20 Questions (Maybe)
195 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kinnojo stood outside of the impressive building that held his destination. Misao pressed the palm of his hand to small of the boys back guiding him inside. The guard sitting at the front desk greeted the two before pressing a buzzard calling the elevator. When they stepped inside the glass surface doors caught their reflection. Kinnojo could see Misao staring at him causing the boy to blush furiously. 

"I can't wait to see how many times you blush throughout the night," Misao told him as he chuckled slightly. 

Kinnojo turned into the olders body and snuggled up close trying desperately to hide his embarrassment. This action only caused Misao to laugh even louder. Feeling the rumbling from the other's chest made a shiver trickle down Kinnojo's spine. The elevator dinged signaling their arrival to the 20th floor. The penthouse was the only one on that floor. It expanded from one end of the hall to the next. Kinnojo's eyes flashed brightly taking in the enormity of the apartment. His attention was pulled to the hand that now held his own. 

He was pulled further inside and to his surprise, the night sky was shining brightly through the floor to ceiling windows. It was easy to view the breathtaking mountain even from this distance. The dusk of the lights in the apartment made the shadows of the room dance artistically. 

He thought to himself: "the furniture of the room fits Misao's personality perfectly." 

Misao chuckled lowly as he made his way to the kitchen. "I think it fits my personality as well," he said as he opened the fridge. 

The boy was dumbstruck, he didn't realize that he said his thoughts out loud. Bringing his hands to his apple red cheeks he stood rooted in his spot. He felt a hand on his waist, he peeked through his fingers to Misao smiling brightly at him. 

Drawing the boy closer to him Misao spoke: "Ah, you're so cute when you blush." He raised the cold water bottle placing it on the boy's heated cheeks and smiled. "To cool you down," he says handing it to Kinnojo. 

Misao smirked turning away from the boy removing his jacket draping it against the leather chair. He undid his tie drawing it from his neck slowly tossing it to lay with his jacket. The man in his relaxed state walked further to the grey couch and sat. He leaned back placing his toned arms against the back of the couch. 

"How about you make yourself more comfortable before we began the night?" he asked the boy. 

Kinnojo trapped his bottom lip between his teeth debating his answer. 

" I have your things in the bedroom already and there's a little gift for you on the bed," Misao said crossing his leg. 

Kinnojo was now caught in the other's gaze. Hazel eyes held lust as they stared at the cute boy. No longer able to handle the intense gaze Kinnojo nodded his head. The corner of Misao's mouth drew into smirk he pointed down a long hallway giving him directions.

 " It's the black door on the left" he answered. Kinnojo shyly nodded again. He turned to leave when Misao spoke again: "There are towels on the vanity"

Kinnojo stood in front of the black ash door. He slowly entered the room and was greeted by a wondrous sight. Through the floor to ceiling windows he got a better view of the snowcapped mountain. It was beautiful as the setting sun danced across its snow. He turned to his right and saw the king sized bed dressed with the thick white comforter. 

On top sat his overnight bag and two gift bags from Intimissimi. Repressing his curiosity he turned to his left where window connecting to the bathroom stood. He walked around the wall and entered the spacious room. There were floor to ceiling windows there as well giving an intimate view of the mountain as well. Next to the window sat a stone cased bath with a waterfall shower head. Kinnojo ran a hand over the cold stone feeling its presence. 

He walked over to the floating vanity admiring it. Laid on top was a black towel surrounded by glass amenities with the glass bowled sink. He shook his head getting rid of his astonishment and made his way towards the shower. He undressed and climbed inside turning the nob. Hot water released unto his skin relaxing his muscles immediately. The steam fogged the mirrors and glass as he finished. He wrapped the thick black towel around his waist and made his way to the bedroom. He opened his overnight bag and pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. 

Trying to focus he eyes kept traveling to the Intimissimi bag. Unable to stop his curiosity he opened it. Reaching in Kinnojo pulled out the white lace pantie and garter set and the baby blue babydoll and panties. His eyes began to sparkle as he ran his fingers over the lacey material. He picked up the white garments and stood in front of the full-length mirror. He modeled it, slowly taking in his image. 

Finally, he gave into temptation. He removed the towel and slipped on the white panties then pulled on the garter with the white stockings. He loved how the material felt like silk against his skin. He rubbed his hands against his body feeling the smoothness of the garment. He twisted and twirled in the mirror getting better views of himself. 

"I came to tell you that dinner was ready, but I think I may be hungry for something else," Misao said with a smirk as he stood in the doorway of the bedroom. 

Kinnojo turned to face him quickly in shock " I was just trying it on, I'm sorry I couldn't resist" the boy apologized. 

He stood in the middle of the room fumbling with his fingers feeling ashamed. Misao was taken aback, his baby boy looked so sweet and innocent. The way the white garment accentuated his smooth skin and how it brightened his blue eyes. What was even harder was the boy biting his lower lip, he wasn't sure how much longer he could control himself. 

The older man walked over slowly wrapping his arms around Kinnojo's waist bringing him close. He ran his fingertips lightly up and down he smooth skin. Playing along the lace band of the panties stopping at the boys lower back. Kinnojo couldn't bring himself to look into Misao's eyes. All he could do was focus on the small ink from the dragon tattoo that peaked out from his unbuttoned shirt. He raised his finger and began to trace the outline of the colorful dragon. 

Misao leaned in brushing his lips against the shell of his ear and whispered: "I want to play a game." 

Kinnojo shivered from the older's warm breath. Not taking his eyes off of the others chest he asked: "But what about dinner" in a small voice. " 

”You can eat while we play the game but I'll have my dinner later" Misao answered. 

Kinnojo shook his head in protest "I'm not really hungry yet I rather eat with you." he answered raising his baby blue's to meet Misao's hazel orbs. Misao smiled gently placing a chaste kiss on the boy's lips.

The two sat on the lush carpet quietly staring into each other eyes. Misao finally broke the silence.

 " I want to play a game of 20 questions" he said. "If you can't or won't answer the question then you have to do what the other says" he added on. 

Kinnojo brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. His eyes peaking from his arms trying to hide his blush. "Ok I'll play," he said sweetly. 

Misao rolled his sleeves up to his elbow and bent his left leg and rested his forearm on the appendage. Leaning back on his other arm he smirked widely and said: Question #1 How old are you?" 

Kinnojo said in a whisper:" I just turned 20" he answered. 

Kinnojo retuned the question and asked the same. Misao answered: "I'm 21." 

His eyes then traveled down the length of the boy and asked: "What are you going to school for?" 

Kinnojo cleared his throat shifting his weight "I'm going for art history" he answered with a blush. 

Placing his index finger on the tip of his chin in thought Kinnojo asked: "What do you do?" 

Misao chuckled lowly before answering: I don't have a regular 9 to 5. What I do is a little unconventional." 

Kinnojo scrunched his nose is the cutest way "That's not fair you didn't answer my question" he whined lightly. 

Misao chuckled again "You're right baby, so tell me what you would like for me to do" 

With a dusting of blush across his cheeks his eyes turned to the man and said, "C-can you take off your shirt?" 

Misao stood to his feet wearing a devious smirk. He trudged over to the boy and squatted down. He slowly began to unbutton the shirt and removed the garment. He sat down properly and spoke: "Now it's my turn," he said with a smile. 

"What are your favorite types of lingerie to wear? 

Kinnojo straightened his legs placing his hands behind him leaning back. He turned his vision towards the older licked his lips and answered: "I like things like this, something that feels nice and soft along my body and that's pretty." 

Misao knew the answers to every question he wanted to ask but he wanted his baby boy to relax into this so he played along. Misao loved the confidence his boy was gaining so he wrapped his fingers around the boy's ankles. He spread his legs slightly and pulled him towards him. The boy's legs wrapped around the older's waist placing him in his lap. 

"Do you know why I'm interested in you?" Misao asked the boy. 

Kinnojo wrapped his arms around the other's shoulders not able to answer the question. Misao tsked before placing a kiss on Kinnojo's neck. 

"You didn't answer the question. Now you have to do something I want." 

The blue-eyed boy shifted slightly in the man lap causing a hiss to leave the other's lips. 

"Well, what is it you want me to do?" 

Licking his dry lips Misao raised an eyebrow and answered: "I want you to strip"

 

5