Chapter 17 – Aftermath
343 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon and Zhu Zhuyun were laying on the bed after six hours of “working” non-stop. The poison in her body has been fully detoxified and she could already use her soul power. Her mind and thinking also recovered.

[Congratulations! [Enhanced Speed] (Zhu Zhuyun) has been obtained! From now on, the effects of [Super Speed] will be +2!]

[Congratulations! [Hell Rush Stab] (Zhu Zhuyun) has been obtained! From now on, the effects of [Hell Rush Stab] will be doubled!]

[You have defeated a Level 42 Soul Ancestor on the bed! 4200 XP has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! You have leveled up to level 15!]

Well, they rested for ten minutes in between because Zhu Zhuyun couldn’t take it anymore and almost fainted. That’s why he obtained two rewards.

Leon also knew just now that he could only obtain XP from a target once a week for a cause. For example, he could obtain from Zhu Zhuyun again if he defeated her on the bed again the next week. Although it’s quite weird, he didn’t mind it at all. After all, he could grind XP on the arena.

She rested her head on Leon’s chest while hugging him with a happy smile.

“Why are you so happy?”

Leon saw the smile on Zhu Zhuyun’s face and he was also delighted. After all, he has vented the lust that has been built for a week. He stroked her head gently and asked.

“Well, at least I am doing it with you and not with that bastard.”

Although she didn’t hate Dai Weisi, she didn’t like him and his personality. He was like Dai Mubai. A playboy. Although she knew that Leon would certainly also become a playboy, at least he looks kind and responsible. Not like a guy who would do any girls and bitches like Dai Mubai and Dai Weisi.

“Hey…”

Then, she sighed and was saddened. She remembered that she had violated the rules of the Dai and Zhu families. She could imagine how her end would be after going back.

She already fell in love with Leon. Although it was mainly because they have sex, at least Leon was gentle and made her happy. He is better than most men. She also wasn’t a casual girl and she would only be with Leon until the end of her life.

“Are you worried?”

Leon immediately knew the reason why she was sad and depressed.

“Un. You know about my circumstances.”

Zhu Zhuyun nodded and buried her head deeper in his chest.

“Don’t worry too much. Star Luo Empire and even this world are too small to contain you and me.”

Leon said to her domineeringly with a wide smile.

“You’re so domineering.”

Zhu Zhuyun of course didn’t believe it. After all, although Leon was a genius, even a genius could still be killed. Looked at the father of Sword Douluo Chen Xin. He was a genius and was so powerful that even he was considered a threat by the Great Worship of Martial Soul Hall, Qian Daoliu. Then, they fought but he was killed in the end.

“Give me your hand.”

Leon didn’t try to convince her. Words alone weren’t enough. It was better to show it by action.

Zhu Zhuyun gave her right hand to Leon without hesitation. She trusted Leon so much. After all, Leon was the last person she could trust and put her hope in.

Leon touched her white smooth hand gently and activated his dragon aura.

*Whooosh*

When Leon activated it, a gust of wind appeared inside the hotel room and the atmosphere around Leon changed. Very domineering, handsome, and powerful.

Zhu Zhuyun felt that Leon became more handsome right now. She felt like her heart was about to drop on the bed.

Leon focused his Dragon Aura and enveloped Zhu Zhuyun with it. The Dragon Aura was quite good at concealing her status. Under Titled Douluo, no one could detect that she was not a virgin anymore.

After concealing her with the Dragon Aura, he stopped and the gust of wind disappeared.

“What is this?”

She could feel that something was shrouding her.

“Dragon Aura. Good at concealing. You don’t have to worry about being detected anymore. Under Titled Douluo, no one could perceive through you.”

Leon explained to her with a smile. He could protect his woman and it boosted his pride. A man who could protect their woman must be given an award.

“I won’t ask how you have it. But, thank you. Really… *sob* *sob*...”

This time, she believed Leon. She hugged Leon tighter and cried in his arms but she had a smile on her face. She could still live in this world and could do many wonderful things with Leon.

“Well, let’s celebrate it now.”

Leon saw the happy cry of Zhu Zhuyun and he felt that it was a good time to celebrate it now. He hugged her waist and rolled on the bed. He was on top of her now.

“You want to do it again?”

“Yup.”

“Pervert…”

Zhu Zhuyun blushed and hammered his chest lightly.

“Well, let's do it.”

“Wai-! Ummm… wooo…. wooo…”

Leon didn’t let Zhu Zhuyun say anything and kissed her forcefully.

– – – – –

[Congratulations! [Hell Spring Fall] (Zhu Zhuyun) has been obtained!]

After two hours, Zhu Zhuyun fainted on the bed. Leon could only smile and felt a little proud. He put on his robe that has been taken off before. The time should be around 5.00 A.M. in the morning now.

Leon didn’t come back to the room where Zhu Zhuqing, Bi Ji, and Zi Ji were in tonight. Bi Ji and Zi Ji probably knew what Leon had been doing before. After all, their spiritual power could envelop the entire Star Luo City.

Well, he needed to find a good reason to “fool” them. Thankfully, he brought some pieces of jewelry from his Original World. He put them inside the [Spatial Storage] and decided to bring them to other worlds because he knew that women like jewelry the most.

He went back to the room and saw the three of them were still awake and when Leon entered the room, they stared at him as if asking for a reason. Bi Ji glared at Leon and Zi Ji had a gloomy aura around her.

“What happened here? I just came back after buying you girls some gifts. Look.”

Leon didn’t let them say anything or else, he would be cornered. He immediately pulled out three gift boxes from the [Spatial Storage]. Then, he distributed the gift boxes to the girls. One for each. Each gift box contained a pair of earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace. The jewelry he gave them was chosen by him in accordance with their favorite colors and attributes.

For example, Zhu Zhuqing got a set of black cat jewelry while Bi Ji got a set of emerald green jewelry with wings.

‘What gifts did you buy for so long?’

The three girls rolled their eyes and they didn’t believe it at all. But, they must admit that the jewelry Leon brought was very beautiful. They were mesmerized by them.

In this room, only Zhu Zhuqing didn’t know about what Leon had been doing just now.

“Humph.” x2

Bi Ji and Zi Ji snorted. This was the first time Zi Ji didn’t tease Bi Ji and cooperate with her. Although they were happy deep down in their heart, they didn’t want to show it to him.

“Right. Your sister came before. She said that your family and the Dai Family agreed.”

Leon immediately changed the subject.

“Really!?”

Zhu Zhuqing was surprised by what she had heard just now. She almost couldn’t believe it and thought that this was a dream. After all, the royal families have too much pride in their hearts. But, pride could also be bought with money. In this case, Soul Bones.

“Un. We’re going to the palace tomorrow.”

“B-But… I haven’t agreed yet…”

Zhu Zhuqing was shy. She was happy that her engagement with Dai Mubai will be annulled. She has been tormented by that ever since she was a kid.

“It’s fine. I will wait.”

Leon said to Zhu Zhuqing with a smile. At least they would get engaged first. As for her agreement, Leon didn’t think about it. After all, he wouldn't release her from his clutch even if she didn’t agree and he was 100% certain that she would agree.

He couldn’t wait to meet Dai Mubai and tell him this good news. Then, he would blast him off like a punching bag. Hahaha.

“Un…”

Zhu Zhuqing nodded slightly while burying her head in her chest so that Leon couldn’t see her flushed face.

“Well, let’s sleep.”

Leon came to Bi Ji and Zi Ji and hugged their waists.

“Humph.”

Both girls snorted again and pinched his waist this time. But, the pain Leon feels right now has been reduced because his endurance has been multiplied 15 times after he leveled up to level 15.

[Congratulations! [Death Withering] (Zi Ji) has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Emerald Guard] (Bi Ji) has been obtained!]

“...”

Leon could only say “Thank you for the abilities.” in his heart.

Although both of them were upset, they knew that they couldn’t own Leon alone. After all, there was still their master Gu Yuena who seemed to be very interested in Leon. Also, the world of soul beasts allowed polygamy to exist. The strongest would get them all. Like Di Tian in the original would marry them both.

Feeling a slight pain in his waist, Leon could only smile wryly.

Then, with Leon’s persistence, they went to the bed and slept.

Before he fell asleep, he saw the details of the new powers that he obtained.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Nether Spring Fall]: Create an illusion based on the target’s most desired wish.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Emerald Guard]: Group defense and transform the enemy's attack into life energy to heal the allies.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
[Death Withering]: Create an area that corrodes everything inside and every attack launched by the user will have dark corruption power.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

– – – – –

Afternoon.

Leon and the girls have woken up. Leon and Zhu Zhuqing were about to go to the palace. There was no need to prepare anything or wear formal clothes. After all, his black-gold robe was already cool and formal enough.

Bi Ji and Zi Ji didn’t come with them. They didn’t care about those royalties at all. For them, there are only the strong and the weak.

“You look beautiful.”

Leon complimented Zhu Zhuqing when he saw her.

“Please.”

Leon offered his arm at Zhu Zhuqing.

“Un.”

She took the arm and held it with a little blush on her cheeks.

“Let’s go.”

Both of them went out of their room and walked elegantly to the entrance. This time, there were many people in the hotel who saw them walking together. No one dares to approach them and they even felt a little self-deprecating.

Then, the two of them saw the beautiful figures in black standing right in front of the hotel waiting for someone.

“Zhu Zhuyun.”

Zhu Zhuqing stared at Zhu Zhuyun and said coldly. After all, the relationship between the two sisters has been greatly damaged because of the constant fighting. Zhu Zhuqing didn’t know. But, Leon knew that deep down inside, Zhu Zhuyun still loved her little sister. As for Zhu Zhuqing, deep down inside, she always wanted to have a close relationship with her older sister like they were before when they were young.

“Let’s go.”

Zhu Zhuyun also gave Zhu Zhuqing a cold attitude. She didn’t answer her question at all and only glanced at Leon. No one knew but she gave Leon a slight loving gaze before turning around. She was also quite envious of Zhu Zhuqing because she could be with Leon. As for her? She couldn’t choose her own destiny or she would be killed.

“Un.”

Leon just nodded with a smile and guided Zhu Zhuqing. The three of them went into the cart that had been prepared by the palace.

Inside the cart, Zhu Zhuqing and Zhu Zhuyun stared and almost glared at each other with their cold eyes.

“Oh come on. Just reconcile already.”

Leon watched them glaring at each other and couldn’t stand the awkward situation anymore. After all, both of them would become his women. He didn’t want his women to have any hatred for each other. A little competitive will be good but fighting to the death? It’s a no-no.

“Humph!”

Both of the sisters stared at each other for a while and then snorted while turning their heads away from each other.

“...”

6