31 — Midnight Snack
3k 3 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dinner was quite awkward affair. And the protagonists of that were Mia and Yeong Gu, the latter of whom was sending weird glances Mia's way. She, on the other hand, was too busy stabbing the food with her chopsticks while staring at me.

Yes, it was very awkward.

Therefore, the moment I was done eating, I hastily scuttled upstairs, to my room.

I lay down on the bed, unlocked my phone, and logged in on KakaoStory. I opened the chat with Lil'Tifa, who was already online.

Lil'Tifa: Heeeeeey

I blinked, surprised. That was fast.

Dae Ho: Hey

Dae Ho: I've recorded a new video, and if the offer is still up, I would appreciate it if you could edit it for me. Naturally, as soon as I generate some revenue, I'll pay you for your work.

Lil'Tifa: You silly! Don't worry about it! I got you covered (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ I promise you that I'll finish it by the end of the day (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀) my skill is unmatched under the heavens!

A bold claim, but I whole-heartedly believed her. She was that good.

However…

Dae Ho: There's no rush. The video is quite long, and I want to upload it before the end of the week. Don't overwork yourself.

Lil'Tifa: ≖‿≖

Lil'Tifa: You're worried about me

And then she spammed gifs of blushing anime girls.

I chuckled.

Dae Ho: It would be sad if my first editor were to faint due to too much editing.

Lil'Tifa: No way I'm gonna faint! I live on sugar and headpats, that's all I need to survive

I rolled my eyes, but a smile overtook my face nonetheless. I swept my thumb over the 'add file' button, and sent Tifa my latest video.

It took a couple of seconds for the clip to load and be delivered.

Tifa went silent for the whole duration of the video — around 13 minutes.

Then, once she was done…

Lil'Tifa: That was great, really!

I smiled. Since I was not exactly practical with NewTube videos, it boosted my confidence to hear her say that.

Lil'Tifa: But…

Hmm?

— Lil'Tifa: Say, Dae Ho… who's recording?

Was there a problem with the recording? The camera didn't shake much, and Yu Hee's angles were perfect.

Dae Ho: A friend of mine, why?

Lil'Tifa: Nothing! ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

She sure liked to spam emojis.

Lil'Tifa: Alrighty! Imma get to work! Text ya later!

And then she was offline.

I stared at the chat for a while longer before I logged out as well. Outside, the sky rumbled with lightning and flashes of silver. Soon, the pitter-patter of the rain enveloped the world.

The sounds of nature were like a sleeping pill.

I didn't wake up naturally. No. A soft, warm weight settled on top of me. A curtain of fruity, silky strands tickled my face. And when I fluttered my eyes open, a suggestive smirk greeted me. The luscious, plump lips opened, and the tip of my nose was captured between two rows of teeth.

A hot puff of breath rolled into me. Then came the whisper. "Good morning, Dae Ho. Slept well?"

A beautiful face loomed in my blurry vision, like a mirage. I blinked, willing it to focus. Slender fingers stroked the side of my face. "Mia… Noona?" I squinted my eyes, shifting a bit. However, with Mia's body plastered all over mine, it was quite a struggle.

"You look so cute when sleeping."

"Did you really watch me sleep?"

Her smile widened, a little bashful and a little amused. "I did… for a bit. I couldn't bring myself to wake you up."

I laughed. "But you did anyways."

"Can you really blame me?" Her lips inched closer to mine.

"I can."

"Bastard…" Mia whispered, silencing me with a searing kiss. Her tongue was a sly tentacle that slipped through the opening of my teeth the moment it saw the opportunity. She moaned, and so did I.

Her hands clawed at my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her.

A passionate waltz of tongues ensued.

Mia twirled hers around mine, leading me into a slow dance before I promptly responded and took control. She melted into the kiss. I grappled onto her tongue, sucking and tugging it back inside her mouth, where she submitted it to me.

I slid my hands down her sides, until each palm was delightfully cupping a soft mound. I squeezed and pressed them. Mia let a groan roll off her tongue, and the vibration spread through my mouth.

"You have no shame, attacking your little bro when he's sleeping." I whispered, and she gleefully returned the banter.

"Don't act like you don't love it."

One of her hands dived down, between our entwined legs, and seized the growing bump in my underwear. A gasp left my mouth, and Mia greedily drank every breath that slipped out of me. Her tongue brushed across my lower lip while she fondled my cock.

The fire in my loins fanned through the rest of my body.

"You need to be disciplined…" I growled into her gasping mouth.

"Hmhm." Mia purred, pulling back a little. A path of drool connected our lips. "I'm such a disobedient girl. What'cha gonna do about it?" She ground her core against me.

I grunted. One of my fingers found an opening in her dolphin shorts, and the rest of my hand followed. Her smooth, warm skin was an inexplicably pleasant sensation to my palm as I glided it across her cheeks.

Eventually, the lone strip of her panties was parted, and my middle finger skimmed upward, teasing the tight, dripping slit before it curved over her butthole. "I'm going to punish you, Mia Noona." I rubbed the pad of my finger up and down the fissure of her anus.

Mia's eyes, despite the pleasure-addled haze, widened comically.

After prodding the outer rims, I added a little pressure to my finger, and it easily found the passage inside.

"Hnnnnn!!!" Her tongue stuck out, flapping around. "N-No… Dae… Hnnn!... Ho… don't do… Hnnn!... that!" Her back arched, butt sticking up.

The grip of her rectum was tight and warm, denying me entry but craving my touch all the same. I wedged a little bit of it inside her, and Mia's face contorted between pain and pleasure, her tongue lolling around, her breath coming out in hot puffs, like an excited dog.

"God, you're so tight here, Mia Noona." My cock was aching, throbbing to be held in her hands, except that she was too busy focusing on the flashes of pleasure coming from her ass to rub my meat like she was before. "You've been neglecting it, haven't you?"

"N-No… Hnnn!..."

"Liar." I breathed into her ears, and by this point, she was whining and grinding against me. Her words and actions didn't match. "You like it but you don't want to admit it."

I crammed my middle finger further inside her colon, curling the tip into a hook and moving it around. Her butt cheeks flexed and clenched. Her legs clamped hard around mine. She slammed a hand over her mouth, to contain the mewls and moans.

It was unnecessary, really. Outside, the sky was still thundering. No one would hear us. So, with my left hand, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away. Her gaping maw was exposed. She was surprised, even more so when I ambushed her squirming tongue, slurping, massaging, and stroking its length inside my mouth.

Her body swayed with each thrust of my finger. Now that her ass was accustomed to the intruder, the pain was a faraway echo. I was gentle, but not shy.

Mia's tongue lay helplessly in my mouth. It had lost its will to fight the moment her virgin ass found companionship with my middle finger. I rocked it in and out, not too hard, but strong enough that her puckered hole opened up to welcome my digit, up to its hilt.

The tight warmth of her hole clinging onto my finger made my cock twitch in anticipation for the main course. Just as I was about to shift Mia around to get behind her, she suddenly stilled, thighs quaking.

A cry tore through her throat. "Ahnnnnnn!!!"

And then she spurted her love juices all over me.

I blinked, surprised. I didn't expect her to come so fast. As a matter of fact, by the bewildered look on Mia's face, neither did she. Did she actually like it that much? My eyes light up. Mia, on the other hand, buried her face into my chest.

"Not. A. Single. Word." She grunted, breathless.

"I didn't know you were into that, Mia Noona. Truly a pleasant surprise."

"..."

"Though…" I started in a low voice. "... you still haven't been 'punished' yet."

Mia snapped her head up, eyes wet and an intoxicated blush spread across her nose. "Dae Ho… you…"

I slid my hands over her waist, and with a little nudge from my hips, I managed to roll us around. Now I was on top of her, hands at the sides of her face. She gulped, looking at me warily, though with a hint of excitement.

"You know exactly what I'm about to do to you, don't you, Mia Noona?"

"Tch."

She averted her gaze, though there was no escape for her eyes. I cupped her chin and tilted it back towards me. "You made such a pretty face when you came." And I was being honest. She went on all googly-eyed, mouth wide open, and tongue swirling around. "And such pretty sounds too."

Mia bit her bottom lip. "You're so dirty…"

"Well, my finger is…"

She glared at me.

I laughed. "Mia Noona, you're so cute."

Right before she could retort, I inched closer and took a bite of her bottom lip. I nibbled it, softly, tweaking it between my teeth. Mia closed her eyes and held my face.

When I pulled back, her glare had softened considerably, though it still retained that pouty glint. "F-Fine… you can do it." And then she quickly added. "But it was not because you called me cute or because you kissed me."

I smiled. That was such bullshit.

She smiled too, for she also knew that her words were ridiculous. "It's my first time." Her eyes narrowed. "You better not be going in raw."

It made me happy that she was unplucked down there. "Of course not." I disentangled myself from her and stood up. I hastily jogged over to a drawer and grabbed a small bottle of lube. "I've got this!"

Mia, however, just stared at me. "Why do you have that?"

"Uncle Yeong Gu gave it to me."

"..."

63