49 — Enjoy the Show, Mother ~ Part I
974 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eun Ha's POV:

Divorce was something that had crossed her mind before.

It seemed so simple in the movies — a woman finds out her husband is cheating on her, they argue, there's a huge fight, and she kicks him out of the house.

But in real life, things were never that easy. In her pursuit to keep the family together, she thought she could sacrifice herself to keep everything stable and functioning. 

In the end, she failed. She was weak, and she had fallen in love with someone else.

'What would you do if I asked you to divorce him?'

Mia stilled, darting glances at both of them. 

Eun Ha heaved in a shuddering breath. 

"If I said I wanted to leave him, what would you do?"

His eyes locked with hers, dark but firm and gentle — she'd get lost in them if she could.

"I'll help you, of course." He smiled. "Though we might have to wait until I get my own place before we proceed to file a divorce."

Divorce. Eun Ha never expected she'd be able to utter the word with such calm and composure. She should have been a writhing mess. A puddle of a sobbing woman crying her heart out as she clutched her husband tightly.

But now... she felt liberated.

Dae Ho gave her such peace of mind.

The young man that her family had adopted like he was one of their own had transformed her into a woman she failed to recognize.

It was quite odd. She was sure she wasn't one to fall into another man's arms so soon, especially while being married.

Her heart felt alive, burning and pumping madly and hard as if begging to be crushed and loved.

If a heart could burst with emotions, she was certain hers would. 'What have you done to me, Dae Ho?' She questioned. 'To us?'

Their gazes meshed together as if a hundred suns were erupting in a perfect supernova. 

Her breath was still stuck somewhere between her chest and lips.

It was the first time she didn’t think of Yeong Gu. Of her past marriage, one tainted in infidelity and lies.

It was liberating and addictive.

'Divorce... will I really get a divorce?'

She felt like she should. She couldn’t exactly continue with such a sham of a marriage. 

“I guess this also falls under the category of long-term plans. Hm… I have to ask this.” Dae Ho seemed uncomfortable. “Has he… done anything to you lately?”

She wasn’t surprised at his line of questioning. His voice rang clear with protective undertones. Honestly, she’d have been offended if he didn’t even once inquire about what was going on between Yeong Gu and her. 

“No… I’ve been avoiding him. It helps that he’s busy and out of town most of the time.”

She used to weep over such a fact, but now she felt like she could touch the stars.

It meant more quality time with Dae Ho. 

Eun Ha smiled as she saw the tension seep out of him with a relieved sigh. 

“I love you, dear.” She found herself saying, eyes heavy-lidded. “I won’t let him or any other man touch me. See what you’ve done to me?”

If you don’t take responsibility, no one else will.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d almost think you’ve been manipulating me this whole time, Auntie.” Dae Ho walked up to her, grazing the underside of her chin with a finger. 

"Maybe I have. Or maybe you've been the one casting spells on me. Either way, I don't mind being enchanted by you."

Dae Ho chuckled, his touch lingering on her chin. "Enchanted, huh? I must be quite the wizard."

Mia cleared her throat.

Eun Ha blinked, suddenly remembering that they weren’t alone.

Her daughter was frowning hard enough to break her own face.

“Look, I hate to interrupt, but can we get back to the main reason I am here?”

She sat up, on her knees, and slowly paddled over to the edge of the bed.

“And, pray tell, why are you here, Mia Noona?” Dae Ho asked, knowing very well the reason — but he certainly loved putting her on the spot. 

Eun Ha couldn't stop the giggles from escaping her lips as she witnessed her daughter's frustration.

Mia's face was all scrunched up. She got up and approached Dae Ho. Her hand reached up to his cheek, cupping it.

"I'm here to talk, and to fuck."

"Well… I like to talk. It’s good quality bonding time—"

"Dae Ho…" Mia was ready to throw hands. 

"Not that much of a talker, are we?"

"I'll talk, but I'll talk dirty, so your perverted ears will get plenty."

"I’d like to consult my lawyer before we proceed with—"

And throw hands, Mia did. 

Eun Ha shook her head, a fond smile on her face.

Dae Ho had such a strange, but cute relationship with Mia.

'I can't believe he's dating both me and my daughter. We really are perverts.'

She watched as Dae Ho and Mia fell on the bed, rolling, limbs entangled, looking more like a brawl between an innocent hiker and a carnivorous beast that pounced on him. 

Mia ended up on top. She straddled him, her ass pointed right at Eun Ha.

Those dolphin shorts clung tightly to Mia’s rear. Eun Ha stared at them. At how Mia successfully pinned Dae Ho on the bed, smirking down at him. 

A sudden bout of jealousy surged through her.

It was a strange and unwelcome sensation, being jealous of her own daughter. There wasn’t any hostility. She’d never do anything to hurt Mia, but as any human, she was possessive of what she deemed hers. 

Perhaps it was merely being territorial. 

Mia ground her butt down, causing Dae Ho's member to rise. 

His bulge pushed outwards, forming a noticeable bump in his pants.

“Mia…” Dae Ho breathed out, glancing at Eun Ha. “Auntie is here… shouldn’t you wait until—”

Mia’s tongue impatiently rocketed into Dae Ho’s open mouth. It reminded Eun Ha of a python seizing the perfect opportunity to strike. 

Dae Ho didn't stand a chance.

He was caught off guard, and Mia took full advantage of the opening.

A deep, needy moan resonated in the room, coming from Mia.

Her tongue slipped between his lips, exploring his mouth and wrestling against his own tongue. 

The bed creaked as Mia pressed down harder. She wiggled her ass, rubbing her cheeks over Dae Ho's bulge.

Mia's shorts were so thin and flimsy, Eun Ha could vividly see the outline of her daughter's panties.

Eun Ha gulped, her throat suddenly dry.

I shouldn’t be watching…

She squirmed a little.

I shouldn’t even be here…

Mia pulled back. Their lips dislodged, yet the connection remained in the form of a web of drool. Eun Ha blushed when Mia brazenly licked it off, flipping her hair around in her typical fashion. 

"You were saying?" She taunted.

“Well…” Dae Ho, with his messy hair and glistening lips, gave her a wry smile. “... Ms Police Officer, could you please go easy on me? I don’t like to perform with an audience.”

That was such a poor lie and even Eun Ha knew it. 

Mia tightened her hold on his arms. She smiled — a full, white smile that beautifully displayed her fangs. “Honey… you are under charm arrest. Everything you say or do can and will be used to make me more horny. You’ve got the right to be absolutely sexy and immobile. You're entitled to an intimate attorney, and if you can't afford one, lucky for you, I'm offering my services. So, do you understand the seductive rights I've just laid out for you? With these rights in mind, care to plead the fifth and let actions speak louder?”

Dae Ho arched an eyebrow, smirking.

Mia had a way with words.

Eun Ha would have never come up with a monologue so erotic and ridiculous at the same time.

“As for my mother…” Mia looked in her direction. “She can watch as much as she wants, but no touching. This is my turn, after all.”

“...”

Eun Ha looked away. 

“In that case…” Dae Ho had Mia’s attention now. “I’d like to plead as guilty as charged and request the maximum sentence of your undivided attention.”

Mia giggled, shaking her head.

She leaned down and captured his lips again, with so much ferocity that she might as well have been a beast chowing down a chunk of meat. If Mia wanted to choke him to death by plunging her tongue in his esophagus, she was being very successful.

"Ahnn!"

They kissed, and they kept kissing.

Lips meshed, tongues tangled, and moans erupted.

Dae Ho was a man of few words, but his lips were a different matter. They spoke volumes of his desire, his lust.

And Mia, oh, poor Mia was so eager.

And Eun Ha didn't know what to do... or feel. 

This was the first time she'd be seeing the two of them having sex.

And they were in no way being considerate.

Mia pulled away, sitting up straight and giving Dae Ho a great view of her large breasts.

She reached one hand down, easily bypassing his waistband, before she pulled his manhood free.

Eun Ha bit her bottom lip, trying to control herself, her fingers gripping the sheets tightly.

'Oh my God…'

Mia was going at it, stroking his penis up and down, squeezing and pumping it.

"How's that, baby?" She teased. "Feeling good yet?"

Dae Ho, ever the man, remained silent. His eyes were focused on her, and on Mia's hand wrapped around his rod. His breathing was coming in rough, restrained bursts. "I don't know... I think you can do better."

Mia smirked. The challenge was accepted. "Well, in that case..."

She tucked her intrusive hair behind an ear and brought the flared tip to her lips. She didn’t take him in immediately. Revenge should be best served with cum denial. As such, she stroked her lips across his length, occasionally adding a bit of tongue.  

Mia thoroughly enjoyed teasing him, especially when he was at her mercy.

"Come on, Mia Noona... stop messing around. You'll give Auntie the wrong impression." Dae Ho managed to say. It must have been hard holding himself back as he was. 

Suddenly being called out, Eun Ha jolted, her cheeks flaring. She averted her gaze, not wanting to show the arousal and curiosity bubbling within her.

'I shouldn't be here… I shouldn’t be here, at all!'

But she couldn't look away.

"I'll stop when I want to."

Her daughter was so brazen. So unashamed.

Mia's tongue flicked his penis.

She was licking and nibbling at him, like he was a lollipop she refused to share.

“Mia… didn’t you say you wanted to blow my mind? You’re torturing me.”

“Torture is part of the fun, Dae Ho.” Mia breathed out, her lovely, rosy tongue unfurling from her slightly swollen lips. It danced across the sensitive tip, making him groan.

Eun Ha shivered.

She'd give anything to be in her daughter's shoes.

Mia finally opened her mouth and started sucking him off. There was no gradual intake of his shaft. She speared herself right away. Her head bobbed up and down, her cheeks hollowing out. 

Eun Ha couldn't even see half of his penis with how hard Mia was blowing him. 

'She's going to deep throat him...'

She felt herself becoming hot, and her pussy getting wet.

'No, no, no, no, no! Not now! Oh God, this is not happening to me.'

Disgust. Shame. Arousal. Her higher mental faculties didn’t know what emotional file to open. An adware might as well have gone off in her pretty little head, spamming one emotion after the other, completely rendering her immobile to do anything but stare at the mess unfolding. 

"Mmmmhph."

Mia slobbered over his cock, drool trickling down his balls.

Her head was bobbing like a crazy metalhead in a concert. 

Eun Ha heard gagging, but she could only imagine the sheer amount of cock her daughter was trying to take in. She had seen first-hand how endowed her adopted son was, after all.

The sound of Dae Ho's penis popping in and out of her daughter's mouth was a lot like a car door slamming shut.

And Mia's moans... they were muffled.

But that didn't mean they were quiet.

"Ahnn..."

"Ahhn... ahhn."

'She's... she's fingering herself!'

That was when Eun Ha noticed one of Mia's hands sneaking between her thighs.

A dark stain bloomed on her daughter's shorts.

But it was Dae Ho's sight that had Eun Ha's pussy pulsating with need.

His eyes were narrowed, and one of his hands was resting atop her head, encouraging her to go even harder, to wreck her own throat with his cock.

Eun Ha had to exert an incredible amount of self-restraint to keep her hands away from inappropriate places. She couldn’t imagine what’d happen if she decided to partake in the fun as well. 

Besides… this… isn’t right..

Watching her daughter go down on Dae Ho and fantasizing it was actually her in Mia’s place. 

That’s why…

… she had to clench her teeth and not move. 

Mia’s eyes fleeted for a moment towards Eun Ha. The deadlock barely lasted a second, but in that second, Eun Ha knew that Mia had just made an unspoken statement.

'Enjoy the show, mother. It's the only thing you'll be getting.'

Finally finished this at 6 AM. Sleep is overrated anyway.

Join my discord server to get access to new upcoming stories, especially my new fanfiction of My Landlady Noona.

https://discord.gg/hZ5HaxhWE8

17