Chapter Six “big ugly face!”
1.2k 23 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There is SOME language in this chapter... I mean... it's not like someone had their ass ripped off, right? also some gore is here, biological and mechanical...

... Oh dear...

That is certainly, not good...

It just jumped 100 meters out of the water and grabbed my little scout plane.

And it is now speeding toward me at speeds over 200 kilometers an hour.

The beast is also no longer hiding under the water.

This will make hitting it a lot easier, stupid bastard.

Its back is poking out of the water, along with its giant dorsal fin. its skin is a dark crimson red and it has two large bloody openings in its back. So at least two of my shells earlier hit.

I have to kill this thing before it gets close, who knows what weird magic things It could do to me?

Torpedos won't even hit the thing, so I have to go broadside.

With my fast-ish firing guns, I can at least get off a few volleys before that thing can get close.

I produce another 100 hundred shells for my main gun, which is quite expensive on the Magicka side of things, I also disengage stealth, as I have no more need for it.

I then proceed to load all of my guns.

whilst turning my rudder to the left as much as it would possibly allow.

Slowly, all of my guns got on target. I didn't waste any time and fired my main armaments, of course not all of them as I was still turning.

The thing is already 14 kilometers away and closing.

The water around it splashes, indicating that my shells have landed.

Of course, that means that none of them hit since it is not underwater, and since the shells didn't explode.

It would be a lot easier to hit that beast if I had a plane to help coordinate...

Rest In Pieces little scout plane...

I will avenge you, my friend! I'll blow this bastard out of the water!

My guns have been re-loaded, and all 4 of my primary turrets are ready to fire!

This is going to be the first time any one of my enemies will feel the full force of the POWER my guns allow me to possess!

With a very satisfying sound, all 8 of my primary guns have been fired.

After a dozen or so seconds, I observe 6 splashes of water and a cloud of smoke and fire.

Take that! You mother fu...

I think this monster has me worked up...

And I think that I also have the monster worked up, as I have definitely angered it now!

I observe as it raises its head out of the water, it has black eyes with red pupils, and its teeth are unorganized, plentiful, and large. They look like bloodied sabers.

What it did next surprised me a bit, it let off a monstrous roar. I know it was monstrous, as only a couple of seconds after seeing it roar, I could hear it roar. It was loud, and clear as if telling me to go fuck off.

Okay, I'll leave... After I have your head!

How about another eight shells?

Another volley is flying. This time only one shell hits, but oh it is a sweet hit!

I hit the little bastard right in its big ugly face!

[Ability 'Fire-Control system' has leveled up (Level 1)]

Well, that's going to make hitting the bastard a lot easier!

Then what the beast does next may be a problem...

The beast does something that may potentially be smart! It dives, this is evident when the smoke clears and there is only blood.

Well, this is going to make things difficult!

You know what?

I'm just going to blast you to hell!

I then turn right to point my rear toward the creature.

I then produce a good amount of depth charges.

And I just start lobbing them, I don't care if this thing is 9 kilometers away, it'll be here in no time!

Only after a minute, I can see water being thrown in the air, Shock waves threw the sea, as depth charge after depth charge is detonated.

I have enough Magicka to lob these things for another hour!

[Ability 'Munitions factory' has leveled up (Level 3)]

Well, that makes things easier!

You know what? I'm not running from the thing!

I then slowly turn to the side, so I can start circling it.

It is currently 7 kilometers away.

I'll just start circling and dropping depth charges, to really tell it to get close if you dare!

[Ability 'Steering' has leveled up (Level 1)]

Oh, Ja! Now I can TURN better!

My circle of explosions has tightened by a decent margin.

Oh my, it looks like my friend has finally joined me.

Oh my! What's wrong? Are you afraid to enter death's doors?

Are the depth charges too much for you?

How are you going to attack me now?

Idiotic bitch. it tries to get close BOOM, it's gone!

there are explosions in front and behind me. They are big enough to cover most of my sides, and if it decides to attack from where there are no depth charges?

I'll just blast him away with my guns!

So how will this little bastard get close to me without dying?

Well, I haven't the slightest clue!

...

Oh, what's this, what's this?

Is it actually going to charge threw my screen of depth charges?

Well, I'll be damned, it is. Stupid idiot!

The creature then proceeds to charge straight threw my circle of depth charges, I'm not sure if it got hit but it certainly got threw it.

Oh my, it managed to get threw my screen? Well, I welcome him!

Come, come! let me show you some depth charges my friend!

Oh wow, this guy is very direct and bold! it is charging straight for me!

Well, I guess it forgot about the two holes in his back and the hole in his face because I'm about to make another one!

*BOOM*

Oh yeah, I love that sound! I need an excuse to hear it more! But alas, I don't engage in as much combat as I would like to!1You've only been here for a day...

And it looks like something hit it, as it immediately veered a little to the left.

It was still coming at me, but I'm ready for it!

As the creature was closing the distance, it got hit by a depth charge that floated a little off course when it sank only a few meters.

God, damn. This guy is TOUGH, it is taking all of my attacks and just acts like they never even happened.

...

What happened next was unexpected...

The stupid little bastard locked onto my stern and charged threw the few depth charges that floated slightly to the side.

it completely disregarded everything and continued its charge.

I discharged another volley into the water, while my auxiliaries were doing the same.

Some of them were hitting, and a trail of blood could be seen floating in the water.

I am not going to lie, I am a bit panicked as there are a lot of important things at the stern, such as but not limited to: PROPELLERS AND A RUDDER!

And I don't exactly have the auto-repair ability, but I do have maintenance which can also do a little bit of repair, but not as much as an ability that is dedicated to repairing.

But despite everything, I could only slow down the beast as it jumped out of the water, and bit right into my stern...2Told ya, someone had their ASS ripped off...

Which resulted in my entire stern being ripped off without much resistance!

But not without suffering a little bit of hurt from the propellers and a couple of small guns and 4 large guns that shot into its right eye, right when it jumped, but...

MY WHOLE STERN! MY STERN IS GONE!

Shit, how did that tiny little wooden thing fend this thing off!?

And FUCK! I am now leaning back, as I take on water! Which is a problem since I don't have damage control!

[Gained ability' Damage-Control']

Well, thank the Kriegsmarine for this luck!

But that damage control isn't doing any significant work!

[Ability 'Damage-Control' has leveled up (Level 1)]

Well, that helps by a significant amount but...

I just lost a lot of ship, I'm not sure if I can save myself...

You know what! I'm taking that bastard with me!

I look towards where that... THING landed, and it didn't seem to be doing as well as I thought.

It was FREAKING out, It was gripping my stern, waving it around, while flopping along the surface. When it flopped towards me after a few seconds of flopping, I could see why... Well besides the dozen or so holes, littering its body.

Its eyes were completely blown to bits, it was blind!

OH TAKE THAT! YOU STUPID FISH!

But then a question came to my mind. How big is it, for it to be able to do something like that?

Fixing my tilted angle, I saw that it was pretty dang big.

It was LARGER than the Bismarck...

What did I get myself into...3The ocean.

I discharged as many bullets into the thing as I possibly could...

Since it was so close, I had no trouble hitting it at all.

By now, it was bleeding a LOT. I was also halfway under the sea...

[Ability 'Damage-control' has leveled up (Level 2)]

Well, at least my death will be slower...

I wonder how the fish will make use of my body when I'm under the sea... Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

My fuel is leaking everywhere. It is such a WASTE of Magicka, for all of my fuel to just be gushing out into the sea...

This whole sinking business is taking a while. I did hear that ships usually sunk slower than a few minutes, that's why Bismarck's case was so surprising as it only sank in about 15 minutes.

Do I have to wait 15 minutes?

Is there a Heaven for warships?

Oh wow, would you look at that!

The Demonic shark has stopped flailing about.

After a few seconds, my vision was engulfed by blue, but if I looked up I could see some of the night sky!

I guess this is what Bismarck would have felt if it was sentient...

***

This was the thought that Prinz Eugen thought, as it slowly disappeared, into the black void that is the ocean.

As you can see, Eugen was a little salty that its friend got crushed by a stupid shark! Anyways, should I give the plane a pet-like personality? like that of your loyal dog, so Eugen wouldn't be so lonely out here. And if so, what should its name be? How about Little Scout? Okay, I have one last thing to ask, how should Eugen get rewarded for when the King Demon shark dies? Also this chapter is my longest chapter at 1.8k!

11