4 – (R-18) Return The Favor
16.2k 12 378
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lori pressed her head forward, then sank a long, exploring tongue into Ari’s heat.

She wrapped her fingers into sandy hair, brushing her knuckles against cat-ears as a moan was torn from her lips. It was the first time Ari had ever had a tongue inside her … and it was everything her fantasies had suggested it would be. Lori worked diligently, intently, looking to come out a victor, her tongue curling and twisting against Ari’s walls. She wiggled her hips against a wet, eager mouth, her ecstasy building.

I can’t … I can’t let myself cum. The idea, if anything, only built her higher. Lori’s tongue was so amazing, so powerful and excited. Her golden feline eyes locked with Ari’s even while her tongue played around with her insides. 

Ari grabbed Lori’s head and pulled her out. It was the hardest thing she’d ever done. If I make her cum first, I win. Then, I can let her do whatever she wants to me. But the first orgasm declared the winner, so Ari had to hold out until then.

Her pussy pulsed with denial, but Ari somehow ignored it. She pushed Lori down and, before she could even protest, had her own head between Lori’s legs. Her cute pussy glistened in the light—she was soaking wet. I’ve never tasted a girl before. She was intoxicated just by the idea. 

“Is this okay?” Ari asked.

“I-Imagine asking your opponent if it’s okay to fight her. What kind of adventurer are you?”

Lori couldn’t outright say yes, but Ari heard it implied. She dipped forward, until her mouth pressed into Lori's pussy, and her nose was buried in her soft flesh. She parted her lips, just barely, and Lori's wetness drenched them; her tongue quested forward, tasting her essence. Ari's mind went blank. Everything else faded away—the world became nothing more than Lori on her tongue.

I need to taste her. The thought slammed into her, shocking in its intensity. Ari needed this. She needed the cute catgirl squirming underneath her, basking in the pleasure her tongue could provide.

She sank her tongue in, penetrating the catgirl. She licked, curling her tongue up, and Lori responded immediately—her moan turned to a gasp as she writhed underneath Ari. She pushed her pelvis up and rubbed her clit against Ari's nose, grinding as she tried to get Ari deeper, to find better purchase. Ari wasn’t the only one having difficulty fighting off her urges … for all Lori wanted to win, she couldn’t help but let Ari have fun with her.

Ari lapped up every drop of Lori's arousal, reveling in the feeling of having a pussy against her face for the first time in her life. Lori's scent filled her, and she breathed deep, drinking it in even as she worked her tongue deeper. Her heart beat faster and faster and blood thrummed through her veins with physical force. She wanted more. She was on cloud nine, but she wanted more. This was so much better than she could have imagined.

She pulled back, her tongue slipping from Lori's insides. Without wasting a moment, two of her fingers replaced it. With whatever rational, functioning thought that existed in her head she had left, the last stronghold of her ‘adventurer’s grit’, she activated [Dexterous Fingers]—treating this like the ‘fight’ it was.

She thrust them deep into Lori's pussy and pumped. Lori whined at the intrusion, the sensation amplified by her skill, and the noise spurred Ari on. Lori bucked against her hand, lower body writhing and pushing back against Ari's fingers.

Ari pumped faster and faster, watching as Lori's expression twisted into something close to pain. Her hips jerked up off the ground, and she threw her head back, letting out a howl as her climax overtook her. 

Ari savored in the sight: in seeing the cute girl twitch and shudder as she came apart in front of her. She'd forgotten completely about why she'd ventured into this forest in the first place ... if she was treating this as a professional, she'd have checked Lori's status, ensured her {Pleasure} bar was full so she maximized her rewards. Instead, she indulged entirely in her own lust, pumping and curling her fingers to bring Lori as high as her inexperienced efforts could manage.

When Lori finally stopped shaking, Ari removed her fingers and planted a kiss on her lips.

"I ... I lost," Lori murmured against Ari's mouth. "I can't believe I lost. To someone so ... so ..."

Rather than being offended at the catgirl's insults, her lips twisted in amusement. "You could still get back at me?" Ari fell backwards into the grass and spread her legs.

Lori's briefly hazy eyes focused, turning predatory. She pushed herself forward and pounced onto Ari. Ari gasped in delight.

A tongue burst into her insides, and the relief was immediate. Ari sighed, relaxing into Lori's assault. She didn’t have to fight her pleasure, now. Her hands buried into Lori’s hair as the catgirl took over, an assaulting tongue driving Ari towards an orgasm that built with shocking speed—that had been denied from her just a few minutes prior. It was indescribable, the way Lori worked her tongue around Ari's walls, the pressure of her mouth sucking and squeezing as she devoured Ari's sex.

The sounds leaving Ari's mouth didn't even seem like they were her own. She panted and gasped, and yet somehow moaned and whimpered at the same time. The world faded away. She cared only about the sensation of Lori's tongue, the feel of her warm mouth sucking, her tongue curling, the rubbing of her nose against her pubic area.

Too much. Too much.

Ari cried out as her orgasm hit, shivering and trembling as waves of ecstasy rolled through her body. She held Lori tight, burying fingers into sand-colored hair as she let herself be fucked by the catgirl's eager mouth. Waves of pleasure crashed over her—she couldn't hold back any longer. She came the hardest she ever had, crying—literally crying, tears springing to her eyes from sheer pleasure—as wave after wave of bliss washed over her.

Finally, Ari lay limply against the grass as Lori crawled up beside her.

"You might've won," Lori murmured. "But I definitely didn't make any noises like that."

378