Chapter 8 – Rescuing Hinata
12.5k 15 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following days and weeks were much of the same, Sango began to diminish his defamation of Asuma on account that he already achieved his objective in separating him from Kurenai Yuhi and the only things he would achieve continuing to ruin Asuma’s reputation to the same degree as before would be increasing the chances of him being discovered, so Sango concluded that he will give Asuma some respite, but only some respite, he will continue keeping an eye on him and spread rumours from time to time.

The training with Yuhi continued, keeping only to technique and body, Yuhi insisted on that as at his age the basics were the most important for a sturdy foundation, Sango had to agree as that was the same as what he was taught by the organization, his mind didn’t need training but his body needed the training.

After two months of that, Yuhi lived more in his house than hers, maybe that was because he played the role of the orphan who struggled to live on his own, hitting the soft spot of Yuhi so she began to spend more time with him, of course that happened slowly over time and by the time he had to go to the academy the only thing that she didn’t do was sleep there, but Sango wasn’t in a hurry as it could ruin everything, he had time now that Asuma was out of the picture, his next plan of action was to accumulate wealth, he wanted a bigger house, maybe even a villa.

He decided to find a way to make money in the four years he would be at the academy, since he would have access to more information there.

In those four months he discovered something that worried him, he grew 4cm taller and gained around 1.5kg in weight, that was too fast, a child his age should grow around 6-7cm and gain no more than 3kg weight in a year. He worried that he would age faster than normal people, shortening his life, he hoped it wasn’t the case, but he couldn’t do anything about it, he would have to wait and see.

It was now time for the academy enrolment day and Sango was there long before the required time, because of that he was freezing in the snow, that was because he knew that this year was also the year Hinata enrolled, he may have been overexcited and got there way before he should, but Hinata was his favourite character in the anime and he couldn’t wait to see her in reality, but that wasn’t the main reason he waited for her.

In the anime, on the day Hinata enrolled she was being picked on by some bullies because of her unusual eyes and Naruto intervened, from that moment Hinata started to pay attention to him and her affection for Naruto grew from that point until it became love. Sango couldn’t let that happen, that was why he was freezing in the snow, he didn’t know when exactly in the day that happened, so he had to wait all day in the forest around the academy.

It took some time but eventually he spotted Hinata entering the forest where she would be found by the bullies, at the same time he also found Naruto who was wandering around the vicinity.

“Time to start.” Saying those words in his mind, Sango left his hiding place and got close to Naruto.

“Hello.” He said, attracting Naruto’s attention.

Sango didn’t need to plan anything complicated for a child, he directly took a piece of paper from his pocket and fluttered it in front of Naruto, “I got this coupon for a free meal at Ramen Ichiraku, too bad I don’t have time to go.” Anyone hearing his words would think he really was unhappy. “Since fate brought us both here, take it.” He said to the suspicious Naruto, but once he heard about Ramen and a free coupon his eyes grew larger and his mouth watered, Sango extended the coupon to Naruto and he didn’t hesitate to take it with his fastest speed fearing it would disappear.

“Thank you!” Said Naruto as he didn’t wait to speak with Sango anymore and rushed off in another direction.

“Too easy.” Kids those days were too easy to deceive, mused Sango, then he left the place and rushed towards the area where Hinata was, seeing the place, he saw it was close to the famous swing, by this time Hinata was crying and Sango felt sorry for not intervening sooner, but he couldn’t use a clone in such a place in broad daylight.

“Hey guys, don’t you feel is shameful to pick on a girl?”, His words were directed at the three bullies, who, hearing him turned towards the voice.

“We have a hero! Look at him, he looks even stranger than her!” Said one of the kids, Sango received critical damage, ‘Do I look strange?’ He thought.

“You kids are really brave!” Said Sango.

“Aren’t you a kid too?” Asked the same bully as before, even Sango was pissed off, now he understands why they could make Hinata cry so fast.

“Since you love to pick on girls, why don’t I pick on you?”, He moved towards the bullies under the teary eyes of Hinata, slowly, to make a better impression, in seconds the three bullies were crying on the ground, he held back of course, what he did couldn’t even be called fighting.

“You! We’ll get you for this!” The three bullies left the classic words behind as they left in a hurry.

Sango turned to the small Hinata and helped her up, looking at her, the word cute fit her perfectly, she awakened the feeling of wanting to protect her in people, he couldn’t wait to see her in eight years.

“T-Thank you!” Said Hinata while whipping the tears from her eyes.

I bit more than I can chew with three novels, two is my limit so I will continue with One Piece and Naruto and I will work on my original novel slower when I have spare time, the chapters will be only published on patreon and when I think I have enough I will post them here in bulk.

Check my patreon for news or if you want to support my works.

See you all cheeky wankers.

123