New Discoveries
114 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misao sat his desk looking over territory agreements. Now that he has taken over the position of Oyabun he's been paying more attention to the business side of things. Removing his glasses to massage an oncoming headache away, he leans back in his chair releasing a frustrated sigh. Raising both arms he draped them over his face taking a moment of silence. It had been three weeks since Yumia's death and he was still healing in his own way.

A procession of knocks came interrupting his well-earned tranquility. Without removing his arms he gave the person permission to enter. Light steps could be heard stopping behind Misao's chair. The fresh scent of rain travels to his senses letting him know it was his kitten. Warm slender arms wrapped their way around his shoulders hugging him tightly.

"You've been working none stop, how about we take a little break" Kinnojo whispered to Misao as he rested his head on his shoulder. He squeezed a little tighter placing a small kiss on the man's temple. 

Misao brought his arms down crossing them to grab ahold of Kinnojo's. Opening his eyes they traveled up meeting the blue orbs of his lover. "You have the most beautiful eyes you know that?" He asked staring into them with adoration. His hand reached up cupping itself behind Kinnojo's head pulling him closer.

"Y-you're the beautiful one" The shy boy mumbled right before their lips touched. His face was a flame as the kiss turned deeper. Their tongues danced in tune with each other. There was no fight for dominance just a moment of tenderness. 

Misao expertly massaged the other's tongue with his own. Drawing it in more sucking on the wet muscle winning a seductive moan from his kitten. Breaking the heated kiss the younger breathed harshly trying to catch his breath.

"Remember baby I'm handsome and you're the beautiful one," Misao said with a smirk quickly placing a small kiss on the other's nose. "I really don't have time to take a break right now though kitten. I have so much to do." He finished grabbing Kinnojo and pulling him into his lap. 

Kinnojo straddled Misao feeling him wrap his arms around his waist. He pouted slightly as he saw the tired eyes of his lover. Playing with the buttons on the man's black button-down he spoke: "What all do you have to do?"

Opening his mouth to respond a knock interrupted the two. They both looked towards the giant oak doors waiting for the person to speak. When they didn't Misao yelled a "come in". Just when the door started to open Kinnojo tried to slide off of the man's lap. Instantly he was tugged back this time facing the desk.

When the doors opened a woman appeared dressed in a red revealing dress. Her full lips painted red as well drawn in a seductive smile. Her black eyes taking in the scene before she halted her steps. The woman and Kinnojo's eyes met for only a second but it was enough. She narrowed her eyes, seductive smile dropping; as her grip on the manila envelope in her grasp tightened. Kinnojo jerked slightly at the burning gaze of the woman.

"Do you have what I asked for Michiko?" Misao broke the strained atmosphere between to two. Tightening his grip on the boy in front of him he shouted louder this time when he received no answer from her. "MICHIKO!!"

Her eyes slowly traveled from Kinnojo landing on the Oyabuns. "Ah, I'm sorry I just wasn't expecting...this" she said motioning to the two with a frown. Walking further into the room she took a seat in front of the desk.

Misao's face resembled a slab of stone. No emotion could be seen as he faced the woman. " You're expectations mean even less to me than anyone here." He spoke as he ran his fingers gently up and down Kinnojo's thigh. "Now do you have what I asked for...I won't say it again."

"Miso how-"

"When have you ever been allowed to call me Miso?" He spoke in an even tone. His eyes deadly as they stared at the woman. "Now hand me the envelope and leave before I forget the promise I made my father" he finished. 

Michiko slammed the envelope on the desk storming out of the office. The doors bang shut sending the echo throughout the room. Reaching forward he grabbed the papers beginning to read them. His lips moved as he read the contents quietly. The first papers held the results from Yumia's autopsy. He knew how she died it was obvious but he needed to know if she was also poisoned. Misao couldn't believe that she wouldn't fight back. She had to be incapacitated in some way. 

Reading the lines before him he was shocked. There was no foreign substance found in her blood. The substance must have metabolized in her system. He knew something like this would happen that's why he had the teacup tested as well. Just as he suspected poison from the fugu fish was found in the cup. He released a sigh leaning back against his chair. "I knew she wouldn't go down without a fight" he whispered to himself.

"Miso? Yumia was strong wasn't she?" Kinnojo asked in a whisper. His hand traced the words on the papers before him. He read along with Misao as he read them. The whole time wishing he change the sad situation.

"My sister was extremely strong" he answered. Leaning up he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist pulling his back to his chest. "She was the only one who could beat me and Hito" he laughed lowly. " And she used to beat us horribly" he laughed again tightening his grip.  Misao leaned down placing a kiss on his kitten's cheek. 

Kinnojo smiles to himself gazing down at his lap. His eyes caught a glance of his watch. " I'm late!!!" He screamed jumping to his feet. As he began to run out the door he was stopped by Misao.

"Kitten where are you going?" The older man said in confusion as he stared at Kinnojo. 

Turning around from the door with a bright smile on his face he spoke: "I'm having lunch with your dad!!" Immediately running out the door slamming it shut.

Kinnojo's fast exist was stopped by the slender figure standing in front of him. Her scowl had deepened in the few minutes she had stood outside the Oyabun's office. With her hands on her hips, she spoke: " I see they're letting sluts into the mansion now" 

"It's a good thing that they do Michiko...I mean where else would you go?" Kinnojo asked with a pout as he walked away leaving Michiko in a shock of awe. 

 

5