Watermelon vs. Grapes
197 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The alarm warning Misao it was time for him to wake rang out. He rolled over shutting off the piercing device. Misao stretched his taut muscles as he joints cracked. The dragon tattoo on his chest danced as his fibrous tissue extended. Standing he adjusted is black briefs and reached over grabbing his phone. The tired man saw he had received messages from both his sister and his brother and one from Ryozo as well. He paid no attention to them but instead decided to call Kinnojo. Walking his way towards the bathroom he dialed in the number.

 "Hello" came through the speaker in a dusty sweet angelic voice. 

Misao smiled to himself before he answered. "Good morning baby" he breathed into the phone. 

He stood in front of the mirror as he placed the cellphone on the marble counter. He pressed for the speaker soon to hear the sweet voice answer: "M-morning Misao". 

He heard shuffling on the other side of the phone before he began to ask: "Did you sleep well?" The older ran his hands through his hair feeling the strands through his fingers. 

"I did sleep well. How did you sleep?" Kinnojo answered quietly. 

Misao chuckled lowly and turning his back towards the mirror. He leaning against its cool surface and answered: "I slept ok, but I would've slept better with you next to me." 

Kinnojo sent a giggle through its speakers that made Misao smile even wider. He removed his briefs and walked to the showers and released its hot water. 

"Um...I guess we could have a sleepover one-night" Kinnojo answered stumbling over his words. 

Misao was certain he could hear the blush through the phone. " I would really like that, how about tonight?" the naked man entering the shower asked. 

Kinnojo giggled once again acknowledging a yes. 

"That settles it, I'll pick you up at 9, so wear something pretty and lacey." Kinnojo replied with an "ok" and a blush to match. The phone hung up and Misao finally closed the glass door to enjoy his shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You seem to forget who you are speaking to Arima Hiroshige" Misao heard Yumia say through clenched teeth as he entered her office. 

Across from her sat the man who made fire erupt from his lungs. Arima Hiroshige turned his dead black eyes towards the door where Misao entered. Before speaking he brought them back to Yumia. 

"I know exactly who I am speaking with. The lowly child who managed to get an undeserved position from her daddy, that's who." Arima replied. 

Misao withdrew his wakizashi (short sword) and launched for the man. His sword's curved edge hooked around the older man's throat, tightening into the skin. Yumia held up her hand stopping her brother's actions. 

"You see Hiroshige I have worked hard to step into the position of Onna-Oyabun (mother) of the Yakuza. My father saw in me something you even as an old man only wish to have. I have balls the size of watermelons compared to your grapes. I do not need my brother to spill your blood, I myself am well equipped. You would do well to remember that" the quiet woman said with a smile. 

Misao withdrew his sword from Hiroshige's throat and sheathed the blade once more. Arima Hiroshige was finally able to breathe again. The color fell back into his ashen face giving its golden tint back. His bulged eyes were able to rest before he spoke: I have seemed to underestimate you Onna-Oyabun. That was my mistake, I won't make that again" he rubbed his throat in a soothing matter. 

He raised to his feet straightened out his suit and made his way towards the oak doors. He stopped abruptly before exiting and coolly asked: "By the way how is your father?" a laugh left his mouth as he walked out of the office. 

Misao quickly turned to his sister connecting eyes as he rushed to the seats. Yumia quickly picked up her phone and dialed her father's number. 

"My little princess what can your father do for you," the former Oyabun (Yakuza father)asked. 

Yumia with tight lips asked her father if he was ok and where he was. He answered that he was fine just enjoying some tea with his old friends.

 "I just had a meeting with Arima Hiroshige about the territory agreements and he threatened you father," she told the man. 

He sent a boisterous laugh through the phone and answered: "That man doesn't have the heart nor the balls to go up against I; Musashi Motoichi." 

Yumia laughs slightly but she still wasn't comforted by her father's words. " I know you have the heart of a warrior father but will you ease my mind by keeping some of the shatei's (little brother's) and Kyodai (big brother's) around you," she stated worriedly. 

Motoichi chuckled lightly before speaking: "For you and your brother's I will sit idly by like an old man with my tea and play rounds of Shogi." 

Yumia thanked her father and sent words of love before hanging up.

 "Did the old man agree?" Misao asked his sister. 

"Yes and surprisingly without reluctance" she answered back. 

Misao nodded his head as he leaned back in his chair. "How did Hito make out?" Misao continued the conversation. 

"He did well, accomplished the hit and made it out of there" Yumia replied sending a smile to her lips. " The client was happy and we were well paid, everyone's happy right?" 

Misao shook his head at his sister and her dark remarks. Standing up slowly Misao shoved his hands into his suit pockets. "I have to go I have some important things to take care of," he said trudging towards the door. 

Before he could leave Yumia shouted, "Wear protection!!" Misao clicked his tongue in annoyance at his sister as he exited the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting his car with his fob Misao slid into the driver seat. He pulled out of the estate and grabbed his phone. Dialing a number he reached his attended caller.

 "Set up the home projector and stock the fridge," he said before ending the call. 

He continued his drive to set up things for tonight. His first stop was Japan's top lingerie shop: Intimissimi. As he entered the shop a petite woman welcomed him. 

"Irasshaimase! (Welcome) what can I help you with sir?" she said to him with a bright smile. 

Misao gave her a nod and began to speak: "I'm looking for something that will fit my baby boy" he said as he crossed his arms. 

The woman hung her head slightly attempting to hide her embarrassment. Soon she recovered and glanced around the store and began: "Well what do you have in mind, something pretty or something sexy or a little bit of both?" 

Misao took a minute to think, then a smirk appeared across his lips as he spoke: A little bit of both." 

The small woman smiled and nodded her head turning to guide the man. She reached a certain section and held up a set of white lace panties and the garter to match. "I believe that if he wore this he would resemble a sexy little doll," she remarked with a smile. 

Misao immediately began to have racy ideas of slowly peeling it off Kinnojo as his cute little voice moaned in his ears. Snapping himself out of his thoughts he responded: "Yes, I'll take it." 

He then gazed over to another section in the store. His hazel eyes landed on something enticing. He walked over picking up the piece. "Do you have this in baby blue?" he asked. 

The saleswoman took the piece and went to the back to see. When she returned she had a baby blue lace babydoll with matching panties set in hand. Misao was pleased and told the woman the sizes he needed. As she rang up his purchases Misao's phone rang. 

He answered, "Yes Hito?" 

Hito laughed brightly at his brother's tone and spoke: "Where are you right now?" 

The twin wanted to get his brother off of the phone quicker so he answered. "I'm buying some things what do you want?" Hito hummed at the response and answered: "I wanted to know if you wanted to have lunch but you sound busy so how about tomorrow?" 

The woman mouthed the price of the purchases and Misao handed her his card. She swiped it and gave it back to him. "Sure we can do that I want to talk to you about something anyway." 

After the agreement, he hangs up the phone and grabbed his purchases bidding goodbye to the woman. Heading home he was truly excited about tonight.

5