Canvas & Lace
203 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misao stood in front of his full-length mirror staring at his reflection. The suit he chose for tonight's date with Kinnojo molded to his toned muscles. The light grey color paired well with his lightly tanned skinned. He ran a hand through his black undercut and caused the brown highlight to reflect in the light. His hand trailed down his face stopping as he grazed over the heart-shaped mole under his left eye. Sighing loudly as he adjusted his jacket grabbing his things to leave. Stepping out of the elevator in his garage he walked over to his car. Tonight he would be driving himself. Pressing the automatic start button on his fob he brought the engine to life. Sliding into his car his phone suddenly rang. 

"Yes, Onna-Oyabun" he answered. The line went silent before Yumia's voice rang through.

 "Have you spoken to Hito since this afternoon?" she asked. Pulling out of the garage Misao answered his sister, "No I haven't but shouldn't he be on the job right now?" 

Yumia cursed under her breath "That little brat cut off communications I have no idea what the hell he's doing" she breathed out in frustration.

 "You know he always goes silent during a job but he's ok. We've been trained well don't so worry." 

Yumia reluctantly agreed with her brother and proceeded to end the call but not before saying coldly: "Remember we always devour every bit of our prey Misao." 

The line went dead causing Misao to toss his phone on the seat next to him. There was no need to wonder how his sister knew about the date he had with Kinnojo. Yumia knew everything and everyone knew it.

Pulling up to Kinnojo apartment building Misao stepped out of the car on alert. This was a bad area and he hated for his Kino to live there. So after tonight whether he realized it or not Kinnojo was his and his alone. Misao walked up the three flights of stairs knocking on the apartment door when he reached it. Behind the door, a crash was heard followed by a "Hold on I'm coming." 

A minute later the door swung open revealing the shy boy from the bookstore. He stood there in a baby blue cardigan over a faint pink dress shirt that matched the blush that dusted his cheeks. His crystal blue orbs shining even in the dull light of the hall. Misao stepped forward reaching his hand out to graze the boys soft light skin. 

"You're so beautiful," he told the beauty. 

Shying away from the compliment Kinnojo rushed out of his apartment closing the door behind him. The two traveled down the three flights almost in silence. All that could be heard was the younger's panicked breathing. As they approached the car Misao started the engine once again. He opened the door for Kinnojo bracing the boys back as he guided him into his seat. 

Misao was soon seating inside the car as well. As Kinnojo was stuck in a world of panic the other surprised him by reaching across him. He grabbed onto the seat belt and strapped the younger in. Pulling back and then buckling himself, Misao uttered with a smile "We wouldn't want little Kino to get hurt." 

Misao began to drive when Kinnojo asked in a mumble: "Um where are we going?" Chuckling slightly as he glanced the cute boy's way. "Somewhere you'll be able to open up to me," he said before staring back at the road.

The extravagant car travels down a dirt road covered in the black of night. It winds down into a slope until a barn comes into view. Fairy lights decorate the outside of its newly renovated structure. It was made to resemble a contemporary home. As Misao parked he climbs out of the car and helps his other half out. His hand makes contact with the boy's spine; slowly stopping at his lower back. 

Kinnojo bowed his head slightly in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. He was guided into the barn and was greeted by soft light and low playing jazz. In the corner by the door stood a waiter with glasses of champagne. The waiter smiled at the two as he handed them their drinks. Entering further the waiter closed the doors behind them. In the center of the room, two blank canvas stood. Kinnojo timidly took sips of his champagne trying to understand. 

"I thought our first date could be where we do portraits of each other" Misao explained to the shy boy. 

He took Kinnojo's hand and lead him to his seat. As he started to walk towards his own Misao's eyes were drawn to the blush that was now across the other's cheeks. 

Misao sat his glass down and turned to Kinnojo with a smirk: "So my little Kino are you ready?" 

He slowly began to remove his jacket followed by his tie. His fingers traced the pearl buttons on his dress shirt slowly unbuttoning each one. Kinnojo felt his face heat as hazel orbs stared at him with lust. The last button came undone revealing an intricate portrait of tattoos. 

Kinnojo's eye's traveled along every line from his collarbone to his hipbone. He watched a Misao's toned muscles flexed causing the dragon on his chest to dance. The tattooed man undid his belt sliding himself out of his pants. He stood there in nothing but his black briefs eyeing the boy in front of him. 

He walked over to stand in front of the Kinnojo's easel and asked: "Briefs on or off?" Misao asked with a smirk laced with intense desire.

 "What are you talking about!!" Kinnojo questioned in embarrassment. "I couldn't possibly paint you naked" he mumbled. 

"Well, why not? There's no one here it's just you and me" Misao answered. 

The boy's blue iris's danced around the room trying to decide what to do. 

"Would it make you more comfortable if I painted you first?" Misao broke the silence by asking. 

Kinnojo took another sip of champagne thinking for a minute. His eyes ghosted over the others tatted body once more until they reached the hazel ones. Taking a deep breath he nodded his head signaling his agreement.

Standing in front of Kinnojo, Misao gently stood him up. He placed his hands on his shoulders bringing him into a reassuring hug. 

A muffled voice broke through the silence: "Miso can I ask you something?" Kinnojo said. 

The older ran his fingers through the youngers hair with a chuckle "Of course you can little Kino." he said remembering to later ask how he knew his nickname. 

Kinnojo turned his head to the side to speak clearer. "Did you know I liked to paint?" 

Misao's grip became tighter as he answered: "I know everything about you." he whispered. "I even know about your little secret." 

Kinnojo backed away from the hug slightly to stare at the older. "W-w-what secret?" 

Misao drew him back into the hug and spoke: "The pretty secret you keep hidden underneath your clothes." 

In an instant, Kinnojo was sent into a panic. He started to struggle against the toned body holding him. "I don't know what you're talking about" he denied almost in tears. 

Misao held him tighter until he stopped fighting: "Shh...shh, it's not something to be ashamed of." he whispered. "It's not something you have to hide with me." 

The silence grew between the two once more. "You really think so?" Kinnojo uttered. 

Releasing the boy, Misao walked over to the sofa against the wall. Kinnojo's eyes followed as he stared at the tattoos on his back watching as he sat. "Show me" the man stated. Hesitantly Kinnojo's nimble fingers worked on his clothes. When he'd removed every piece he was left bare except for a pair of baby blue lace panties. He played with his fingers out of anxiety, waiting for Misao to say something; anything.

 "Come here," the man said in such a dominant tone. Kinnojo took light steps until he reached the sofa. Misao spread his toned legs and leaned forward he brought his hands to the boy's hips. 

Tracing the simple lace with his fingertips he spoke: "You're so fucking beautiful" he breathed staring into those blue orbs. 

He grabbed Kinnojo's wrist and placed the boy's arms around his neck. The man brought the boy closer placing his cheek on his stomach. He placed a gentle kiss right above his belly button. A giggle erupted from the boy above him which caused Misao to smile into the kiss. 

"You really think I'm beautiful?" Kinnojo asked. 

Misao kisses him again, this time on his hipbone. "Yes, my little Kino, I do." 

 

5