29. Sword-lover? No no. I am a gun-lover with unlimited bullets
1.8k 22 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday, 27th November.

Robin enjoyed a quiet breakfast with Myrene. As usual she was successful in turning heads. Her white hair was particularly very gorgeous and people tended to look at her. Since she was an android she learned German pretty fast.

In a span of one night when Robin was busy sleeping.

After breakfast, they bought some snacks from a local grocery store and stored them in the car. Along the way, Robin didn't interact much with people but when he did, there were no such instances where he felt uncomfortable due to his skin color or anything of that sort.

Maybe it was because he was driving a nice car or maybe due to people thinking he had a beautiful girlfriend by his side, but people have been helpful and pleasant. Even the Germans who were known across the world for being 'too honest'. Seemed like stereotypes were just that, stereotypes.

After packing the things again, they drove out of Bremen. It was time to reach the famous city of Hamburg. This was a well known city and Robin knew of this city for only one reason.

Hamburger SV.

One of the oldest clubs to never relegated to second division until recently the team couldn't keep up with the times and found themselves in 2nd Bundesliga. If you didn't know what Robin was talking about, then it could be explained by only one word.

"FOOTBALL"

Hamburg was a great city but was cold as fuck. It was 6 degree Celsius (42 degrees Fahrenheit) outside and Robin normally was never subjected to such cold weather in his home country. He had visited cold places but that was for a very short time.

"We need to do winter shopping."

"You look like you will freeze to death."

Myrene didn't bother laying her words in a pleasant manner. Since it was early morning they had to search for a big mall to buy more clothes. Since they would be going to more colder places it was better to buy here and not suffer later. Myrene didn't need any clothes but Robin insisted and also added more dresses to the collection and he had already decided to get another android from a game that JARVIS had suggested.

"Are you going to bring a new person to this world?"

"Yes."

"From the Dragon Ball Z world?"

Myrene was particularly interested when she understood that she would get a new friend soon. The last few days she had been trying to understand what exactly was the power of her master and also help him in any way possible.

"No. Not from that world. You will see."

Robin had decided to go for the Dragon Ball Z Fighter game much later and go through other games. Not that he had anything against those androids in the game but he had a small paranoia that those androids might be recognized by many people around and again get surrounded by them for 'cosplaying' like it happened to 2B before.

It was better to go for someone who was less known and people wouldn't easily recognize. Plus there was another plus point for this new android. Both Myrene and the new android had the same hair color.

After buying a load of clothes both for himself and Myrene they again drove off. They had the full day to themselves and thus it was better to just visit renowned places of the city. The city was picturesque for Robin and he loved how the city had blended both modern and ancient traditions in everything. It had tall and big buildings but the designs were old. But it didn't take away the fact that almost everything was neat and clean.

Myrene and Robin visited one or two places in Hamburg like the two adjacent bridges whose names were too tough for Robin to even pronounce so he just let Myrene take the charge and led him there. The city was really one of a kind. (Old Speicherstadt)

In the afternoon they left the city and went on their way towards their next destination which was located in a totally different country. The city of Copenhagen. They decided to take the long route for that city and would enter the country via land instead of taking a cruise they would enter the country via land. One of the main reasons why Robin chose that route was because he wanted a very quiet and safe place to bring the person who he wanted.

Possibly somewhere there were trees covered in a large space. Of course, he could bring the new android in his car itself but then again this character had quite a bit of temper as compared to Myrene.

It was better to summon her in a little open space. But little did he know that the country of Denmark which was along the road had no such 'safe' places. Both sides of the roads consisted of open fields with lush greenery. This was not what Robin expected. He was imagining there would be trees and signs of forests around but only to be disappointed.

Even Myrene had been looking out for a 'good' place for 'summoning' but she couldn't find one. Another reason why he wanted a secluded place was because he wanted to try his new weapon that he was thinking of bringing out from one of the games. It was probably the most OP weapon which was non magical and didn't depend on the strength of the user and he was looking forward to it.

But it seemed like he would have to wait.

"Sir, I would suggest that instead of waiting in Copenhagen you go towards the inner part of Sweden, where there are suitable places."

Robin accepted that advice and just drove faster this time. One thing good about Europe was that the cities weren't very far apart from each other like in his own country where one would have to travel for at least 6 to 7 hours to reach another major city.

The cities were close by and countries were smaller. An experience that was very unique to him. One morning he would be interacting with a German person while by the evening he was drinking beer with a Scandinavian. Absolute bonkers.

Taking the advice they rode faster and reached Copenhagen by around 3 pm. The road was smooth and there was no traffic so it was easy. After having lunch in the wonderful capital of Denmark they drove towards the inner part of Sweden.

It was almost time for the sun to set when they finally saw a place that was covered with big areas of forest on both sides. Robin parked the car in a parking slot and came out with his laptop. Myrene too seemed excited. She was going to meet someone who was like her but she also was cautious as she brought out her sword.

"Why are you taking the sword?"

"What if the android doesn't listen to you?"

"That shouldn't be since in the game I play the character just like you."

"I am taking it anyway. For my safety and yours." Myrene wasn't ready to leave her sword.

Later Robin and Myrene both walked quite to the innermost part of the roadside forest. He wasn't afraid of getting lost as Myrene had already remembered the route. Robin opened his laptop and opened the game Terraria.

Terraria was an action-adventure sandbox game with pretty cool weapons. But there was one weapon in it which stood over everything.

The Zenith sword.

I painted Zenith! : r/Terraria

Even after being a sandbox game one had to really grind its way in order to craft the Zenith sword.

The Zenith sword was special because it was crafted after using almost all of the swords that were in the game and combining it to form a sword that stood above all. One might be thinking what was so special about the sword that didn't even have magic. Well, my readers this sword has an auto-lock function and on top of it when it is used it could bring forth 3 to 4 of the swords that were used for its crafting and use it like a sprite and kill enemies from a distance and that too in 360 degree directions and all sides.

Basically a gun that could shoot 3 to 4 bullets at a time in multiple directions. Nothing could block its attack and its damage was off the charts. Probably more than mini-bombs.

He had been researching quite a lot of the games that were on the Internet and this sword particularly attracted his attention. The cool factor of this sword was reaching heavens and in no way he was going to let go of a sword that didn't suck his blood like the other magical swords in various games were.

JARVIS had already played the game for Robin and the Zenith sword was ready. He slowly brought out the small sword from the game and placed it on his palm. In the blink of an eye an huge blue colored broadsword was in his hand. The sword looked enchanting with a beautiful design hilt which had a dragon pattern and on the blade of the sword there were shades of yellow and black making it look like something out of a fantasy.

Robin thought that due to low graphics of the game the sword too would have bad texture. He was wrong. The sword looked modern and perfect.

Announcement
Join the discord server for pitching in your ideas like the Zenith sword 
77