Publicly Accessible Information – 1
38 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Publicly Accessible Information

From the LHU public information files. Archive 900B - Unclassified


 

[Hurricane Hero] : Stormlord Zeustro

Description:
Official supersuit consist of golden bracelets and sandals, azure scale cuirass and faulds, blank scale scarf and golden crown with blank mane. Face remains mostly hidden by the scarf

Equipment:
Official equipment consists of a golden swordspear of unknown material. Spear is capable of calling forth stronger but less flexible forms of Zeustro’s power.

Abilities:
Known abilities include generating and manipulating electrical currents and controlling air currents around self. Suspected to have a certain degree of control over electro-magnetic fields

Strengths:
Lethal takedowns, non-lethal takedowns, hostage rescue, attrition battle, crowd control

Weakness:
Underground fighting

Likes:
Milk and coffee, dragon-themed things, videogames

Dislikes:
Soy yogurt, zombies, responsibilities

Personal motto:
“You don’t get to choose”

---

Stormlord Zeustro is the role model every elementalist-type hero one day hopes to become. Awakened shortly after the start of the Mont Sanore zombie incident, Zeustro was selected as the provisional leader of the group of local survivors. According to the Hero himself: “The consecutive stressful situations and obligation to take responsibility for everyone forged the me from then into the person I am today.” Indeed, the Hurricane Hero is known for matching his vast power with excellent decision taking skills and a large amount of endurance. It is said Zeustro’s Swordspear is a gift from a lightning god of old.

---

Notes:
Zeustro claims not to have been gifted the spear, but earned it on his own rights after beating the original owner in honorable combat.

 


 

[Elementary Hero] : Spyglass & Tobacco

Description:
Official supersuit consist of a dark olive ulster, leather boots, clay pipe.

Equipment:
Official equipment consists of a spyglass, a suitcase containing all work props, a medical kit, and a Webley RIC revolver with the proper 442 ammo.

Abilities:
Known abilities include augmented observation skills and deduction. These can be further boosted for a time, with a certain cooldown. Summoning 442 rounds in the empty chamber of his revolver while reloading. (Uncomfirmed). Immediately sacrificing any opioids in blood torrent for an ability boost. Cannot create but can enhance the illusion of disguises.

Strengths:
Field investigation, blitz battle, commanding, non-lethal takedowns

Weakness:
Meta fights

Likes:
Whiskey, music, violins

Dislikes:
Lack of creativity, other investigators, monotony

Personal motto:
“Elementary”

---

Spyglass & Tobacco hails from Scotland, and only after he awakened did he travel to the SU in search of entertainment, and putting villains behind bars of course. Whether his strange habits are a remembrance of his homeland, a side effect of his meta-ability, or just the extravagance of a different man, it is yet to be answered. Tobbacco is known to attend to many public concerts and wander through art museums at times. He has been sighted consuming illegal substances with homeless people to immediately recover and disappear, not without leaving a decent amount of money for his trip buddies. Few really know him, and those who do only state that he is ‘an odd gentleman, but a gentleman nonetheless’.

Spyglass & Tobacco is famous for capturing the Meta serial killer known as Kirk, whose power let him consume the blood of his victims to increase reach and control of his bone spikes. Tobacco himself is said to end his life with his trusty revolver shortly after Kirk was put in special containment in Askaros. The rumors haven’t been denied or confirmed.

---

Notes:
Despite popular beliefs, Spyglass & Tobacco does not wear a deerstalker hat.

Hey there!

So, I've decided to throw a couple of character sheets in the days I don't release a chapter to improve the worldbuilding. You could technically skip them, as they are not directly related with the current plot, but... They will help to understand things better as it goes.

It's up to you!

3