18 — Ridin’ Dirty
3.6k 1 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A flimsy ribbon of drool trickled down our chin and slicked between her cleavage and my chest. I contorted my tongue, pushing hers back into her mouth, where the slimy battle for dominance continued.

The clicking of saliva being smacked echoed off in my ears. God, it was such a delightful sound. Mia clawed at my shoulders, arching her back slightly. As a result, her flaxen curls fell over my face. And while I tasted the sweetness of her tongue, my nose was submerged in a field of flowers.

She hoisted herself up a bit, leveraging herself on my shoulders, and then lowered her butt back down. "Hnnn!" She cried out, dislodging her mouth from mine. Naturally, I was not done sucking her tongue, so I immediately captured her lips between mine.

Mia gasped, and her hot breath rolled right into my mouth. 

Our tongues resumed their passionate wrestling, entwining and sweeping over each other in a flowing puddle of drool. Shit was getting so messy, and I loved every minute of it. Her tongue-work got progressively sloppy as the hazy swirl of pleasure clouded her mind.

Honestly, I was not faring any better. I had years of experience to fall back on, and even that was proving to be rather pointless. The woman in my arms was a bonafide sex creature. She was born to entice, to pick apart your soul, bend you at the knee, and knight you into the highly sought-after role of 'mindless simp'.

We both pulled away to breathe.

Mia bounced up and down my cock, muttering expletives while calling out my name. She hung her head back. Her beautiful neck was exposed, so I attacked it. I brushed my lips over the sensitive skin, tending to a particular spot under her right ear, before I slid down, where I licked and nibbled the hollow of her neck.

Leaving a hickey there was a very, very bad idea. But the thought of adding my signature to this white, unmarked sheet was impossible to overcome.

I bit into the flesh, sucking on it.

"Hnnnnn!!" Mia's nails sunk into my shoulders. Any more than that, and my blood would be added to the mess of fluids clinging to our bodies.

When my mouth finally released her, a beautiful set of teeth marks was enthroned on a wet, bruising circle. It would gain a deeper color overnight, and tomorrow Mia would find herself forced to hide it.

'And once she notices, I'll be hiding as well…'

My hands glided down, resting on her bouncing buttcheeks.

I thrust my hips upward, meeting her downward bounce halfway.

"Hnnnn!"

"Shit…"

The different angle was hitting all the right spots. Her breasts swayed in a hypnotizing samba. They were so close to my face as well. Therefore, I did what any other respectable man would do. I swirled my tongue around one of the cherries.

Mia replied by tightening her arms around my head.

I caught her nipple between my teeth, nibbling softly, tweaking the pink nub while my tongue covered the areolae in warm strokes.

"D-Dae Ho…" She whimpered, bouncing hard and fast on my lap. At some point, a focused point of tension might have built up within her, for her movements became wild and desperate. Her hands, which had been clasping at my hair, moved down to my shoulders.

She pushed me, leaning forward as she did so.

I groaned as the sudden change of positions did wonders to my throbbing mast. My back sunk into the mattress, while Mia mounted me, hands sliding up and down my chest, her nails leaving white scratches that would no doubt redden soon. "Dae Ho… ohh God… it feels…" Mia whined as she ground against me. "... so… good…"

"You like it, hmm?" A familiar pressure twisted my stomach.

She smirked, propping herself up before she slammed her lap back down. My cock was jammed all the way home, where it belonged. The snug embrace of her pussy massaged my shaft with the slightest movement.

Pearls of sweat ran down Mia's face, glimmering beautifully against her flushed skin. "Uhhhh!" Once she was adjusted to her new position, she began to ride me. It was slow at first, a sensual dance to savor the way my fuckstick widened her inner walls, rubbing and throbbing in its passage.

Then she picked up the pace, and her grinding motion gained a little bouncing, especially when she elevated herself a little, knees bent and hands resting on my legs. I had a perfect view of my cock, coated in her juice, being swallowed in and out of her delighted cunt.

Mia's moans were a sensual consonance. She was very vocal, and very expressive too. I knew she was riding up the staircase to 'heaven' when she stuck her tongue out, eyes misty and face contorted in pure pleasure.

"D-Dae Ho…"

"Mia… Noona…" I was close. Extremely close. I had to pull out now, or I wouldn't be able to stop once I crossed a certain point. "I'm about to…"

"Me too… d-don't cum inside me…" Thank God she was sober enough to make the right decision. I was so out of it my attempt would have been half-hearted, at best. "Ahhnnnnnnn!" She screamed so hard she had to lunge her mouth to my shoulder, and bite it to stifle the sound.

Her thighs quivered, as did her voice. I winced in pain. Mia's climax had fogged her sense of control, and her jaw was applying a lot of pressure on my flesh. I would no doubt walk out of this with a nasty bruise.

"M-Mia…" I warned. The sudden clenching of her inner walls was milking me far beyond the point of return. However, she was still riding down the crest of her orgasm for her brain to function properly.

'Oh God…'

"Fuuuuucckkkk!"

I growled as the knot in my stomach came undone. My muscles contracted and flexed, making me freeze for an agonizingly long moment. The pleasure overrode my common sense, and in that brief instant, all I wanted was to fill up Mia's naughty pussy with my cum. And so I did. I thrust upward, to ensure my bulging cockhead was sheathed as deep as it could go.

And then the dam broke. A burst of semen spewed out. I nearly blanked out when the pleasure reached its zenith, before it slowly tapered down with the second and third bursts.

Mia's tongue lolled around as she held onto me. "Dae… Ho…" She whimpered, and really, seeing her so defenseless and filthy with our fluids, I couldn't resist myself.

I inched forward and brushed my lips against hers.

This time there was no resistance.

Our tongues found each other amidst locked lips and clacking teeth.

She breathed into me, inhaling and exhaling my own oxygen and then giving it back to me. Her fingers roamed the back of my head, clasping hair and sinking her nails into my scalp.

The pain was momentary. The memory of her passion would last forever.

Mia swept her tongue over my upper lip, while I caught her bottom one.

Slowly, we pulled away to breathe, a fading trail of drool bridging our lips together. We stared at each other, our eyes taking everything in, from our sweaty faces to the blissful afterglow of our lovemaking.

And then she averted her gaze, climbing off of me.

She parted her thighs a bit, and my jizz trickled down her folds, pooling up in my white sheets. My heart lurched. "Mia Noona… I came… inside you…" I knew very well what that entailed.

No protection. No pills. I went in raw, and didn't pull out.

Mia heaved a deep, strained sigh. "It's fine. It's a safe day…"

I closed my eyes, feeling a bit of life returning to me.

And now there was an awkward stretch of silence.

"Dae Ho…" Mia started, choking on her feelings, yet her brave front never cracked. "I'm sorry… it's my fault… I shouldn't have…" She held her head in her hands, fingers running through her hair.

I couldn't leave her like that. If she drowned in regret, it'd only harm her self-image and our relationship. I knew that us fucking would make things abnormal — such was the fate of secret lovers.

So I scooted next to her and placed a hand on her back, drawing soothing circles on her skin. I had to tread carefully here. She looked at me. "Why is it your fault? Mia Noona, you didn't force. There was not a single time when I felt compelled to do any of those things with you. It was consensual."

"I keep telling myself that we shouldn't… yet…" Mia trailed off with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "You were right. This ain't making the situation any better…"

"Look." I sighed. "Things might not make sense right now, but I told you, and I'll tell you again. I like you. You're my sister, my partner, and…" I nuzzled her chin with my thumb. "... my dirty little secret. I value your companionship much more than what your body can offer me. If you want to stop having sex with me, that's fine. I'll accept it. But in no way will I accept you suddenly leaving because shit is getting a little risqué between us."

"Dae Ho…" Mia bit her bottom lip.

My thumb shifted a little, sliding over her left cheek. "I want you to be there when our channel gets popular. I want you to be there when I make it into a pro league. I want you to be there when I become rich and famous. And I promise you that the first title I win, I'll dedicate it to you."

"..."

97