14 — Massage… Gone Right?
4.2k 3 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cha Mia POV:

Mia's heart pounded in her ears. 'A massage is a good idea. There'll be a lot of body contact between us.' Oh, and she was not wearing anything underneath that white, little piece. He'd be under the full assault of her soft curves and smooth flesh.

"Can't get enough of me?" Dae Ho's nonchalant tone stood in contrast to the playful glimmer in his eyes.

"Maybe?" She challenged. God, she hated being flustered. Dae Ho was 'supposed' to be the one blushing and stuttering and wrapping himself around her finger. Not the other way around.

He blinked, taken aback.

'Finally! A reaction!' Mia cheered inwardly.

"We're being a little more honest now, aren't we?"

"Tch." Mia glared at him. "Do you want the massage or not?"

"Hmm." He stared at her, eyes sharp and focused. She couldn't understand why he was stalling. With how observant he was, there was no way he didn't pick her words apart to find the 'hidden' message between the lines. The hint was pretty obvious without either of them playing this weird game. "You've been so nice to me, Mia Noona."

"Huh?"

"But I've never done anything for you." Dae Ho continued evenly. Then, with the onset of his next words, a smirk developed across his face. "Wouldn't it be brotherly of me if, for once, I'm the one releasing the tension off your shoulders?" The last part was voiced out in a hot whisper.

"You…" Mia's eyes widened.

"Yes." He shrugged, as if his words didn't have a massive impact on her. "Let me give you a massage. A Dae Ho Oppa special."

"..."

'What…?'

Dae Ho scooted a bit to the side, and gestured at her to come in.

Mia exhaled. 'He's messing with me. He knows what I want, and he's doing it on purpose…' She fixed her villain smile back on her face. "Oho. Alright, little bro. Give this Noona a massage…" And then she sashayed inside, her hips swaying in a mesmerizing dance.

He closed the door, locking it for good measure.

She walked up to his bed, climbed on it, and lowered herself down. Her dress might have 'accidentally' rode up as she did so. She tucked her arms under her face, and stared at Dae Ho. 'Hopefully, there won't be interruptions.'

"You're such a troublemaker…" Mia heard him mutter — more to himself than to her. "You planned this in advance, didn't you?"

She blinked at him, owlishly. "I don't know what you're talking about." She wiggled her butt left and right. "Massage?"

"..."

He made his way over before he noticed one tiny detail. "You didn't bring the oil with you."

"Your hands are enough."

He sat down next to her, but that seemed to upset her.

"What are you doing?"

"Hmm?"

"Straddle me." Mia wiggled her plump, juicy butt one more time. "Just like I did last time. It's not like you're really going to rub only my shoulders, hm? I demand a body massage."

"I remember quite vividly that you didn't only give me a massage." Dae Ho rebutted, an undertone of amusement thick in his voice.

She smirked. "Well, then… feel free to get payback. I won't resist. And I won't tell anyone about it."

From the corner of her eyes, she saw his expression stiffen up. She mentally pumped a fist in victory. It felt so good to see him speechless for once. However, her success was short-lived.

Dae Ho's face loosened into this dangerous smile that sent a pleasant shiver down her back. "If you insist, then I won't hold back, Mia Noona."

She heaved a deep sigh and snuggled further into the cocoon of her arms. "Go ahead. Make me feel good, Dae Ho." She challenged.

He swept one leg over her hips, and lowered himself down on her perky, awaiting butt. It was only normal that their bodies' natural reactions to certain stimuli made their private parts act up.

Mia bit her bottom lip as she clearly felt a hardening appendage poking into the crack of her ass. They were separated only by a thin layer of fabric. She clenched her cheeks and pushed them further into Dae Ho, as a sign that she was 'liking' what was going on.

"Mia Noona?"

Mia hummed. "Yes, Dae Ho?"

He leaned his mouth next to her flushed ear. His breath tingled her lobe. "Do you like it gentle… or rough?"

"..."

She gulped, her heart hammering against her ribcage. "D-Dae Ho…" She mentally rebuked herself for stuttering. "You can be rough…" A blush spread across her cheeks, giving her an intoxicated look of pure eagerness.

Dae Ho slowly leaned back, his hard member rubbing quite vigorously into the lovely crevice of Mia's wide butt. A faint whimper fled from her mouth.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, the pads of his fingers sinking and rubbing, sensually. They danced across her fair, yet flushed, skin. "Oh, sis, you're so… tense." He pinched her shoulders, but not too hard.

His hands glided down.

"The… dress… is in the way, isn't it?" Mia panted. "Want me to take it off, you know, for a better massage?"

Dae Ho smirked. "Yeah, it'd be quite remiss of us to neglect the rest of your skin. You should definitely take it off, you know, for a better massage."

"Hmm…" She craned her head to look at him. "I can't do much in my position. Why don't you take it off for me?"

He nodded with a theatrical bow. "It would be an honor, Mia Noona." His fingers gently tugged at the laces on the side of the dress. They easily came undone, exposing more skin when the dress loosened.

Then he slipped off the straps on her shoulders, allowing her arms to bend and worm their way out. Dae Ho tossed the white dress on the floor, and stared with barely-hidden surprise at the velvety smoothness of Mia's skin.

The pencil-thin beams of sunlight that peered through his window draped all over her, bestowing an almost otherworldly glow to her back. Especially that beautiful concave that led down to her butt.

"What are you waiting for? Hmph. Is this the quality of your service?" Mia grinned.

Dae Ho ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry. Sometimes I forget just how stunning you look. I don't believe in God, but for you, I might make an exception."

"..."

Mia gritted her teeth. 'Stupid heart. Stop beating so fast!' She sighed, hoping that the sudden intake of oxygen would cool down her boiling skin. "In that case, be proud that you get to touch me." She said haughtily.

"Of course, who else but I would want to touch you anyway?"

'This bastard…'

"Kidding. Kidding." Dae Ho chuckled, his finger skating down her spine. As a result, her hair reared on its end. "Though, you really seem to love the way I touch you. You can lie to yourself as much as you want, but your body is quite honest…"

Mia mewled quietly. She looked back at him, her eyes bright and wet, and her cheeks a ripe crimson. "Dae Ho… go lower."

And so his finger slid further down.

"Lower…"

The tip of his finger now rested on her tailbone.

She didn't break eye contact. "Lower."

Dae Ho brought his finger all the way down, in a straight line through the enticing crack of her cheeks. He stroked the puckered fissure of her bumhole, and finished the curve by skimming it across a moist, pink slit.

Mia melted into a husky moan. The sound reverberated through his chest, strumming his heart with its melody. Dae Ho's member was aching to be freed of its restraints and snuggle between his sister's love buns.

"Dae Ho…" She called out, now staring at him with unbidden lust in her eyes. "... we don't need to play around with this anymore, do we?"

"No." He chuckled. "You've made it crystal clear that you came here to perv on your little bro."

"..."

His finger moved, drawing light circles around Mia's secret entrance.

"Hnn!" She cried out. "S-Stop teasing me, Dae Ho."

"But I'm not teasing you." Dae Ho tilted his head in faux confusion. The tip of his finger wiggled a bit before it probed the inner walls of her tight cunt.

She whined, tongue lolling out.

'Damn… he's… he's… good…'

Each stroke, flick, and swirl of his finger was done in accordance with how loud her moans were. If a particular movement of his hand drew out the most pleasure from her, Dae Ho would concentrate on doing that, over and over and over.

He wholly explored her pussy, finding out what made her tick and what did not. What made her shiver and what did not. What made her beg him for more and what did not.

"Dae Ho… please…"

'He has done this before… but with who?'

And then he stopped. He pulled his finger out, a trail of wetness following it.

With an unhurried flick of his hand, he unbuttoned his pants. Mia watched with bated breath as he tugged everything down. A large pillar of meat bounced out. Her eyes widened. 'He's… so big.'

She had never thought about Dae Ho's growth in that 'department' before. He was, after all, her goofy little brother. A bundle of cheerfulness and energy, not this sex machine kneeling behind her.

"Mia Noona."

"Hmm?" His sudden serious expression made her a little sober.

"This is just some harmless fun, right? There's nothing more to this."

For some reason, her heart cracked a little, but the pain was distant in comparison to the pressing need of having that huge lump of man-meat jammed inside her.

"O-Of course…" She smirked, though it came out a little fake. "Were you expecting something more?"

"No." Dae Ho shook his head, widening the crack in her heart. "This suits me just fine." With both hands, he spread her cheeks apart, exposing her pink, tight holes in all of their lewd glory.

Slowly, he aligned the wide mushroom head of his stick against the entrance of her pussy, rubbing along its crook to lube it up. "I'm going in, Mia Noona."

"Hmhm!" Mia grunted her acknowledgment.

Dae Ho tucked his flared tip between her folds. He didn't push himself all the way in. It was a slow process, to let their private parts acquaint themselves with each other. He eased his head in first, a 'schlik' sound ringing out.

Mia covered her mouth with a hand, eyes crammed shut.

Then he lowered his hips even further. Mia's love canal readily absorbed his shaft, inch by inch. She welcomed him into the deepest reaches of her pussy, until her cheeks met his navel. No space separated them anymore.

Dae Ho stood there, a bit dazed as the tight warmth of his sister wrapped around him, squeezing, sucking, and pulling him further into her core. Mia had fully embraced the sensations overpowering her. Her mouth was open, tongue sticking out.

"Hnnnn! D-Dae Ho…"

Her ensemble of moans filled the room.

"Fuck…" Dae Ho grunted, pulling back a little, and then rammed it back inside. Pull out. Thrust in. Pull out. Thrust in. The insides of Mia's womanhood stretched and rearranged themselves to fit the huge intruder pounding away.

"Dae… Ho…" Mia called out through the moans.

'What's… what's this feeling?'

He rutted his cock in and out of her, his hips slamming powerfully against her cheeks. He was rough, just as she had told him to be earlier. The initial gentleness devolved into this animalistic love-making.

The sound of skin being smacked rang out.

Dae Ho grabbed Mia's thin waist and urged her to lift her butt up. She easily complied. He mounted her butt, and the new angle that he was now thrusting from was quickly pushing them towards that strained peak.

The bed creaked, a background melody to their duet. Her moans were a high-pitched vibrato, while his were low, verging on a deep note of pure pleasure.

Mia fisted the sheets of his bed as she bit into his pillow. Tears welled up in her eyes. The ecstasy of her little brother's schlong rocked her body. It felt so good that she could hardly believe she had been living with this Adonis for the better part of her life and 'never' tasted this bite of heaven.

She panted, face flushed and slicked with sweat. Dae Ho pasted himself all over her, the tempo of his thrusts accelerating. His deep, sex-addicted grunts filled her eardrums. "Mia Noona…" He breathed out.

"Dae Ho…" Mia mewled.

His hold on her tightened. "I'm about to…"

"Me… too…"

Her nails sunk into the bedding. A bubbling, focused point of pleasure burst out from her core. The shockwaves rippled through her nerve endings. "Hnnnn!!!" The blinding discharge made her thighs quake.

The juices spewed out on her brother's legs. Each spurt sent an immense jolt of bliss through her.

Behind her, Dae Ho's climax came one beat later. Thankfully, he had the consciousness of mind to pull out. His shaft throbbed, and the eruption blew all over Mia's back. "Oohh…" The ropes of cum shot out in fire-quick succession, glazing her golden locks, the curve of her back — and towards the end, her butt too. She was covered in thin trails of white cream.

Once they climbed down that peak, Dae Ho lay down next to her, and Mia instinctively draped a hand over his chest. She panted into the crook of his shoulder.

The sheets underneath them were soaked with their fluids.

'Fuck… what have I done?'

100