Caress of Skin
157 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking Yumia to the clan doctor and making sure she was ok Misao needed to get patched up himself. During the raid, he was injured as well. He sustained a deep cut along his chest that needed a couple of stitches to close.

Misao was exhausted but he wouldn't dare show it. He knew that if he did this would be seen as a weakness. Misao was not weak nor would he ever be. Finally making it to his car he sat there for a minute from prying eyes and just took a breath. Inhaling deeply he held it for a moment and blew it out slowly. Looking at his phone he saw four missed calls from Kinnojo. 

He knew that his baby boy was worried so he called him back. Having a brief conversation Misao assured his love that he was alright just tired. He managed to calm down Kinnojo's worried heart and ended the call. Starting up his car he pulled away from the family mansion. He needed to get home; he needed rest.

Making it home Misao walked through the door to his bedroom. Removing his shirt he placed it at the edge of his bed. Suddenly he found a surprise. In his bed laid Kinnojo wrapped in its blankets. He was curled into ball like a little kitten. Smiling to himself Misao walked quietly to his bed. He reached over and gently ran his fingers through the boy's dark tresses. He sat down next to the sleeping boy trying not wake him. His efforts were in vain as the boy started to shift in his sleep. His eyes lids fluttered until his crystal blue orbs focused on Misao.

"You're back," Kinnojo said rubbing his eyes as he adjusted his body to sit up. 

He pulled his legs underneath him and sat on his heels. Scanning his eyes over Misao's face he caught the older's smile. He continued to run his eyes down Misao's body stopping at his bandaged chest. Unconsciously he reached his hand out and touched the wound. "Are you ok?" he asked without taking his eyes off of the other's chest.

Misao grabbed at the younger's hand and brought it to his lips. He brushed them against the boy's palm leaving two timid kisses. Into Kinnojo's hand, he whispered: "I'm fine kitten...see" he finished with a bright smile. With his other hand, he gently patted the boys head trying to calm him.

Kinnojo's eyes finally were able to snap from the man's body. They focused themselves on the Misao's smile slowly causing himself to shyly do the same. Without words, Kinnojo sat to his knees slowly climbing to straddle Misao's lap. The man's eyes jolted into shock before returning to its smile. Misao hands gripped the boy's waist pulling him further into his lap.

"Well, this is unlike you kitten," Misao said with a slight chuckle. Adjusting himself slightly he his back against the headboard. Rubbing his hands up and down Kinnojo's thighs he waited for the reply.

"Seeing you like this makes me realize just how much you mean to me," Kinnojo whispered as he placed his hands on Misao's toned chest. 

He traced the outline parts of the dragon that were peeking out from the bandages. Stopping at the edge of the wrapping he leaned in resting his head on Misao's shoulder. Turning his head slightly he began to place light kisses on the tanned skin. The butterfly kisses trailed further and further down reaching the gauze. He placed another kiss on the bandaged area hearing a gasp from the other.

Misao raised the boys head gazing into his eyes. A glint of lust flashed over his eyes as his pupils dilated. He leaned forward attaching his lips to the boys. He hungrily devoured his lips. Their tongues danced in tune with each other Misao finally winning in dominance. Kinnojo suddenly broke the kiss breathing harshly gasping for air. A blush spread across the boy's cheeks immediately. His hands shot up quickly trying his best to hide behind them.  

"I don't know what came over me I'm sorry," he mumbled into his hands.

Misao grabbed Kinnojo's hands and pulled them away from his face. " Its ok kitten you can do whatever you want with me. I don't mind." he smiled at the boy as he spoke. He leaned in and kissed the boy plump pink lips once more.

Licking his lips Kinnojo responded: "But you're hurt." He reached up to graze the wound again.

Misao nodded his head tightening his grip on the boy's hips pulling him closer. "I'm sure...so do what you want"

Kinnojo says a light "ok" and stood up from the bed. He walked over to the picture window and began to remove his clothes. In the dark, the lights from the skyline illuminated the boy's body. Misao's eyes traveled down the boy's outlines lusting after every curve. When the boy was finished he hesitantly made his way over to the bed. 

With shy eyes, he stared the man before as he crawled towards him. He sat on his lap once more and kissed Misao with so much passion. His hands raked over the man's chest to it reached his belt. Undoing the strap he unzipped the constricting pants as well. Misao's hands were griping at the plump backside of the younger. Scooting forward he allowed Kinnojo to pull his pants off.

Misao pulled Kinnojo back towards him tapping lightly on his ass. "Turn around for me kitten." Helping the boy turn he placed had his lovers ass in his face. He reached to spread the rounded cheeks but was stopped by Kinnojo.

"I-I want to do it please," Kinnojo said a little louder. 

Misao reached over to the bedside table and handed him a small bottle of strawberry flavored lube. Kinnojo opened to bottle and squeezed some on his hands. He rubbed it on his hole causing it to twitch. This action cause Misao to draw in a sharp gust of air. More was dripped onto his fingers as one was circled around the hole and was gently pressed in. His first Finger pushed past the tight ring of muscle and began to pump in and out. 

A hiss escaped the boy's mouth and he felt a sting from pain, soon he added a second finger. In a scissoring motion, he stretched the muscle more. A third finger was added and soon the pain began to mix with bouts of pleasure. Moans broke out into the room causing Misao licked his lips. The toned man ran his hands down the boys back gripping his ass moaning as well. When Kinnojo felt that he was stretched enough he removed his fingers. Misao grabbed ahold of the three digits bringing them to his mouth. He sucked on each finger slowly ended with a little lick. 

Kinnojo hung his head trying his best to hide his flamed cheeks. Bringing his feet to the sides of Misao he squatted over him. He grabbed the swollen member of the Misao coating it in lube. Angling it towards his hole he slowly inched himself down. Gasps left both their lips as the Misao's dick slowly filled Kinnojo. No movements were made between the two as Misao gently rubbed the boys back. He whispered sweet words as he waited for his kitten to adjust.

"Are you ok kitten?" Misao asked while caressing the boy's body. He wanted to relax the boy and ease his anxiety.

Kinnojo turned his head to face his lover and gave him a smile. "Yes, I'm ok". He turned back and slowly began to move. He rocked back and forth then rolled his hips in a circle. Then he raised his hips bringing them back down in a fluid motion.

Misao grabbed the boy's hips to help guide him. "You're doing so good kitten," he spoke in a husky tone. "I love how you feel so right around me." Still caressing his body he asked: "Tell me, do you like it?"

Kinnojo felt pride well up inside of him. "Ahhh...I like it...I like it" he moaned as he tilted his head back. He picked up speed bouncing faster and faster. "I love it, daddy... I love it so much."

Upon hearing his kitten call him daddy Misao's restraint broke. He gripped Kinnojo's hips tighter and drilled into him. "Call me daddy again...say it baby...say it," he growled out between hits.

"Ahh... Daddy... I can't take it any longer" he cried as Misao's member continued to hit the boys prostate. It sent his body into shocks of pleasure each time.

"Do you want to cum kitten?" he asked drilling deeper into the boy. 

He wrapped his arms around Kinnojo's chest pulling him back. Grabbing ahold of Kinnojo's length he began to stroke to the rhythm of his pumps.

"M-mmm daddy wait it's too much" Kinnojo cried out once more. 

His hands gripped at the sheets as his body violently shook with pleasure. Soon a scream echoed throughout the room as he squirted his seed on his chest. Seconds later Misao followed by releasing his seed inside Kinnojo.

Feeling exhausted Kinnojo's pulled himself off of Misao and collapsed beside him. A strong pair of arms wrapped around him and pressed him against a toned chest. A low gravely laugh was heard between the rough breathing. "So....daddy huh?" Misao asked.

Kinnojo blushed furiously bringing his hands to his face. "Shut up!" he said embarrassed.

6