116 – (R-18) “Defeat”
5.7k 4 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ari could seriously get used to this sort of treatment.

Nearly a foot and a half of minotaur-girl cock bulged her stomach outward, and, somewhere behind the sludge of arousal, Ari just thought:

‘Really? This is my punishment for losing?’

Punishment. The idea was hilarious. As if this was a bad thing.

Her class really wasn’t fair. She got rewarded for losing. Being a nine-foot minotaur girl’s pleasure toy was one of the best fates she could imagine.

Ari’s defeat had changed the dynamic, though. The ‘stat difference’ wasn’t as prevalently noticeable. She wasn’t being fucked nearly mindless like the first time Victoria had handled her, taking her apart piece-by-piece and leaving her literally unconscious.

So, it was less intense. That said, two feet of cock as thick as her thigh wasn’t normal by any means.

The enormous minotaur girl was bent over Ari, jerking her hips back and forth, slapping herself into Ari. Beneath her, Ari whined and squirmed, a burning euphoria starting to crash through her. It was her second or third orgasm of the encounter. She’d really been coming so frequently, when it came to Victoria—two or three times for each of the minotaur girl’s own. She had some serious equipment, and knew exactly how to use it.

Finally, though, Victoria’s own finish arrived. Ari was stuffed full for the eight or ninth time that night. It was as amazing, of course, as the first.

Cor had sent Ari out to serve her sentence to Victoria, with intent to assuage a bruised ego for having been assigned a task ‘beneath her’. And she was certainly serving a sentence. Thoroughly. In such wonderful, spectacular manner.

Exhausted, Victoria rolled over, the motion dragging Ari along with her, seeing how a foot and a half—she couldn’t accommodate the minotaur’s full length—of cock was still inside her. Ari laid there, panting, her stomach bulging outward from cum. Thankfully, she’d taken an infertility potion before setting off into the dungeon, because sheesh. Victoria really knew how to put out. To be safe, she probably ought to take another when she got back.

“I’m supposed to be training you,” Victoria panted. “Showing you how the dungeon works. How do you keep distracting me?”

Hands on her bulging stomach, Ari’s head was swimming too much to find a response.

Groaning, Victoria rolled over, pulling Ari off of her, which resulted in a torrent of cum pouring from her. Like usual, the absolute, total ease that the enormous woman handled Ari with had her arousal flaring. Being tossed around was a huge turn on, Ari had discovered.

“We need to focus,” Victoria said. “Stop … seducing me when I’m trying to teach.”

“No promises,” Ari said, still coming to. Her hand followed her stomach down as Victoria’s payload left her. Why did having cum gush from her feel so amazing? “Maybe if you stop … being so good at it, I’d consider.”

Victoria grumbled, but she was clearly pleased at the compliment. She helped Ari to her feet.

“No more breaks,” Victoria said firmly.

Yeah, sure. Ari would see about that. Give it fifteen minutes, when Victoria had recharged, and Ari would finagle her way into rounds nine through twelve.

“Where were we?” Victoria asked.

Still swaying a bit—did Victoria actually expect them to go back to the lesson at hand, after such a thorough fucking?—Ari tried to remember. “Um. How the dungeon fuels itself.”

“Right.” Victoria shook her head clear, then took Ari by the hand, dragging her along. Ari smiled at the gesture. Victoria was a more roughly-hewn monstergirl than most, but, continuing the trend, she was ultimately a sweetheart. Ari was starting to doubt whether she would ever run into a transformed monster that was actually … well, evil. Or even as brutal and vicious as their counterparts. She hoped she didn’t. It would introduce ethical dilemmas she would rather not deal with.

Though Cor, Ari supposed, already filled that slot. There were ethical dilemmas abound with her, seeing how she ran an efficient underground slaughter-machine.

“How dungeons persist,” Victoria said. “You remember what I said about that?”

“Did you fuck it out of my brain, you mean?”

Victoria narrowed her eyes. “No more seducing.”

She cozied into the taller woman’s side. “Okay, fine. Um. I remember most of it, I think.” She wasn’t the worst student in the world, just close to it. Breathing in, she launched into her spiel. Her thoughts were still disorganized from their so-called break. “The reason dungeons provide loot and bonus experience,” she started, “is to draw weak, pathetic, nubile, easily-fuckable adventurers like me, so that big, strong—“

Victoria glared at her.

Powerful monsters like you can dominate us and force out our strongest abilities.”

For all that Victoria was glaring, she’d enjoyed the image Ari had painted. Ari might be too low level to defeat Victoria, but she’d learned how to play into her opponent’s desires.

Still, they should focus. For a reason she couldn’t understand fully, Cor wanted Ari to understand the dungeon.

“And in doing so,” Ari said, becoming more serious, “the dungeon takes a percentage of our abilities’s mana cost, feeding itself. At the same time, defeating an opponent …“

Killing them was the proper way to phrase it. She shied away from the harsher phrase for obvious reasons.

“Releases a surge of energy,” Ari finished. “So when possible, and to encourage adventurers to give it their all, that opportunity is seized. Except … maybe things are changing, recently?”

Victoria glanced at her. She, of course, had pieced together some of the implications of Cor’s transformation. Maybe Cor would be moving away from violent methods of fighting to … other heart-pounding activities.

“Maybe,” Victoria said.

Ari nodded. Obviously, it was up in the air. But Cor very well might shift to a lewder style of fighting. Apparently, laying an enemy provided immense energy, even more than the traditional slaying did.

“And after you explained that, we started talking about how the dungeon is organized,” Ari said, proving she had been paying attention. “But then you picked me up and started ravishing me.”

Victoria eyed her. To be fair, it had been through great efforts of seduction on Ari’s part. “Structure,” she said pointedly. “That’s where we were.”

Walking along the compact access ways branching between ‘main’ dungeon corridors, Victoria launched back in to her lecture.

Ari listened, trying to be attentive. It didn’t take long before her thoughts started to wander. How long would it be, this time, before Ari distracted her diligent tutor?

127