A snake in the garden
112 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misao stood in front of the bound man with his gun trained right at his head. Face stoic as always void of any emotions he tilted his head in anticipation. Waiting for the answer also, Hito stood there with his finger caressing the trigger. His emotions running rapid through his frazzled nerves. 

"My brother asked you a question!!" Hito shouted as his whole body began to shake. "Who did the hit on our sister!!" He screamed even louder stalking closer to the man. 

No answer came as the man looked them in the eye and smirked. Laughing loudly he rolled his eyes at the two. As expected his head snapped to the right after a punch from Hito landed on his left cheek. Licking the blood from his split lip he turned his gaze towards Misao. 

"You allowed death to walk through your front door...you deserved this." He answered with a dark chuckle. That was all for his answer he replied no more to their questions and even less to their beatings.

"Bang!!"

The two brothers walked out of the hall; one breathing heavy as the other still had a face of stone. Miso removed his blood stained shirt revealing the tiger on his chest. His body glistening with sweat he stretch to relieve the heavy stress. With the flexing of his taut muscles the tiger even looked mad. 

"Have Ryozo report to me and bring Yoshi as well." Misao spoke to one of his shatei as he handed him the bloodied shirt. The youngster nodded quickly and took off to retreat his Kyodai.

"What do you think he meant when he said we allowed death right through the front door?" Hito asked his brother removing his shirt as well. His shirt was also splattered with the dead mans blood. His physic was similar to Misao in all aspects. The major difference was his butterfly birth mark that displayed itself across his chest. 

"I have a slight idea but I need to speak with Ryozo before I can confirm my hunch." The older of the two answered as he wiped his hands with a cloth he was handed. 

"You want to share what's going in that maze you call a mind?" Hito said sarcastically to his brother. Turning to accept the bottled water he was being handed.

Ryozo approached the two stopping in his tracks as he watched Hito drink from the bottle. His eyes followed the drops of water that trailed down the side of his mouth to his neck. The water mixed with the sweat glistening over his tanned skin.

"Perverted asshole" Misao said calmly addressing the man

Snapping Ryozo out of his trance he turned his gaze towards Misao.

"Stop eye fucking my brother and let's get down to business." The new Oyabun stated.

Without speaking the three made their way to Yumia's office. As they all took seats Hito eyed the empty seat behind the lonesome desk. He released a silent sigh then spoke.

"So what do you know"

Misao leaned back with head resting on the back of the leather couch. With his eyes closed he asked: Do you remember when Yumia first started dating Kiyoshi and we had her investigated?" 

"Yeah you had Ryozo pay a visit to Yoshi to find out her background and he didn't find anything" Hito answered.

"Well I think he lied" Misao responded as he sat up and rubbed his tired eyes.

"How could that be Yoshi is one of the best hackers we have in our family?" Ryozo asked in disbelief. "And he knows what would happen if he lied to us about something like this." He finished.

A knock was heard from the giant oak doors. Misao gave them a "come in". The doors creaked opened to reveal a shatei holding a short man with his hands zip tied. He pushed the sniveling man into the room.

"I brought Yoshi like you asked Oyabun" the shatei spoke. He left after Misao dismissed him from the room.

Left standing in the middle of the room was Yoshi shaking in his skin as his eyes darted between the three.

Misao stood up stretching his tired muscles rolling his neck from side to side to relieve the pressure. He walked over and stood directly in front of Yoshi. "Hito no matter what you hear from here on out do not move a muscle." He said without taking his eyes off of the scared man in front of him.

" I can't make any promises" Hito mumbled as his answer. 

Ryozo grabbed the younger twins hand causing Hito to turn his head towards him. Getting his attention Ryozo mouthed "behave love." Hito sighed but nodded in agreement.

"I believe I asked you to investigate Yada Kiyoshi fully" Misao began as he crossed his arms in front of him. His gaze never changing as he burned holes into the other.

" I did...I-I did I swear Oyabun...I gave you everything I found" the frightened man answered.

Misao uncrossed his arms stalking towards the man. "Are you sure?" He stopped inches away from him  and asked. 

Yoshi gulped loudly as his eyes grew three sizes. Hanging his head he speaks again: " Yes Oyabun I'm sure." In a instant he felt a hand around his throat cutting off his air. His tied hands reached up clawing at the powerful grip. Unable to speak his eyes began to water as he tapped on the stone like hands. Showing that he was willing to talk he feverishly nodded his head. Misao tilted his head watching fear waft off the other like cologne. Letting go Yoshi dropped to his knees gasping for air.

"Yada...Yada Kiyoshi isn't her real name. I mean her name is Kiyoshi but she isn't part of the Yada family. Her name was changed when she was two. Her real name is Hiroshige Kiyoshi."

Misao scowled as he listened to the news he just heard. 

"That bitch!!" Hito yelled. Ryozo tapped Hito's lips signaling him to stay quiet.

Squatting in front of the disgraced hacker Oyabun asked: "That's not the end of the story right?"

Yoshi shook his head and began again "She's the daughter from his first marriage. He felt the wife was disloyal so he killed her and raised Kiyoshi by sending her away to a boarding school in Germany. There she learned to fight and the truth about her fathers business. When she came back he brought her into the family business. She's his right hand behind the scenes."

Reaching out Misao griped the mans chin raising his head to meet his cold eyes. "So that's how Yujiro never knew he had a sister." He stated. Gripping the chin tighter he asked: but how did she get you to not report this vital information my dear Yoshi?"

The question was not answered Yoshi sat there his eyes glossing over with tears. His brown orbs darted towards Hito as he saw the angered man jump to his feet. Suddenly the younger one was being pulled back to his seat by Ryozo.

"Honestly I don't even care. You allowed a snake in the garden and now I have to end your life." Misao spoke with no emotion in his tone. He released the other as he stood and walked back to the leather couch and sat.

Ryozo stood removing a blade from his waist band smiling devilishly. Slowly walking to the scared man he paid no attention to his pleas for his life. The grey eyed man squatted before the other. Grabbing a handful of his hair he shoved the blade into his gut slicing him from his stomach to his chest. 

He took a deep breath reveling in the sight as the insides of the man began to spill out. Raising his hand he patted the mans cheek and spoke: "That's a good boy."

Releasing the now lifeless body he wiped his blade on the mans shirt turning to go back to his seat.

"That's a shame...Yumia really liked this carpet too." Hito said as he stared at the dead traitor before him.

 

5