15 – (R-18) The Joys of Extra Equipment
12.1k 9 317
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eight inches of hot, pulsing girlcock pushed into Ari. She cried out in surprise, pleasure, and pain—and a swirling, melting mixture of a dozen other emotions. 

She wasn’t spared a moment before the thrusting began. Claire’s hips pulled back and slapped forward, slamming another eight inches deep into her. A smack of flesh ripped through the air, then another—and another, another. Ari lay beneath her opponent, being thrust into with mind-melting rhythm.

Ari couldn’t fight it. It felt too good. Having her insides stirred around by a giant girlcock, being thrusted into with lewd, urgent motions by another girl—it was the best thing she’d ever experienced.

It was what she was made for, she realized in a burning instant of clarity. Claire’s hips slammed into her pelvis with desperate, groaning thrusts, and Ari watched her curvy body, the sweat glistening off it, the bounce of her tits, the rapture in her eyes—and she realized this was her purpose in life. To be used as a plaything, an object to bring her partner pleasure.

Her own hips joined in the efforts. She cried out and whined as she tried to stop herself, but she jerked and thrusted to get pulsing girlcock deeper into her. Her only salvation—the only thing that might make this fight not a loss—was how much Claire herself was enjoying it, too.

Somehow—somehow—she forced herself to focus. She tore her attention away from the loud slaps and the stuffing of Claire’s cock into her, and focused on the practicals of their situation.

{Pleasure: 24/100}

Still … still so far. 

{Stimulation: 13/17}

But close on that account …

What was she herself at?

{Stimulation: 14/19}

So she was technically winning, even if she’d gained more ‘stimulation points’ than Claire by raw number.

She could still salvage this. She just had to fight against her climax. There wasn’t a chance in the world she could separate Claire’s rutting into her lower half—and wouldn’t even if she could—but she still had some tricks up her sleeve. 

She pulled Claire down into her, hugging her tight, then bit gently into her shoulder. Claire shivered at the sensation, amplified by Ari’s single class-boosting item—the tooth necklace she’d received from Lori’s defeat. Her hands, meanwhile, tweaked at Claire’s nipples with her pleasure-intensifying skill activated.

Lost in the ecstasy of pistoning herself into Ari, Claire didn’t even fight it. Her hands were to either side of Ari, supporting herself as she fucked in and out as fast as her hips allowed her to. Ari helped in the effort—her legs were wrapped around Claire’s ass, and Ari lifted herself up off the ground with each jerk, helping bury Claire’s cock deeper into her insides, bumping against her cervix and making her feel mind-meltingly full. 

Just hold off a little longer. I’m winning. I’m winning. The upside of this position—Claire thrusting into her—was that they were pleasuring each other equally. Either could win. 

A little … bit … longer … 

Finally, Claire cried out. She tried to pull out of Ari, but Ari’s thighs locked her in place.

“Inside,” Ari begged. “Please, please, inside me. I want it.”

Claire didn’t need to be told twice. Ari assumed she’d only tried to pull out to be considerate. Given permission, she sank her cock back into Ari’s insides and shuddered, letting go.

The first sticky spurt splashed through her, coating her insides in hot girlcum. Claire’s cock twitched and spasmed inside her, and Ari felt each clenching burst as it happened. The heat, the sudden feeling of fullness as Claire deposited her seed into Ari's womb, was the hottest thing she’d ever experienced.

Ari worked her hips back and forth, looking to draw out more and more, and Claire groaned under the assault. It was clearly too much sensation for her, almost painful, but Ari didn't care. She thrusted her hips in lewd motions, milking Claire for all she was worth.

And she let go, herself. She'd won, so she could finally cum. The dam she'd so stalwartly been keeping from bursting at the seams exploded. Pleasure washed over her, pure, potent, distilled ecstasy.

Her eyes rolled up into her head as her entire body shook. She continued thrusting, continued milking her partner. It was the sensation of so much gooey seed stuffing her insides, more than anything, that had Ari dissolving, had her crying out and twitching.

She bred me. I’ve been bred by another girl. Her pussy clamped down on Claire's cock and the pressure worked to have another spurt bursting out—her cock reinvigorated by the sensation.

Claire panted hot air into Ari's ear as the two girls came down. It took a while—or what felt like a while. 

Not … not done. Ari had won her encounter, but there was another bee-girl who needed to be expended. Her head rolled to the side, exhausted. She didn’t know how she was still functioning after such a mind-blowing orgasm, but she was. She forced herself to work through it.

Claire pulled out and collapsed to the side. She was even more drained than Ari. Reasonable, considering the efforts Ari had gone through to milk her dry. 

Lori was losing, it looked like, but not by much. The two monster girls were eagerly going at it. Lori was on top of Grace, riding the bee girl’s cock with desperate resolve. Having extract several of Lori’s orgasms herself, Ari knew how to tell when Lori was getting close.

The good news was … the cavalry had arrived.

She elbowed herself to a sitting position, feeling Claire’s gooey seed spill from her pussy and coat her thighs, then crawled forward.

Coming, Lori. Just hold out a bit longer.

 

317