Chapter 58 – Not fate but will
4.5k 10 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The circumstances that brought on them their current situation was becoming less of a reason for them. Sango’s condition was visibly improving, although it was odd for that to be so, Kurenai was only encouraged by the positive change.

As for Sango, he felt wonderful to say the least. The pain was numbing but the need was only increasing. Why that was so, he could only think it had to do with his unique body, but such an event was a first for him. A first for him was also his current situation.

As his mind raced briefly, his hands moved to unclothe her, her garments needing some time to take off, but before long he managed to slide off her red armoured blouse. Her outer dress slid down revealing the prize underneath. Full, white, enticing breasts were revealed before his sight. He was not unfamiliar with breasts, but his understanding was more from books kind of knowledge, but what laid in front of him was different. There was more to it, the fact that she let him see that she trusted him to touch, taste, knead, was a feeling so wonderful he felt it for the first time.

He timidly brought his hand to her mound and tentatively touched it, then with more courage he fondled it as her moans increased in frequency and volume as they escaped through their connecting lips. Sometimes tenderly, sometime fiercely, sometimes hungrily, her body responded to his every touch and every caress, never rejecting him. She let him see and she let him touch, heart racing she basked in the waves of pleasure.

Gently, he laid her on her back, supporting her body with his free hand. They never stopped indulging in one another, they could not bear to part.

As she laid there underneath him, vulnerable as one could be, he felt something new. Between all the new feelings he was now experiencing, it stood out the most. A connexion formed, stronger than anything he felt before, a bridge formed on which he felt an exchange was taking place. She felt it too, he could tell as their connexion made them understand each other as never before, in a way beyond words. They both gave and both took, guided by their instincts and passion, they did not lose their way. The changes weren’t only psychological, they were more tangible, observable, something that would have a big impact on their lives.

He grew stronger, hid body strengthening, his chakra increasing, that was true for her too, in no way lesser than him, but there were more changes to be had, he instinctually understood such. But even those thoughts grew dimmer as with one hand foundling her chest and with the other caressing her naked skin. He slid his hand along her curves, downwards more and more, her skin was white and smooth, some small scars adorning her body, not imperfection he thought, but ornaments laying on her perfect self.

Her overall clothing resembled bandages with patterns like thorns upon it. It too, was easily disposed of by him, leaving her modesty defended only by bandages wrapped against her lower body and upper tights.

“It isn’t fair only I am like this…” She managed to say between heaving breaths once she separated her lips from his, briefly.

He understood, so he too got rid of his garments exposing his body to her.

Something that someone would point out once seeing his body would be his lack of a belly button, his stomach was smooth, only the outline of his muscles was present, no scar, no blemish, only smooth skin. Many would be put off by that, not trusting someone so clearly not right as him, yet Kurenai did not care, she didn’t feel repelled by his distinctive feature. For her it was just one of the many mysteries around him, mysteries she came to love with time. Now she looked up at the boy, no, the man she spent much of her past years with. At first regarding him as a boy, she felt for him what she would feel for a little brother, but with time everything changes, the boy too mature for his age grew into a splendid man, a man she could trust with her life, a man she came to love.

Their joining brought both of them only pleasure, the pain she expected from losing her virginity did not come, only pleasure was brought by him.

As he thrusted inside her, breaking the last barrier between their hearts, an indescribable sensation washed over them. Now he understood what joining of the soul meant, he did not believe in the soul despite his past, yet he had to acknowledge there was something similar to it, something more tangible.

They joined their hands together, tightly keeping hold as he thrusted, sometimes gently, sometimes fiercely, all the while watching her reactions, her response to his actions, careful not to hurt her in any way. She received him all, calling his name as he called to her.

As they were engrossed in their love for that was what it was, something familiar happened to him, just as when he first woke up in this world, knowledge connected to the to the Great Resurrection Ritual unlocked and jumped to the forefront of his mind, but he had no time to pay it any mind, for now he had to take care of his lover, so he temporarily pushed the knowledge to the back of his mind.

Time passed but neither tired out, unusual for even with their trained body a limit had to be reached, yet there was no such thing. They reached their climax over and over again, each time feeling a new burst of vitality flow through them, each time pushing the fatigue away, but everything had to come to an end, so as the sun set, they reached bliss one more time.

She laid there, head resting on his arm as he caressed her black hair, watching the darkening sky.

Not very detailed, not much xxx I know, this is the level of perviness this novel will reach, maybe a bit more but nothing too detailed.

The story is advanced nicely I think, I tried to make their relationship not so forced but I dont know if I acomplished it, you will have to judge.

Anyway, thank you all for supporting me and thank you patrons for your help!

Join my discord server! Do it! We can discuss all our ideas and suggestions there!

https://discord.gg/Yn5RmJn

If you like this story and want to support me please check my P.A.T.R.E.O.N! Thanks!
http://bit.ly/2OpSkb3

62