Blood
156 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hito grabbed his keys and headed out the door. As he walked toward the elevator his phone began to ring. The tone was just as bubbly as the owner's personality. Hito had a soft spot for this certain music group. He managed to keep his boy crush under wraps so no one knew about it. He absolutely adored the whole group but Kim Namjoon was his true idol. He slid the bar to green putting it to his ear. 

"You've reached the magic shop what would you like to trade?" he asked the caller. 

Hearing a "tsk" he immediately knew who it was.

"What the hell are you going on about now?" his brother Misao asked. 

Hito laughed heartily pressing the down button on the elevator. Shifting his weight slightly he shoved the unoccupied hand into his jeans pocket rolling his shoulders to relax his tense muscles.

 "I'm not telling you" he laughed out. "But on to more important things like lunch," he continued. 

Misao sighed before chuckling at his brother. "You have a one track mind sometimes and this time it's on food" The older teased his little brother. 

The elevator dinged signaling its arrival on the first floor. As Hito stepped out of the compartment he answered: "Of course I do what els-". 

His voice was soon drowned out by the sound of shots ringing out. Bullets shot forward hitting the glass partitions in front of him crashing the broken shard to the ground. Others whizzed pass him hitting the glass, the wall and other objects behind him. He quickly dropped his phone cutting off the call as he reached for his gun. He ran and took cover behind one of the decorative brick walls in the lobby. 

Taking a short glance at the people who dared to attack him. He noticed it was three men wearing all black suits, black sunglasses, earpieces and a green insignia pin on their jackets. He recognized these pins as being the crest of the Chi no ame (Blood of Rain) family. Hito furrowed his brows wondering why they were attacking him but soon pushed it to the back of his mind. Right now he needed to handle this situation before he ended up dead.

Taking a deep breath he waited until he heard a small break in the shots, then he raised his gun took aim and sent multiple shots at the three. He caused the others to take cover as he made his way around the back area of the building. When he was finally out of their view he hid as the others unsuspectedly returned fire. During the noise of the bullets, the three hitmen couldn't hear Hito sneak up on them. 

He removed his wakizashi (short sword) from his waistband and cleanly slit the throat of one of them. The man grabbed at his throat with one hand making a gurgling sound. With the other, he tried to reach for his colleague but only managed to barely grip his jacket as he dropped to the floor. The shots suddenly stopped as the other two decided to see what type of damage they did. 

Taking hold of his 45 once more, Hito stalked closer to another hitman and placed the barrel to the back of the head and pulled the trigger. The shot was so loud the last hitman turned quickly to see both of his colleagues dead. Before he could register anything Hito had his wakizashi (short sword) drawn again pressed against the man's throat. 

Moving his eyes over the face of the man he noticed the fear in his eyes. He watched as a single droplet of sweat rolled down his temple. Licking his dry lips Hito broke the silence: "Who sent you?" he asked in a hoarse tone. 

The man instantly drew his lips into a rigid line; he was refusing to answer. No matter; the answer was already known. Pressing the sword deeper into the skin Hito smiled and responded: "That's ok I already know your pussy of a boss Arima Hiroshige sent you." 

The man's eyes grew larger in shock but soon settled. 

"You're calling my boss a pussy but yet you serve a bitch in heat...looks to me like you're the real pussy" the hitman answered back with a smirk. 

The muscles in Hito body tensed, without warning he drew the sword against the man's neck slicing him from ear to ear. Grabbing at his throat the hitman staggered back falling to his knees. His eyes were trained on Hito as he watched him approach. 

Stopping in front of the man Hito spoke: "That's for calling my sister a bitch." He then brought his leg up and kicked him brutally in the chest. "And that's for coming for me, in your next life do better." 

He watched as the life finished draining from the injured hitman. Hito took a cloth from his pocket and wiped down his hands and his sword removing the blood tossing it on the body as he walked away.

Exiting the building Hito heard screeching as he saw two blacked out SUV's stop in front of him. He watched as the doors swung open and multiple people jumped out with guns in hand. His eyes roamed over them seeing that they were indeed his shatei's (little brothers) from the Yakuza. 

His hazel eyes stared at the two guys who were now furiously running over to him armed. Sliding his hands into the pockets of his jeans he waited until they stopped in front of him. 

"Hito are you ok?" Misao asked looking over his brother placing his 45 back into the holster. 

He took a look around the area seeing that it looked as if a war was fought there. He turned his vision back to Hito when he didn't get a response. Wasting no more time he walked closer and pulled his little brother into a hug. No words were spoken he just held him tight for a minute then released him. Looking into his brother's eyes he ruffled his short hair then walked away. 

Hito knew that this type of action was often foreign to his brother. His softer side was saved only for his family and now the cute little bunny he was chasing. It was well known that Misao would rather shoot someone in the head than have a heartfelt conversation with them. So actions like this he really did hold dear to his heart. 

As a small smile spread across his lips he turned his gaze towards the person off to the side that was staring holes into the back of his head. "Are you going to say something or are you going just stand there and imagine different ways to kill me?" Hito asked the silent man. 

Without taking his eyes off of the tall guy Hito walked over and stopped directly in front of him. Removing his hands from his pockets he grabbed a hold of the others hands and brought it to his chest. "Ryozo I'm ok," Hito said. 

This statement caused Ryozo's brows to furrow and his breath to become rigid. Ryozo moved his hand from Hito's grasp and grabbed the front of the other's shirt. He pulled him close causing their faces to be inches apart. Grey eyes stared at Hito a second more before the owner spoke: "You better be ok cause instead of a fast death, a slow and painful one will be waiting for them." he finished by placing a chaste kiss on Hito's lips. 

Hito laughed at his words wrapping his own hand around the balled up fist at his chest. Withdrawing the fabric from Ryozo's grasp Hito slightly pushed the other while laughing. "Come one Misao's waiting for us."

Sitting in the back seat of the armored SUV with his brother, Hito leaned his head back before speaking: "We need to see Yumia." 

Misao pulled his phone from his pocket dialing their sister's number.

 "Yeah we're headed in" Misao spoke before hanging up. 

Hito raised his head once more turning to stare out the window. His eyes watched as the ever-changing scenery passed him by. He shifted his gaze soon catching the eyes of Ryozo that were staring at him through the review mirror. Hito offered a small smile as he mouth an "I'm fine" before turning to stare back out the window. 

 

5