Chapter 3 – Born again
16k 14 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Hokage, together with the researcher, watched with trepidation as the child was born, after his hands made a large enough hole in the shell, a small head with long turquoise hair emerged, they had never seen that hair colour but it wasn’t something too strange, then the child’s whole body broke free from the egg, the egg had been placed on a special place on a big mattress-like floor, so that the child wouldn’t hurt himself while breaking free.

As the child moved his head, the Hokage could see his face, the child’s eyebrows and eyelashes were the same colour as his hair and in the centre of his forehead was a small gem-like protrusion, the size of a rice grain, it too was the same colour as his hair.

His face was very defined and could even be called handsome despite his young age, he will have good luck with women, noted the Hokage.

 

The boy, as the Hokage noticed, was about 8 years old.

What was stranger was that his eyes were closed, even while he moved his face to look around, then when he faced them, he didn’t look elsewhere but keep on looking at them.

“Sa”

The child’s mouth opened, and a small sound was heard.

The two men were surprised, they didn’t think he will try to speak so fast.

“San” (Three in Japanese)

“Sango” (3-san 5-go in Japanese)

They didn’t understand why the first thing the child said was ‘Sango’.

“Sango, is that your name?”

Asked the Hokage, the child nodded faintly, he was very disoriented and couldn’t think straight.

Then the boy fainted.

When Sango opened his eyes, he was resting on a big bed, in a white room.

He felts very disoriented and could barely remember anything, from time to time he remembered some brief memories, but most were unclear or didn’t make sense.

Time passed like that, from time to time he was aware of some people entering his room, but nothing major happened, then after a few days his mind cleared, he remembered his past life and what happened when he woke up in the body of a shadow clone of Uchiha Madara.

As he tried to remember what happened after, he had a vague memory of seeing the 3th Hokage, but he was much older than he should have been when the Third Shinobi World War, he pondered how many years he had been sleeping.

Remembering his resurrection, he checked his body, and to his surprise he found a body he didn’t recognize, but thinking more about it, this was reincarnation so it shouldn’t be strange to have a new body, and this was the body of a child, maybe eight years old, he also felt something strange, it was as if his eyes were closed but he could see like always. Touching his eyes, he confirmed that they were closed, it was very strange, he tried to open them, but a strong pain assaulted his head.

After that he didn’t try anymore, the headache lasted for hours and he felt like dying again.

When a nurse came in and saw him standing up, she immediately made him sit again and left in a hurry, then another man, with a lab coat, came to see him and started speaking to him as if to a child, when Sango spoke fluently, the man was very surprised and happily started to ask questions like, ‘Who are you’, ‘Where did you learn to speak’, ‘How old are you’, things like that but Sango feigned ignorance and it wasn’t hard as many of the questions he didn’t know how to answer, he just played the card of no memory.

The man happily took some notes and told him to rest, then he left.

Later that day, the 3th Hokage came to see him, he didn’t ask any questions but just spoke to him like he would to his grandson.

Then, the Hokage told him of how he was found hurt and unconscious outside the village by some shinobi on a mission, and brought back to the village, and how he may have suffered a trauma that made him lose his memories.

Sango knew that it was a lie, but it wasn’t an evil one, it was for his own good.

After that, the Hokage left and Sango started to think about his situation, from the Hokage’s mouth he was able to understand where he was, Konoha, 4 years and five months before the start of the main storyline. Of course, with his presence, the storyline will be very different, and his memory wouldn’t be very trustworthy.

Sango, the Hokage called him, he tried to say 35 in English, but he didn’t know English anymore, the words that left his mouth were in Japanese San-3 Go-5, but he did like the name.

Time passed like that, sometimes he had to undertake some tests, but most of all he would be teach by someone basic knowledge.

This continued for two months until he the 3th Hokage came to see him.

Hello readers, I bring you a Naruto fanfic.

I like this story and I have hopes for where it will go.

The first five parts will be around 1000 words, short I know, but the following will go higher.

For any who want, you can find my other works advanced chapters for my original work till part five on my patreon for any patron or if you just want to support me then feel free to check my patreon, thank you.

Thank you.

 

154