Thank you…" Eun Ha said with a small smile. "Dae Ho… don't tell this to anyone else, please. Especially not the girls." Her hold on me strengthened in a silent plea.

I nodded against the side of her head. "Don't worry. It's our secret." I smiled. "Yet another secret between us."

There was no word that could possibly describe how proud I was when I heard her chuckle.

If I could bring even a crumb of happiness into this woman's life, then I'd do my best to make sure she would never have to sacrifice herself again.

It must have been one hour later when we finally got back home. We slipped inside quietly, taking off our footwear as we did so. Eun Ha's steps were as light as a feather. She turned around, tucking a silky strand of hair behind her ear, and gave me this thousand-watt smile that almost stopped my heart.

"Dae Ho… thank you, really."

"Don't thank me. I'm glad we had this conversation, Auntie. I promise I'll help you in any way I can. And don't you dare refuse." I narrowed my eyes at her flustered look. "It's the least I can do after all you've done for me."

"..."

Eun Ha's smile widened considerably. "Dae Ho?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad you changed."

"I'm also glad I did." I admitted, sitting down on the couch of the living room.

She stood there, motionless, staring at me.

"Shouldn't you go to sleep, Auntie?"

"What about you?" She returned, making her way towards me.

I looked up at her. "I'm not sleepy."

A blush spread across her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She fidgeted.

'Why do I feel like she's misunderstanding something?'

I tilted my head. "No. Don't apologize. It's not your fault."

Eun Ha sat next to me. "It's because you couldn't finish, right?"

'Oh…'

"No, Auntie. It's not because of that."

"You're saying this to not make me feel bad." Eun Ha accused with a pout. A very biteable pout. She shuffled closer to me, our knees touching. Despite this extremely forward hint, a shy, rosy tint rushed to her cheeks.

"Auntie…" I tried to wrestle away, but her hand cradled mine. "I'm not going to take advantage of you. Not when you're like that." I said, somehow not finding the courage to stare at her. 'Those eyes can turn any man into a blabbering fool.'

"You're not taking advantage of me." Eun Ha breathed out. "Of course, I'm not going to do this for you whenever you want… but… it should be fine, just this time. Right?"

'Not right at all… what's wrong with her? More importantly, what the fuck is wrong with me?'

"Just… this once then?"

Oh, now I was lying to myself too. We both were, in fact.

"Just this once." Eun Ha whispered.

'She doesn't love Yeong Gu anymore… he cheated on her. He doesn't deserve her.'

And then she tucked both feet under her backside. With a coy yet earnest smile, she reached her hands for my pants.

'But do I deserve her? This doesn't mean anything. It's just some harmless release between… mom and son? Ha…'

Her skilled fingers slipped past the waistband of my pants, and pulled everything down, until my member sprung out, lively and throbbing expectantly. The moment she had even alluded to 'help me', all the blood rushed down to my loins.

Her hand folded perfectly around my shaft. Her skin was a bit chilly, likely due to the remnants of the outside weather lingering on her palm. I hissed. Eun Ha looked at me. "Dae Ho…" She stroked her hand up. My breath hitched in my throat. And then she brought it down.

The feeling of her soft, delicate, and smooth skin on my scalding hot cock made my mind spin round and round, on a carousel of pleasure. 'I've… never felt this before.'

So many things were weird about this world. This life. Even such a simple contact between Eun Ha and me. The feeling was amplified. More than anything I've ever experienced in my past life.

"Does it feel good, Dae Ho?" She asked, bathing the side of my neck in her hot breath.

I barely managed a nod at that question.

"Good…" And then Eun Ha slid her face down, next to her hand. She parted her plump lips, tongue immediately sticking out. And with a flick of her wrist, she guided my bulbous, crimson head inside her mouth. The tight, velvety warmth of her oral cavity enclosed my shaft.

She sucked me further in, cheeks hollowing out.

My hands balled into fists as the electrifying sensation overwhelmed me.

"Fuck…"

Eun Ha lowered herself until she had half of my cock sheathed in her throat. 'This… is…' I could hardly think straight. Too lost was I on that slippery tongue of hers. An outpour of drool dripped down my shaft with each bob of her head. I couldn't stay idle like that, however. One of my hands glided down the beautiful concave of her back, before the lace of her panties halted its advance.

"D-Dae Ho…" Eun Ha stuttered out. "What are you…"

And then one of my fingers slipped past the fabric, grazing down her moist folds.

"Hnn! D-Dae Ho… no…"

The pad of my finger moved in a circular motion across her slit.

Eun Ha panted, her tongue clinging onto my cock even though she had momentarily stopped blowing me. Her hot breath, like steam, billowed all over my hard member.

I looked down at her.

She looked up at me, breathing in and out like a dog in heat.

"Dae… Ho…"

Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes hazy and wet.

I brought a finger up to my lips. "Shh." And then with the other, I wormed it in the little 'o' of her pussy.

Eun Ha melted, her butt cheeks flexing. "Hnnn!"

She was tight there. Extremely so. I honestly expected it to be a tad loose due to childbirth, but the muscles down there were firm. I wedged my finger up to its base, curling into a hook for better access.

I pumped it in and out, slowly yet steadily.

Her reaction was more explosive than I thought. She mewled like a newborn kitten, her tongue swirling sloppily around the crown of my dick. "No… D-Dae Ho… d-don't do… that…"

Naturally, I did the exact opposite. I continued rutting her with my finger, going as deep as I could in her tight canal. Eun Ha shivered, eyes wide open. She looked absolutely intoxicated.

In fact, I thought she was about to stop sucking me and just enjoy the joyride of my finger. However, her expression, despite its drunken flush, pulled into a determined frown.

I blinked, surprised by the sudden change. And then I gasped.

She had — without hesitation — impaled her tight, little throat with my huge fuckstick. Her tongue went crazy as it swept, brushed, and lapped at the underside of my shaft with reckless abandon.

I clenched my teeth, a bubbling tension in my stomach alerting me of the incoming blowup.

And in all of this madness, I didn't know how, or why, no one heard us.

My breath came out in short bursts. I slipped my finger out of her drenched hole, and stroked it down, finding the nub of love within its clitoral hood. I rubbed it, lightly. The effect was quite immediate as Eun Ha nearly choked on my meat.

Still, she didn't stop. And neither did I.

And as the sounds of debauchery rang out, the cries of our concurrent orgasm filled the air.

Eun Ha's butt tightened, her thighs quivering powerfully as her love juices spurted out in a long, continuous rivulet of pure ecstasy. Meanwhile, the slit on my cockhead opened up to flood the inside of her mouth in a torrent of jizz.

Her red cheeks puffed up, a thin trail of semen flowing down the corners of her lips. 'That was…' I panted, looking at Eun Ha's messy hair splayed all over my thighs. '... incredible…'

Slowly, she pulled out. My semi-hard cock leaned into my stomach, spurting a few more blobs in the aftermath.

"Dae Ho…" Eun Ha looked at me, mouth wide open and tongue furled out. A pool of cum was there, on its tip. She held both hands under her chin, in case the sticky liquid trickled down. "G-Go… wash up… I'll… clean up… here…" She said with a lisp.

108