16 – (R-18) To Lori’s Rescue
9.9k 8 299
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ari didn’t know how ‘group encounters’ worked, but if she had to guess, it would be whoever’s last member held out longest. Since both she and Claire had came, they were technically ‘out of the running’—but Ari had defeated Claire and left her a sticky mess, mumbling nonsense to herself.

Ari, however, still retained some of her faculties … if she would admit she didn’t know how. Her own climax had been so seizing and mind-erasing she felt like she could drift away. Maybe it was her lifetime dream of being a notable adventurer that helped her push forward. However much fun this new form of fighting was, Ari wanted to progress—so she rallied some second reserve of energy and crawled over to help Lori.

===

Lori - Lv. 3

Leopard Girl

{Stimulation: 13 / 16}

{Pleasure: 38 / 100}

===

===

Grace - Lv. 2

Honeybee Drone

{Stimulation: 15/19}

{Pleasure: 44/100}

===

Their pleasures are so much higher than where me and Claire ended. Ari suspected that was because their encounter had both started sooner, and dragged out longer. Pleasure clearly wasn’t a literal indicator, but rather, a resource that measured how ‘thoroughly’ an individual had been engaged. Dragging things out—teasing, without bringing to climax—meant a higher pleasure bar.

But rather irrelevant. They wouldn’t be able to get Grace to 100 pleasure, or even close, not with Lori so near to giving in. Like Ari had decided with Claire, it was safer to take the rewards they’d earned thus far and simply end the encounter. Maybe when she had more skills and knew better what she was doing, she could work closer and closer to a maxed out pleasure bar. For now, she would worry about a ‘win’ before a ‘flawless’.

Ari crawled up to the other two girls, her thoughts running wild as she watched the show. Lori was bouncing up and down off Grace’s cock, grinding her hips back and forth in a clear attempt to milk out her defeat. In an equally desperate effort, Grace rubbed her thumb into Lori’s clit as she bucked in turn with Lori’s bouncing. Moans, cries, and grunts filled the air as the two girls went at it. It was a lot less … loving, for a lack of a better word, than her and Claire’s encounter. Here were two girls entirely focused on winning, however much their bodies wanted otherwise.

But now it was two-on-one. With Grace’s cock stuffing Lori’s insides, Ari couldn’t help in the most obvious vector … but there was plenty she could still do. 

Arriving, Ari bent down and took Grace’s nipple in her mouth. With her other hand, she rubbed and twisted her other, caressing the sensitive spots with both tongue and fingers. Her skills had refreshed, so the tweaking was twice as effective.

A gentle bite had Grace crying out and her back arching—thanks to her necklace’s help. Seriously, these are some useful tools. Ari would love to think she was just skilled enough to be having this kind of effect on another girl with just her teeth and fingers, but the way Grace’s body shook and the way she whined at Ari’s attention … she knew it was partly because of supernatural forces.

Grace didn’t stand a chance, not against both of their assaults. 

“N-Not fair,” she cried out, her hips slapping upwards into Lori, and her toes curling. 

Ari had the delightful position to see Lori’s eyes widen at the feeling of the bee-girl emptying into her. She continued to suck and flick at her nipples, aiding in bringing the bee-girl as high as she could manage. Even though they’d already won, that didn’t mean Ari couldn’t be a considerate partner. 

Lori’s climax followed shortly after, in the same way Ari’s had. Without reason to suppress her orgasm, it crashed on her like a wave. Soon enough, Ari was watching both girls shake against each other, lower halves bucking and grinding to eke out just a bit more melting sensation.

The sight of Lori pulling back, and Grace’s hot seed spilling from her, was … pretty amazing. All of this was pretty amazing. 

“I would have won without you,” Lori huffed, a minute later, after she’d come to her senses.

Ari laughed. “I know you would’ve,” she said. “But why not guarantee things?”

“Hmph.”

“Sorry, Grace,” Claire mumbled somewhere in the background. “I … I tried my best.”

Grace didn’t even respond; her eyes just fluttered, and she made some kind of nonsensical murmuring noise. She’d really been taken care of.

Lori pressed her fingers between her legs, and they came back covered in white, sticky stuff. “This better not have gotten me pregnant.”

Which, yeah, was definitely a concern. Ari might have to seek out some potions, even if she didn’t think it was possible for monster girls to get her pregnant. “You could’ve pulled out, you know,” she teased.

Lori froze, as if she hadn’t even considered it. “I—I—” She scrambled for an excuse, though there obviously wasn’t one.

Ari filled in for her. “You were having too much fun.”

“As if,” she sputtered. “Not remotely.”

“It’s okay,” Ari said. “It was fun. Just say it. I can.”

As Ari expected, Lori just huffed and crossed her arms.

Claire had finally sat up, and she was rubbing her head. Her antennas drooped down in defeat, and she genuinely looked distraught.

Ari’s heart hurt seeing it. “Hey. It’s fine,” she said, crawling over to Claire. “You tried your best.”

“I let Grace down … and the Hive …”

“I only came here to have fun. The Hive is fine.”

“Really?”

Ari nodded. “Yeah. We were just looking for a good fight.” A grin. “Which you gave us.”

“Oh.” Her antennae perked up. “Well, then I guess it’s not so bad. You won’t go any further into Hive territory?”

Ari actually had intended to … but she could find another hunting grounds, if it meant cheering her partner up. “Promise.”  Ari kissed her on the neck. “But only if you give me a round two,” she said.

Claire flushed, and her eyes flicked to Grace, and Lori. “W-Well, if it’s for the safety of the Hive, I can’t say no, can I?”

299