Chapter 6 – New attire
12.9k 24 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tailing Yuhi, he searched for a good opportunity to start phase one of his plan, he wasn’t worried about her discovering him, with his modern training it wouldn’t be easy to become aware of his presence.

Once he understood her route, he sent two clones in a place on her way, then they transformed in Asuma and a random woman, then the clones started to behave like they were flirting, it was a bit uncomfortable for Sango to see that but sacrifices had to be made.

His clone of Asuma embracing the woman and was in clear view of Yuhi, when she saw the scene she froze then anger appeared on her face, then she ran towards the two.

The clones behaved as if they had not seen her and disappeared in a dark alley, then they dispersed.

Yuhi couldn’t find anything but her anger was still visible.

Sango was happy with the result and wanted to try his luck with the next phase, it wasn’t necessary, and the success rate was rather low, but it was ideal if he managed to pull it off.

He had to find Asuma, the chance that he would meet him weren’t high but with the knowledge from the manga he could place clones in the key locations and wait.

Sango himself wasn’t necessary anymore and returned home, several hours later he received the knowledge from a clone that the mission was, contrary to small probability, a success.

What it had done was very simple, once he located Asuma, the clone will transform in the same woman as before and push herself onto Asuma and behave like a flirt, then after the multiple denials of Asuma, it ran away and dispersed. This way is Yuhi asks anything then Asuma will think she spoke about this situation and not the other where he was in a more compromising position.

This was the ideal ending to the day, now cracks will slowly appear in their relationship and they will distance themselves, but he had to be careful so that they don’t suspect anything.

Since he stood awake so late, he slept late in the day next morning, his chakra regeneration was high as well as the quantity and quality, he could make many clones so he did just that, he made clones and spread them around the city, then he made them transform in objects and wait for opportunities to act according to the plan he worked on last night, it was fairly complicated as many situations were taken into account.

Now that it was a new day, Sango still had to buy a few things he didn’t get to buy yesterday, he didn’t like the plain clothes he got from the hospital, so his next stop was the clothing store.

The store was fairly close to the grocery store he meet Yuhi at, browsing through the option she didn’t like anything, nothing that stood out to him.

When he prepared to try another store something caught his eyes, it was a white yukata with blue waves on the bottom and at the end of the sleeves. Sango loved it at first sight, so he bought it together with other accessories, he worn it so that his arm only goes through the left sleeve and the right half droops down over his obi. Over this he wears a black belt. Underneath he wears a black shirt and black pants. (Like Sakata Gintoki from Gintama but not exactly the same)

He was very happy with his appearance and fit with his taste.

Now that everything was done, it was time to get used to his body. The way to do that wasn’t complicated, he returned home and cleared a space in his living room, then he proceeded to do some exercises he was long used to, he did them for hours, with pauses in between sets.

What he found out was that his endurance was out of the world, despite the long hours he spent exercising, not a trace of sweat could be seen on his body.

That was good for him, the only problem were his eyes, he could feel a huge power inside them but for some reason it couldn’t be used.

Since he couldn’t do anything about it, he decided to put it off until later.

It was a waste that the knowledge Madara gave to his clone wasn’t important at all, no good jutsu or technique, but it wasn’t useless either, there were some disguise and espionage techniques, while not rare, but useful.

Since he had to attend the Shinobi academy in several months, he had to take it seriously and learn everything to perfection.

Time passed and it was now time to meet with Kurenai Yuhi at the training area, he exercised as much as he could, but he wasn’t yet satisfied with the degree of control he had over his body.

The training sessions with Yuhi would not only let him get in her comfort zone but will also help him to get accustomed faster to his own abilities.

He was in the training grounds waiting for Yuhi, just when the time of the appointment came, he saw her appear in front of him. He expected her to walk like a normal person, but he forgot he was in the world of shinobi and chakra.

She looked to be in a bad mood but when she saw him, she put on a smile.

“Little brother is punctual, that’s good.”

Hello readers, I bring you a Naruto fanfic.

I like this story and I have hopes for where it will go.

The first five parts will be around 1000 words, short I know, but the following will go higher.

For any who want, you can find my other works advanced chapters for my original work till part five on my patreon for any patron or if you just want to support me then feel free to check my patreon, thank you.

Thank you.

122