41 — The Mask is Cracking
1.4k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You want me that bad, huh?” I grabbed the hilt of my throbbing meat, took aim, and stabbed. Now, because Eun Ha was deliberately hanging one leg around my waist, the entrance to paradise was only dampened by the water around us. 

“Y-Yeah!” That smoldering fire in her eyes returned. Purple and wispy. I wanted to see how bright they’d burn when pushed on the absolute edge of cloud nine. I hoisted her up, and she cooperated by wrapping her other leg around me. 

Slowly, she eased down on my cock. I didn’t know how big Yeong Gu was, but if Eun Ha’s reaction was anything to go by, I’d say that in my impromptu contest, I had come out victorious. 

My fingers dug into her ass, guiding her descent. She didn’t protest. Her pussy, on the other hand, did.

It was a tight fit. A very tight fit.

"Ahnnn!"

Wet and warm, her hot depths suckled my meat in an enthralling grip, gobbling up the sane and rational part of me that still latched onto a frayed rope of normality. 

Sex was distracting. Good sex was distracting enough that I've hardly been thinking about my death. Instead, all I can really focus on is the present, what's happening now, and what's about to happen. 

The next few minutes had been set in stone. I was going to hammer Eun Ha until we'd forget any sense of direction or location. 

Even the sea water — a wonderful aphrodisiac on her perky breasts — had become a neglected detail to focus on.

She rocked her head back, the wet roots of her bun falling down. The shapely 'O' of her mouth drew my sight straight to those glossy lips, which stretched into a cute omelet shape. I quickly moved for a kiss. Wet, salty — nothing sordid that wasn't perfectly normal. Tongues swirled around each other.

"Dae Ho!" Came Eun Ha's whine, sweet and high-pitched like a song, from between her heavy panting, accompanied by the rhythmic smacks of our crotches. Both legs went up and down my upper hips, the joints of her knees acting as a lock to keep me close. No space was left for doubt or hesitation. I was completely enveloped in Eun Ha's embrace.

The gentle waves rocked our bodies back and forth, despite my best attempts to keep my feet firmly planted on the seafloor.

Eun Ha sucked onto the slick outline of my neck, and once she was done tracing the sharp contour of my jaw, she fixed her mouth on mine again.

This time her kiss was fiery. Ferocious and domineering, an unstoppable force of nature. Her tongue slid in my mouth and her lips nibbled on mine so ferociously and firmly that our teeth nearly knocked together.

We nipped and licked and savored each other with wild abandon, mouths open and working furiously, as if we had both been starving for years and had finally found the relief and sustenance we craved. The sea water slid over our muscles as we clutched each other, lips fluttering, sloppily yet passionately.

Eun Ha took a fistful of my hair with one hand and wrapped her other around my shoulder blades, wrapping herself around me like an undulating, lush vine.

A sizzling burn spread across my back ─ Eun Ha's nails were dancing on my skin.

D-Dae Ho..." Her breath rolled across my face, tongue writhing in the air. "Your auntie is about to lose it..."

"By all means... lose control." I answered her sultrily, my hips executing a well-timed upward thrust.

"Ahnnn!" Eun Ha cried out.

And did I cry out too, as our flesh molded together.

Now that I finally had her right where I wanted her, it was impossible to stifle a contented growl that erupted in my throat.

Likewise, a purr-like, delighted gasp fell from Eun Ha's pretty, cherry red lips.

Her breath caressed the side of my neck.

She nuzzled herself against my skin, in such a cute manner, like a drowsy, lazy cat would do, content to do nothing else for the rest of the morning but sleep and soak up the sunlight.

Perhaps that comparison was a better fit for Mia.

Eun Ha stared at me, entranced. Her purple eyes, once vibrant and enchanting, deepened to an almost ethereal hue — a haunting manifestation of her desires finally pouring out. 

The subtle flicker of the moonlight danced upon her face, casting eerie shadows that mirrored the darkness that consumed her thoughts.

It was almost disconcerting, if not for the fact that my cock was still sheathed deeply into her core, and thus any form of higher mental capacity was momentarily on hiatus. 

"D-Dae Ho..." Her hands moved, nails scraping the skin of my back, nearly hard enough to draw blood. I was quite thankful for my powerful physique. Her gorgeous legs encircled my hips with little needy wiggles, shifting to better accommodate the wide girth pushing its way inside her. "Y-You're so big... it feels... really.. ahnn... good!"

Slow at first, Eun Ha began to bounce up and down my rod, eager for the friction she craved, like a rabbit starving for sex.

"Auntie..." A grunt rumbled in my throat. She was taking me in deep. “You feel good too…”

I found her lips for an ardent kiss and coaxed her into relaxing, allowing our bodies to slip into an even more comfortable rhythm. With Eun Ha being the one to bounce, I opted for a more lazy back and forth from my side, letting the gentle movement of the waves dictate the flow.

Even when she broke our smooch and I regained my vision, the moon had fully emerged from the dark clouds. It painted our skins in a silvery glimmer, shrouding us in an ethereal light.

Eun Ha groaned, her moist nails digging a little in the muscles of my back. In an unspoken command, her thighs clamped tighter around me and she thrust down forcefully, bottoming out on my pole.

The wave-like lull of the water made the situation intimate and mellow. Everything was amplified, from the sound of rippling currents to the smacking noise of sloppy kissing.

When our mouths untangled, our bodies took over. She danced on me like a lustful spirit enthralling a victim to their demise. She took the lead. It was surprising, considering how I had always taken that position, but I was far from complaining.

I hoisted her upwards and plunged in again, stretching her walls to the brink of breaking. "Ahnnnnnn!" Her gasps washed over my ears. I was now determined to completely replace the memory of every touch Eun Ha ever had with my own special brand. 

Yeong Gu's marriage was living on borrowed time. 

Eun Ha's lips hovered over mine, brushing but never staying. 

Her breathing was tinged by the high-pitched howls coaxed by every push of my prick. Her hands held onto my head, clutching with desperate, bone-breaking strength. A frenzied desire glowed in her purple eyes.

A twisting pressure in my stomach made me stiffen up. 'Not yet...' I snarled, feeling every ounce of control almost slipping away, but I was stronger than that. My grip on Eun Ha tightened. I turned us around, retreating until my feet found themselves in shallow waters. 

With this nymph in my arms constantly pecking my face with her lips while wiggling her perky butt ─ even as a world renowned football player ─ my balance found itself at crossroads with the mushy sand of the seafloor. All it took was a powerful bounce from Eun Ha and we went down, half-submerged yet still clinging onto each other. 

"Trying to escape?" Eun Ha murmured, sounding quite muffled by the water pooling up in my ears.

For a moment, my vision blurred. Water splashed all over us, petering out in a light drizzle the moment I re-emerged.  

Despite the slight burning in my eyes, I could see the way a smile graced Eun Ha's beautiful, flushed face. 

"Never." I grunted, my hands deftly moving from her shoulders down to her hips, which, even with the uncomfortable position we were in, never stopped bouncing on mine. 

However, as much as I loved staring into her eyes while I brought her up a never-climbed before peak of pleasure...

I wanted her from behind.

I pressed forward, forcing her body downwards until she went on all fours, her breasts grazing the soft blanket of sand. Eun Ha didn't complain. The position was far from comfortable, but we were focused on a single shared desire.

My hand swooped down to cup a breast. Both were of perfect proportions, but I favored the perky pair over the fleshier set. And it just so happened that Eun Ha was endowed with both characteristics. 

She panted, somehow mustering the strength to stare at me, at the way I pushed my aching, pulsing girth into her womanhood, bareback.  

The sensation was surreal, heavenly, a wet texture that wrapped itself around my cock tightly, yet comfortably. 

There was no need to take it slow. I plunged deep into her and began to pound away. Eun Ha gave out a long, shivering mewl, craning her head upwards, exposing the irresistible, smooth curve of her neck. An intoxicating temptation — I just had to lean closer and ravish it with my lips.

And so I did, earning myself a sweet, startled coo from her mouth. My lips latched on, kissing and nibbling until her skin had been reddened by the mark of my caress.

My hips didn't stutter despite me multitasking. They clobbered into her plump rear, smacking fast and hard. 

"AHHNNNN!"

A low yelp sounded off from Eun Ha, who lifted her arm to press her hand into her mouth.

I placed my hands at the sides of her waist, guiding her back and forth, in tune with my thrusts. 

Whenever I bottomed out, her gasps drowned out the rustling of the waves.

Everything around us was muted. The only thing that reverberated in my head was the continuous whines of Eun Ha and the rustling of displaced water around our crotch. 

In other words, the world could have ended at that moment and I wouldn't have batted an eyelid. No one was going to tell me to stop. Not even a damn deity.

"Dae Ho... I'm about to... I'm about to─!"

Her mouth coalesced into a big 'O' shape, tongue fully sticking out and head rolling backwards. I wrapped one arm around her torso, gripping her breasts, while the other remained firmly connected to her hip, controlling the rhythm of our lovemaking. She latched on the arm against her breasts, shaking and whimpering, and dug her nails into it.

"Ahnnnn!" Eun Ha's pussy lips twitched. Her orgasm hit her so hard that, if not for me holding onto her, she would have slumped under the water.

Feeling my own orgasm just around the corner, I released a strangled gasp. "Auntie... Ahh... I'm also─" 

"D-Do it inside." I was taken aback, but she quickly appeased me with a soft, intoxicated smile. "I took a pill." 

Never the type of guy to deny my mate their wishes, I complied. So did my cock — right before it burst like a dam. I continued pummeling her pussy despite the rush of orgasm. 

Cum flooded Eun Ha's womb in rapid rivers. More was coaxed out with each strained thrust. Semen bloated her slender belly and dribbled out of her pussy, dissolving in the water.

A warm contentment enveloped us. I pulled back, taking measured gulps of oxygen to calm down my breathing. Eun Ha wasn't any better off. She crawled forward, until she was sprawled, eagle-spread, on the shoreline. 

"Dae...Ho..." She moaned, long and lovely. "Dae Ho─"

No sooner had she said my name that I was on top of her, water dripping on her exhausted yet thoroughly pleased face. “Is that the only word you know?”

Her chest rose and fell, in rhythm with her breathing. She gulped, relaxed, and stared back at me. “The only one I need.”

“Oh, you’re good at this.” 

“Hmm… as good as Mia?” Her smile turned a little mischievous. 

I laughed. “Feeling competitive?”

“A bit.” She admitted, not ashamed. 

With an air of scholarly authority, I leaned in closer, catching the subtle quickening of her breath. "It appears…” I murmured, my voice tinged with a mixture of intrigue and anticipation. “That a few more sessions shall be necessary to artfully weave the threads of this enigma into a definitive conclusion."

She delicately bit her bottom lip, a captivating blend of timidity and earnestness shimmering in her eyes. There was an undeniable charm in her oscillation between moments of alluring desire and coy reserve — something she kept tightly wrapped behind the mask of a prim and proper housewife. 

The day that mask fully came off would be the day I’d get to properly see what the ‘true’ Eun Ha was like. 

Join my discord server to get access to my new upcoming fanfiction of My Landlady Noona and new upcoming series that will be released in the future:

https://discord.gg/JnncKYxHAg

43