23 — Blooming
3k 6 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|----------------------------------|

May I suggest listening to this while reading the chapter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCnl0Z88wJQ

|----------------------------------|

Eun Ha's inebriated face immediately sobered up. "W-Wait, Dae Ho…" Her hands held my shoulders, but I didn't budge. Why would I? "Y-You can't…" She pleaded, weakly, averting her gaze in her typical flustered fashion.

Ah, a last, half-hearted attempt to retain some sort of normalcy between us. Quite late, at this point. 

"Is this what you really want, or is it your fear speaking for you?" I asked, looking at her dead in the eye. "You came here, already expecting something like this to happen. If you wish to back out, I won't stop you. But please, Auntie, bear in mind that running away from your fears is not a step in the right direction. Neither for you, nor for me."

"Dae Ho…" Eun Ha swallowed the dry lump of nervousness in her throat. The conflict on her face slowly faded. She released her hold on me, splaying her arms at the sides of her head instead. "I'm… not in the best of my years…"

'Is that what she was worried about?'

I wondered when was the last time Yeong Gu complimented her. This woman had more insecurities than I thought. And one of them was such an unnecessary one.

"What are you saying, Auntie?" I breathed out in her neck, inhaling her scent. "If perfection had a face, it'd be yours." Eun Ha squirmed, eyes half-lidded as she wrapped her arms around me.

The haze of her lust was overtaking her mind again, and it would inevitably overtake mine as well. And as her fingers dug burrows in my hair, I made my descent down her body. "We should get rid of this, shouldn't we?"

A surge of embarrassment came over her face, and she did her best not to look at me. I moved my fingers, and the straps on her shoulders were loosened, allowing me to expose her creamy hills.

'Oh, she's not wearing a bra…'

I cupped a sphere, marveling at how big and soft it was.

"Ahnn!" Eun Ha squirmed.

'She's really sensitive too…'

My thumb and index clamped the pink knob on her breast. "D-Dae Ho…" She called me out in that whiny, irresistible voice of hers. Touching was not enough.

I unfurled my tongue and spiraled it around her nipple.

"Hnnnn!!"

I dived my other hand down the gulf between her thighs. Eun Ha cried out, her tongue peeking out of her mouth.

'Is she really that sensitive?' Because, while I was confident in my bed-wrestling, there was no way she would make such exaggerated sounds with just a little foreplay.

As a matter of fact, it was not only Eun Ha. Mia also seemed extremely receptive and vocal of my affection. I pulled away, a bridge of drool connecting my tongue and Eun Ha's cherry.

My right hand, in the meanwhile, was skating up and down the silky length of her thigh. From her knee up to her inner depths, right next to her panties.

I slathered every inch of her skin in goosebumps.

"Dae Ho…" Eun Ha, when exposed to so much pleasure, seemed to forget every other word but my name. I shuffled back a little, parted her legs, and tucked my head between her thighs.

Honestly, I should have let her get me off first. My cock was aching from how turned on I was. It was boiling hot and throbbing. Still, I meant what I said earlier. At least for today, I'll make sure she was properly taken care of.

"D-Dae Ho… wait…" Eun Ha propped her upper body up, her hands snapping down to cover her panty-clad slit. She gulped nervously — and had a bit of trouble doing so due to how rough her breathing was.

I didn't say anything. Silence could be as much of an answer as a hundred words glued together was. It all depended on her interpretation of it. Eun Ha fluttered her eyelashes in a coy manner. "Do you… really want to see it?"

Did she place more importance on the visual aesthetics of it? Because I had already touched it before. On the very same night she confessed her complaints about her failed marriage. I thought we were way past the point of being awkward about our bodies.

"Of course I do." I said, eyes softening.

Eun Ha chewed her bottom lip. The hesitation slowly flowed off her face.

She lay back down, arms over her head and eyes staring at me in a lazy, lustful way.

Now that her hands were out of the way, I reached mine out and, grabbing the sides of her panties, slipped it out. She helped me by elevating her legs a little.

My eyes immediately fell on her womanhood, glistening with arousal. It was clean-shaven. All natural, like Mia. A perfect pedestal for my tongue to show off its contorting skills. "Why did you want to hide this from me, Auntie?" I asked, breathing out right into her. She shivered. "A flower doesn't hide its petals."

"D-Dae Ho…" Her embarrassed smile gained a little more honesty at my words. A little bit of fondness exasperation. And a little bit of genuine happiness. Really. She was such a cutie.

I inched a finger forward, tracing a light path around her core. The intoxicating, musky scent of a woman came in waves at me, fanning the fire in my loins. Eun Ha curled the sheets in fistfuls. My tongue extended, and the moment it made contact with her nether lips, she yelped, eyes widening, and back arching.

"Hnnnnn!!"

Her legs, which were sprawled loosely at my sides, clamped around my neck.

I had barely touched her, yet she had already turned into putty, moaning and chanting my name as if I was some religious deity. I paced myself, sweeping my tongue around the outer folds. The sensation was less concentrated and electrifying than before, and she felt it. The aching need to be licked and eaten out there.

But my teasing game was strong, and I wanted her to beg for it.

"D-Dae Ho… ahn…" Eun Ha was bleary-eyed as she craned her neck to get a good eyeful of me. "Ahhnn!! D-Dae—hnnn!" Her toes curled, thighs flexing and tightening around me. "Please!"

"Please what?" I feigned ignorance, my tongue straying even further from its objective. And the farther it went, the less the pleasure. Except that she had already experienced what I could do. It couldn't be forgotten.

It wasn't enough.

"Dae… Ho…" Her hands held the sides of my head, her nails scraping my skin as they struggled to find a good handhold. "Hnnn! Please…"

"Please what, Auntie?" I grinned. "I don't understand…"

"Eat my… ahhn!" Eun Ha's tongue licked the air. "... pussy!"

I did as the queen commanded, and ventured my tongue inside her wonderland.

──⇌ ⋆★⋆ ⇋──

Eun Ha's POV:

Fire.

The rippling heat coursed through her blood, stealing her breath and suffocating her in the intense pleasure of that tongue. She didn't understand — she couldn't understand how or why it felt so… unimaginably good.

'He… shouldn't… be this good…' Eun Ha arched her back so much that her spine was hurting from all the twisting and squirming. 'Is it… instinctive?'

Dae Ho's ministrations were spreading waves of ecstasy all over her body.

She was lightheaded, her muscles coiling in tension. Her mind floated, thinking about nothing but Dae Ho's tongue. Slippery. Warm. Firm. It hit all the right spots, and it was a rollercoaster of pure bliss.

The heat quickly built up in her belly.

And then he plowed a finger inside as well.

The tension in her stomach reached a breaking point. Eun Ha's mind was eclipsed with pleasure. From the tip of her toes up to her head. "Annnnnngggg!" She cried out, releasing everything. Lights flashed in her head. Her eyes couldn't keep track of anything.

She was lost.

Lost in the best orgasm she ever had to date.

Dae Ho didn't pull away. He lay there, between her thighs, lapping away at the spurting juices and placing a chain of soft kisses around her soaked pussy. He worshipped every inch of her with his lips. "Are you feeling better, Auntie?"

Eun Ha's mind spun a bit as she stared at the ceiling, her chest heaving up and down. Her heart pounded in her ears, echoing off like a continuous drum of war. Except that there had been no war but the one she waged internally, earlier, when she stupidly thought it was a good idea to turn down that… godly tongue.

Her body tingled with the remnants of her climax. And even then, Dae Ho amplified everything by brushing his lips across her thighs. He began from her core, and proceeded to go all the way down her legs, in a linear path, leaving a little of love with each kiss.

"Auntie…"

She somehow found enough strength to look at him.

The moment he got to her foot, cradling it with one hand, he met her eyes, and kissed her instep. "Do you understand, now? Your beauty has never withered. It was simply overshadowed by the weed latched onto you. And you know who I'm talking about, don't you?" He placed another kiss on her foot. A slow brush of his lips.

Eun Ha gulped. "D-Dae Ho…"

"You can't bloom if you're not showered with genuine love, with genuine care."

81