Betrayal
133 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After another night of passion with his kitten Misao's stitches had popped. He went back to the clan's doctor to get them redone.  As the doctor finished stitching him up she wrapped a gauze around the wound.

Running her hands across the now bandaged wound the female doctor spoke: "You should really try not to add more injuries to this perfect body of yours." Shining a seductive smile as her finger tips lingered at the small red stain bleeding through. 

Misao scowled deeply at her actions. Raising his hand he placed it on her own and grabbed it firmly. Removing it from his chest he responded: "What I do with my body is none of your business Michiko." Climbing down from the examination table he pulled on his white collared shirt leaving it unbuttoned. "And you should remember that" he continued as he walked out leaving a smirking Michiko.

Misao walked down the hall buttoning shirt as he was turning the corner he heard a familiar voice. The voice was whispering but he could still pick up some words. Hearing words like "Failed ambush, tonight, and take care of it myself" he continued to hide. These things only added up to one thing in his business so he needed to hear more. When the voice suddenly ended the call he waited until he heard a door close before he came around the corner. Misao made he way towards his sister's room, he lightly knocked before hearing a "Come in". Entering the room he greeted Yumia and Kiyoshi. His eyes lingered slightly at his sisters girlfriend as he recalled what he just heard. She caught his stare and gave him a small smile and returned to their conversation. Misao furrowed his brows and continued to his seat.

"So all it took was for me to get shot for you to show some respect" Yumia teased her brother as he sat. She adjusted her body to lean her back against the headboard. Her kimono fell slightly from her shoulder revealing the bandage. 

Throwing his doubts of Kiyoshi to the side he asked "How's the shoulder?"

Yumia rolled her wounded joint hoping to relieve some discomfort and answered. "Strange discomfort and moments of pain but I'll live." Turning her gaze on Kiyoshi she motioned for her tea. The dark haired beauty gracefully made her way with the drink towards the bed. 

"Thank you love" Yumia said as she took a timid sip. 

"Has Hito been to see you?" Misao asked while refusing a cup of tea Kiyoshi was offering him.

Sitting her cup down on her bed table Yumia smiled gently. "He came early this morning with a giant teddy bear and roses." Reminiscing on the moment she finished "Hito the boy with the biggest heart."

Misao smiles at the thought of his brother standing there with a bright smile on his face holding a giant teddy bear. Shaking his head, his smile turned back to its stoic state. Rising from his chair he walked over to the bed. Without uttering a word he put his hand on Yumia's head leaned close to her a placed a kiss there. Caught in shock her eyes went wide, jetting themselves towards her younger brother. He just sent her another smile "I'll call you later, we need to talk". He gazed at Kiyoshi narrowing his eyes before leaving the room. 

The Onna-Oyabun sat lost in her thoughts until she heard a sweet voice. 

"It's very sweet how your brothers show their love for you" Kiyoshi said almost quietly. Pouring herself a cup of tea she blew on the hot beverage before taking a sip. "I wonder what it would be like if me and my brother were close"

"I never knew you had a brother; why didn't you tell me." Asked Yumia.

Kiyoshi put her cup down and silently walked over to her lover. She climbed her way onto the bed gently straddling her injured girlfriend. Wrapping her slender arms around the woman's neck the beauty laid her head in the crook of it. "He's gone now; we really weren't that close." 

"I'm sorry love" Yumia offered as she wrapped her arms around her loves waist. 

Kiyoshi leaned back, lovingly gliding her right hand down Yumia's arm. Bringing it to the front of her own waist she rested it there. "It's ok I never really liked the sniveling coward anyway" she smiled deviously as she brought her eyes to meet Yumia's shocked gaze. "You seeing in my family loyalty and bravery are held above everything else; even love." 

Yumia unconsciously tightened her grip around the woman's waist. "That's not a way to live" she spoke in a apologetic tone.

Kiyoshi laughed heartily at this. "Now dear don't feel sorry for me, because my father had the right idea. There is no place in this business for love or cowards." 

"I don't understand love, why are you saying these things?" Yumia responded with a confused look on her face.

Kiyoshi smiled brightly again gripping the back of her lovers neck tightly bringing her ear closer. "That look of confusion looks delicious on your face. It looks just like the one my brother had when my father slit his throat."

Suddenly a small blade was thrusted into the side of Yumia's neck. Her eyes widened in shock and fear. Her hand reached up to the wound as she tried to push Kiyoshi away. 

Dodging Yumia's counter attack Kiyoshi grabbed her free hand held it tightly and spoke: "Ahhh this look of fear is even more delicious." She licked the tears that began to stream down Yumia's face. Struggling to free herself Yumia kicked and banged around. Getting her under control Kiyoshi finished: "You look just like Yujiro as the life left his eyes." She laughed. "I never could understand how my father could spawn such a coward."

In the moment of her last words all she could hear was the gurgling sounds of Yumia trying to speak as the blood gushed from her wound. As her heart slowed to a stop the blood came to an end. Her life was no more.

Kiyoshi smirked as she leaned down leaving a bright red kiss on her forehead. She pulled the blade from her dead lovers neck wiped it on her kimono and climbed off her lap. She gathered her things and walked out the door. 

Minutes later a knock was heard. Not waiting for a response Ryozo came in "Don't kill me Onna-Oyabun but there is a situation that needs your immediate atten-". Before he could finish his eyes landed on the scene before him. Without hesitation he ran to her bedside. He began checking to see if she was breathing all the while calling for help.

One of the other kyodai (big brothers) came running in "What is it big brother what's wrong?"

"The Onna-Oyabun has been killed search the grounds immediately, find them and bring them to the hall!!"he screamed turning to glance to Yumia again. The other man was stunned and stood rooted in his spot. Ryozo looked back at the man and screamed: "GO NOW!!!"

The man left quickly calling everyone for the search. Ryozo reached for his cell phone and placed a call to Misao "You need to come quick."

4