Chapter 11 – The Gamer
120 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well, come here.”

Leon was in the middle and patted his hands on his right and left sides.

“Okay.”

Zi Ji looked at Leon charmingly and licked her lips.

Without hesitation, she jumped onto the bed.

“T-This…”

While Bi Ji was a bit hesitant with a pair of red cheeks.

“O-Okay.”

She clenched her white bathrobe and walked slowly to the bed. Then, she lay on the bed and turned her body to the right and Leon could only see her beautiful back.

Leon didn’t pursue it anymore and went to check the new abilities he got today.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Myriad Dragon Flame]: Burn everything with purple-black dragon flames.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Dark Gold Terror Claw]: The inferior version of [Sky Tearing Claw] and able to slice metal like butter.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Millennium In A Flash Domain]: Create a domain that is full of eyes and shoot a radiance from them to absorb a portion of Soul Power of the target that was hit by the light.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Three-Headed Scarlet Devil Mastiff Bloodline]: Increase speed and flame power.

Abilities:
- [Flame Rush]: Clad in flames that boosts the speed and attacks the enemies.
- [Burning Devil Field]: Create an area with inextinguishable flames.
- [Instant Regeneration]: Instant regenerate all limbs.

Extra Note: From now on, [Hell Flame] will be included here.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[One Element Technique]: A technique that could be called an elemental imprisoning technique. It will create a large ring in the sky and no one could use any elements banned inside the ring. Only one element could be banned at a time.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

If you ask me what’s the difference between Soul Ability and Bloodline Ability? Then I could only say that it’s almost the same. Bloodline Abilities are equal to Soul Abilities while Soul Abilities aren’t equal to Bloodline Abilities.

Soul Abilities could be obtained from Bloodline, Soul Ring, and even self-creation.

That’s how it is.

Then the three of them went to sleep.

Although Bi Ji and Zi Ji didn’t need it, it would be weird if Leon went to sleep and they didn't.

– – – – –

The next day.

Leon was in the hotel room alone because he ordered Bi Ji and Zi Ji to find a home for them.

“Well, what should I do…”

It’s still quite early in the morning.

“Why don’t you try to open the gap and get a system?”

Akasha suddenly appeared in the room.

“Not a bad idea. But… are you hungry?”

Leon glanced suspiciously at Akasha. After all, this girl usually hated when Leon talked about systems and bashed them with her harsh words.

He hasn’t used the powers of the SCP Containment System that he got because he felt like this world and his original world wasn’t suitable for that.

“Humph… quite a bit…”

Akasha snorted and looked away to the other side so Leon couldn’t see her expression.

“Well, let’s try it.”

Leon smiled at her. She is so cute.

“Un.”

Akasha released a tiny bit of her power and opened a gap in Leon’s body.

*Ding!*

Leon felt a bit happy to hear the familiar systematic sound.

“[Congratulations! Gamer System has been bound!]

Gamer System?

So powerful?

Leon was surprised and felt a little happy that he hit the jackpot.

He remembered that [The Gamer] is not a system but an ability of The Gamer, Han Jihan. With that power, he could certainly become the strongest in the world. It’s just a matter of time.

Then, the two innate skills of [The Gamer] are super overpowered. [Gamer’s Mind] and [Gamer’s Body].

The [Gamer’s Mind] could protect him from mental disorder and keep him calm even in the face of death. Leon believed that this skill could also protect him from any mental attacks.

The [Gamer’s Body] is even more bullshit. It could make any pain disappear after a while and restore Han Jihan to the perfect state when he woke up the next day. Han Jihan never died in the manhwa as far as Leon knew. He also believed that if Han Jihan died, he would be resurrected after a few hours or the next day…

[Beep! Error! The system has been attacked!]

[Ding! The system has been destroyed. Thank you for your patronage!]

“...”

Leon didn’t bother to yell at Akasha because he knew that the system had been devoured by her and it was not a bad thing for her to devour it.

Let’s see what and how many new powers he gets. Leon didn’t want to open the gap for the systems to enter. Although he has [Immense Luck], not every time he will get lucky. Who knows? Maybe God decides to play him a little and give him a stupid system.

For example, who knows if he got the Cuck System or Emo System? That’s disgusting. Although they could be absorbed by Akasha, their abilities would still exist and even they could affect Leon’s personality quite a bit. For example, If he got the Cuck System, it would make him happy when he gets netorare’d. That’s disgusting as hell.

(A/N: Sorry, it’s actually bullshit. I just didn’t want him to get so many systems at one time 🙂. But, it’s true that the system will affect the personality of the host when they are bound. I think that’s why Chinese urban shenhao harem novel MCs would be that calm when they kill people.)

[Congratulations! [Leveling] has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Job Acquirement] has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Skill Acquirement] has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Appraisal] has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Skill Book Absorption] has been obtained!]

Congratulations! [Gamer’s Body] has been obtained!]

Congratulations! [Gamer’s Mind] has been obtained!]

Hearing the notification sound, Leon immediately checked the seven new abilities from the Gamer System.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Leveling]: Yey! You could level up now! Your strength, endurance, intelligence, wisdom, and vitality will be multiplied by your level!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Job Acquirement]: Able to acquire one job every 20 levels and the job will give some power boosts and other effects.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Skill Acquirement]: Able to acquire and create skills from doing something.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Appraisal]: See the status of yourself and other beings except those who were far stronger than you.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Skill Book Absorption]: Obtain skills from absorbing skill books.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Gamer’s Mind]: Immunity to mental disorder and keeping the user calm in any situation. Immunity to any mental attacks.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Gamer’s Body]: Damage will decrease the HP and will only hurt for a while before it vanishes, after sleeping, restore HP, MP, and cure all status effects, and resurrect at home a few hours after death.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Let’s not show Leon’s status cause it definitely will be too long (A.K.A. Check the auxiliary chapter). The status was also different from what Akasha showed before. After all, Akasha wasn’t a system and she only showed him his powers inside the status. The status shown by the Gamer System will definitely be far more specific.

“Un un.”

Leon nodded his head when he saw the summary of the new powers that he got from the Gamer System. Especially with [Gamer’s Body]. Unless his soul gets destroyed, he will resurrect at home a few hours after death.

“Well, let’s stroll the street.”

He decided to stroll around the city because he wanted to meet Zhu Zhuqing or Zhu Zhuyun.

Why didn’t he go directly to their house? Cause that’s stupid.

He could use [Bane of Magic - Carnwennan] to use one of its abilities, [Invisibility], and infiltrate the Zhu Family.

There could be only two ends for him if he infiltrates the Zhu Family. First, he will be detected and caught. Second, even if he succeeds, his soul power will be recorded and if they know that the soul power belongs to him, he will be hunted.

What does that mean?

Well, every person's soul power pattern was different. It’s like a fingerprint. Every person has their own unique fingerprint. Even if they were twins, their fingerprints will be different.

Leon needed to activate his soul power to use [Bane of Magic - Carnwennan] because it needs the energy to use its abilities and he only has soul power and spiritual power currently. If he somehow left a trace of his soul power and the soul power was recorded, then if the people of the Zhu Family somehow met him and saw him use his soul power, they would know it was him who infiltrated the Zhu Family.

He could only try his luck now.

Who knows? If he is lucky, then he might meet one of the sisters on the street.

– – – – –

Leon was strolling around the city and he even passed by near the Zhu Mansion but he didn’t find Zhu Zhuqing or Zhu Zhuyun.

When he was about to give up…

*Whoosh*

Leon was walking on the street when he heard a gust of wind behind him. Leon smiled widely and knew that the target had been found. He felt like he was very lucky that day.

He turned around and opened his hand as wide as he could as if he wanted to hug someone.

*Boom*

Leon felt like something that was running at a high-speed bump into him. But, he didn’t flinch at all like a sturdy tree, and like a mouse went into the trap, Leon trapped the person and hugged this person’s waist.

He looked at the person who bumped into him. Of course, it’s a girl! If it was a boy, he would already kick him flying away when he entered Leon’s attack range.

She has long black hair flowing scattered over her shoulders and she has a sexy and voluptuous figure. She is a bit shorter than Leon and you know what? Her chests are probably around E cup! It actually wasn’t consistent with her age. Why? Cause she is only eleven years old! She was the youngest out of the Seven Shrek Devils after all.

Her face is beautiful and her skin is white as clear as ja- no, as white as milk. Her legs were long and tempting. Her arms were slender and were also a bit long. She exudes a cold temperament that made all men don't dare to approach her and could only watch her bombastic bosoms. Well, all men except Leon.

She wore a tight short black dress with long arms that exposed her curved waist and cleavage. She also wore black tights on her legs and black heels. Her name is Zhu Zhuqing, the second daughter of the Zhu Family and also the fiancee of the third prince, Dai Mubai.

“Release me.”

Zhu Zhuqing was surprised that Leon didn’t flinch at all when she bumped into him. After all, she knew how strong her power and speed were. But, she didn’t have time to care about Leon and how he hugged her waist and said coldly to Leon while looking at her behind.

“Well well. Zhu Zhuqing. Who will expect that the fiancee of the third prince will hug another man? I wonder what if the Emperor knows…”

When Leon was enjoying her slim waist, a gust of wind appeared again.

From behind Zhu Zhuqing or in front of Leon’s sight, another woman appeared and she looked similar to Zhu Zhuqing. From Zhu Zhuqing’s ugly expression, he knew that this girl had been chasing after Zhu Zhuqing.

She is very beautiful and looks similar to Zhu Zhuqing but she is certainly more mature and sexy than her. Her figure is more voluptuous than Zhu Zhuqing and two cups bigger than her…

She is charming and her eyes look a little evil like a cunning little woman. Her hair was also long but tied in a ponytail. She wears a tight black shirt and leggings. The right arm part of her shirt and the right part of her leggings sides were not black but white.

She is the eldest sister of Zhu Zhuqing and the fiancee of crown prince Dai Weisi. Her name is Zhu Zhuyun.

“Zhu Zhuyun! Don’t slander me!”

Zhu Zhuqing glared at Zhu Zhuyun with her cold eyes and yelled.

“Slender you? Didn’t you see what you are doing with him right now?”

Zhu Zhuyun looked at Zhu Zhuqing gleefully and sneered. Thankfully, when she arrived there, she had already used her soul power to create a barrier around them so no one could see what they were doing or hear them. After all, this is the capital of the Star Luo Empire and it won’t be good for their reputations if someone found out what Zhu Zhuqing has done.

5