Chapter 42 – Closer than ever
6.8k 13 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group arrived in the village through the road splitting from the main road and branching into a separate road leading to this village. Because the village was on the smaller side, there was only that road connecting the village to the outside world.

“This place is making me uncomfortable…” Sakura moved closer to Sango and Hinata and Ino followed shortly after. The eeriness of the situation they found themselves in served to make each one of them unsettled.

As Sango’s clones confirmed, the place looked as if everyone just left what they were doing and just left. Looking inside the houses, they even found the table set for dinner with the food barely touched. The state of the food indicated that it was at most a day old, it helped to give the Team an understanding of when the village was abandoned.

Even after they spread and searched the whole village, they didn’t find anything, not a living soul.

“What should we do? Even after all this time we found no clue…” Ino leaned heavily on a chair in a Livingroom they decided to use as a temporary place to rest. Her question was justified as they spent much time searching until they tired and still found nothing.

“We will have to wait for my clones to finish scouting.” Sango, who sat on a couch beside Hinata replied calmly. He knew that this many people couldn’t just vanish in thin air, in fact there were clues that the girls just didn’t see because of their inexperience. Kurenai also was aware of these clues and they were waiting for his clones to disperse themselves and return the rest of the information needed to make an informed decision for their next course of action.

“I don’t mind waiting but is it alright to just enter someone’s house like this?”  While waiting Ino began speaking since they didn’t have much to do.

Sango would have rolled his eyes if anyone could have appreciated the gesture, but he could only smile wryly. “I’m sure the owners wouldn’t mind…” He said.

“Ino! Come and give us a hand.” From a neighbouring room came the voice of Kurenai. She was preparing a warm meal in the kitchen together with Hinata. Since they had time, and more of Sango’s clones were surveying the house, they could indulge themselves and relax until they were rested and ready to continue their investigation.

They were thankful to Sango and his large pool of chakra, not many, as it was rare, could use clones so lavishly and thus ensuring a much easier time on their travels and missions.

“Ah... Coming!” With a voice larger than necessary she replied and hurried over to the kitchen.

Left alone, Sakura took the opportunity to lean on Sango more than necessary, not that he would complain as her soft body felt very good.

Usually Sango would have taken a more passive approach to her behaviour, but they were no longer children, they were adults by this world’s standards, they were already risking their life fighting for the country.

Remembering the happenings with Kurenai when they recently got a bit intimate, he also wanted to see if that pain will come again.

Calmly, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, Sango moved his arm and placed it over Sakura’s shoulder, pressing her head to closer to his chest.

“Kya!” The unexpected and bold action caused her to let go a rather laud squeak.

“Is everything alright there?” From the kitchen came the voice of Kurenai whom had heard the noise.

“Yea, don’t worry.” Sango replied fast, Sakura didn’t even have the time to react before Kurenai acknowledged and returned to her task.

Without letting Sakura recover from the previous shock, he began moving his hand slowly along her shoulder, sliding it slowly downwards.

Sakura’s body stiffened for a moment then she melted into him as if losing her energy.

Her breath came in quicker as her face was set on fire, but her embarrassment she didn’t oppose to his bold actions.

As his hand advanced, he reached something soft but firm. There wasn’t much of it, but it fit nicely into the palm of his hand. Her reaction was strong as his hand moulded and massaged her breast, she didn’t let a sound go, struggling to keep her voice in.

Sango was happy, the sensation was heavenly, and he wanted to do more, but he knew he couldn’t for now. He was happier that there had been no pain or other negative reaction as when with Kurenai, he hoped that what happened then won’t happen again and he was referring to the pain.

I'm really struggling right now, because we are reaching a very important point in the story and I want to get it right. Well.. that is my problem to overcome so don't worry.

Thanks for reading.

Join my discord server! Do it! We can discuss all our ideas and suggestions there!

https://discord.gg/Yn5RmJn

If you like this story and want to support me please check my P.A.T.R.E.O.N! Thanks!
http://bit.ly/2OpSkb3

86