Past Scars
187 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A LITTLE BIT OF A NAUGHTY MOMENT AHEAD

Misao's sudden smirk deepened as he skillfully stood while holding onto Kinnojo's small frame. Shock was apparent within the boy's eyes. Immediately a blush consumed him whole. 

Darting his eyes from the other Kinnojo spoke: "Are you sure that's what you want? In a barely there tone. 

Misao nuzzled his face into the crook of his baby boy's neck and inhaled. Tightening his grip he whispered, " I'm sure this is what I want but only if you want to." 

Kinnojo took a deep breath "It's just once you remove these things you will see parts of my past." 

Misao placed a chaste kiss on the heated skin of Kinnojo's neck before speaking: "Since the day I laid eyes on you, you have been a part of my future." He placed another kiss behind the shell of his ear. "Your past is truly yours but I hope one day you will share it with me." 

Kinnojo brought his hands to the sides of Misao's head and tilted it back so their eyes could meet. He searched those hazel orbs for any signs of dishonesty. He found none, he gave a small smile and nodded.

After walking into his room Misao gently placed Kinnojo on to his bed. He felt the warmth of the comforter surround him as he closed his eyes. Misao hovered over the boy's body studying his face. He leaned down leaving a light kiss on the boy's forehead. He moved down lightly kissing each eyelid. As he sat a tender kiss on his nose Kinnojo slowly opened his eyes meeting his gaze. 

Misao smiled before asking: "Would you allow me to show you what I think about your past?" 

Shyly Kinnojo nodded agreeing with Misao's request. 

In joy, Misao lowered himself kissing the youngers lips gently. Slowly the kiss deepened as Misao sucked and nipped on Kinnojo's lower lip. Asking permission for entrance Misao traced the other's bottom lip with his tongue. Giving way Kinnojo tilted his head slightly opening his mouth. Misao guided his tongue in to meet the others. Their tongues danced around each other fighting for dominance. Winning, the older slowly began to suck and caress the other's tongue with his own. A low moan escaped Kinnojo hinting at his arousal. 

Misao's hands traveled their way down the sides of Kinnojo's soft body. Breaking away from the kiss his lips attached themselves to the youngers throat sucking gently. Applying more pressure to the skin began to bruise. Kinnojo's body writhed under the skilled touch of Misao. Nipping at the bruised skin he earned another moan as he licked the area to sooth the slight pain. 

Making his way down, he left hickey after hickey splattered across the youngers chest. Taking the right nipple into his mouth he gently sucked on it while he twirled his fingers around the other one. Kinnojo arched his back giving a slight whine to the pleasure. Switching sides Misao twirled his tongue around the other nipple forcing it to become erect.

Kissing and licking to sooth the heat coming from the body underneath him he reached the snaps of the garters. Undoing one at a time he slowly slid the sheer stockings down chasing the garment with light kisses. Misao caught the sight of the healed cuts that were etched into Kinnojo's skin. The younger's hands landed on Misao's shoulders, his fingertips pressing lightly into his skin as he released a barely audible moan. 

" You're beautiful, every part of you," Misao said tracing the remnants of each healed cut with his tongue. 

He ran his tongue down each leg kissing the tops of his feet. Kissing his way back up to each thigh nipping at them sucking hard bruising the skin. Kissing the faded lines one last time he began to trace the marks lightly with his fingertips. Kinnojo's baby blue eyes followed every movement from his hooded lids. His eyes connect with Misao's hazel orbs that were staring back, filled with lust.

 "You're past may have been filled with pain but you're future will be filled with love," Misao spoke.

 Inching his way up to Kinnojo's waist he kissed his stomach. A giggle released from the body underneath him making him smile in return. His eyes traveled down noticing the small wet spot appearing on the laced panties. 

Chuckling lowly he responded: "Somebodies excited." 

Felling an ounce of embarrassment Kinnojo hands shot to his face to hide the blush. 

Misao chuckles rumbled low in his chest before he spoke again: " Baby don't hide your face I wanna see you." 

Peeking through his spaced fingertips Kinnojo slowly brought them down to rest on his chest. "Good boy" fell from Misao lips and floated into Kinnojo's system like a shot of pure desire. Suddenly skillful hands traced the lace on Kinnojo's panties as they were removed.

Misao eyed Kinnojo's length as it laid pressed against his stomach. He licked his lips grabbing the hardened member feeling some of the pre-cum drip on his hand. Raising his gaze to meet Kinnojo's he stuck his tongue out and licked at the tip. The amount of pleasure caused the younger to gasp in delight as his head tilted back against the bed. 

Sounds of pleasure rang out once more as Misao licked the underside of the member and swirled his tongue around it bringing it into his mouth completely. Bobbing his head up and down while holding it with one hand Misao began to pick up the pace. His other hand wrapped itself under his waist bringing Kinnojo closer to him. The same hand walked its fingertips up the boy's chest until they reached his nipples. 

Playing with the sensitive area he worked his mouth expertly on Kinnojo's penis. 

"Ah-ah n-no Misao please slow down." 

Misao slowed down his actions taking all of Kinnojo into his mouth then slowly releasing him. He placed a timid kiss on the tip then began to suck gently at the head. 

"Mmm...I don't think I can handle any more" Kinnojo mumbled out. 

Misao kept slowly inching his way down each time releasing it with a kiss to the tip. He brought his hand to Kinnojo's hips and held them down as they began to ride up to meet his actions. He smiled at the boy's urgency; it was cute. 

"Stop teasing me...I really can't take any more" Kinnojo said louder now. 

Misao chuckled again at the confidence the boy now had. "Daddy will do whatever you say baby" he answered with a laugh. 

Sliding the Kinnojo's dick back into his mouth he hollowed his cheeks and began sucking as his head bobbed up and down. His tongue lapped at the underside of the member. Feeling the tingle in the pit of his stomach Kinnojo whined as he writhed under his touch.

 "I-I'm cumming...I'm cumming." He told the older. 

Misao's focused on the boy's face before humming in acknowledgment sending sudden vibrations. Kinnojo's back arched gripping the sheets as he released into the other's mouth. Breathing hard Kinnojo opened his eyes just in time to see Misao swallow its contents. He blushed furiously covering his face.

 "You didn't have to swallow it" he screamed embarrassed. 

Misao wiped the little amount on his lip with his finger and brought it to his mouth and sucked it off. "You taste sweet so why wouldn't I?" he asked. 

The smaller let out another embarrassed whine as he continued to cover his face. Crawling to the head of the bed he laid down next to Kinnojo pulling him into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the top of his head. Kinnojo laid his head on the others toned chest and yawned slightly. "Goodnight Baby" In return, he received nothing but quiet snores.   

 

 

7