Chapter 353: first part ended with bountiful harvest
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 353: first part ended with bountiful harvest

Then the black pearl is taken along moving farther from this island and stopped waiting for the situation from the main body.

Well the curse is lifted and Barbossa finally died at least for now any way.

Now it is time for Mohini to send Elizabeth and governor Swann to return back to HMS dauntless.

Well she cannot break the series but the love and trust of Elizabeth belongs to Mohini right now.

Mohini doesn’t want to make them into pirates so she let them return.

But before returning Mohini or her clone to be precise asked the question of trust to governor Swann and the new pirates on the ship.

Except for Anamaria that already joined Mohini none of them chose to trust Mohini.

Well pirates are like that.

All they want are their interests.

Any way Mohini did not have any thoughts on taking them with her.

Well she doesn’t want to go through with the other things in the plot.

But there is another problem that is the black pearl is not in her control.

The interceptor came under her name and even recognize by the system after Anamaria joined her.

But the black pearl is not and it is said that the system did not let her as it was a plot property.

Unless the plot is cleared Mohini might not be able to get her hands on.

Since it is like that Mohini directly cleared off the ship of all the materials that Barbossa would keep on board.

Then Mohini returned back to the Isla de Muerta.

She wants to strike a deal with jack sparrow.

But before going there Mohini only sent governor Swann back to HMS dauntless along with will.

They can play the game along the plot.

Before letting governor Swann go Mohini told him that soon lord cutler Beckett would come to Port Royal to get jack.

He would do anything to get the compass in the hands of jack.

This includes capturing Elizabeth and forcing will to get the thing from jack.

So he is not going to send Elizabeth with governor Swann.

The reasoning is clear and governor Swann really believes Mohini this time.

So he did not question Mohini instead only asked Mohini to take care of his daughter.

Then Mohini, called jack that was rescued from Isla de Muerta along with will.

Then Mohini made a deal with jack about giving the black pearl back to her under the condition that jack would help her whole heartedly in Mohini’s future adventures.

There are few more conditions.

Mohini made jack take an oath in the name of code of pirates, black pearl and the sea itself.

After that jack took over the black pearl from Mohini,

The previous crew on interceptor also left along with jack except for Anamaria that stayed with Mohini.

After this was done Mohini sent governor Swann and will back to HMS dauntless.

Before they reach HMS dauntless the three ships that is the black pearl, the fate and the interceptor left into the vast seas.

Mohini’s crew from her ark ship fate split into two helping Anamaria with sailing the ship.

Elizabeth was a little sad looking at her leaving father.

But she was sure that she will be able to meet him again in the future.

Well Mohini did promise her that she would take her father along with her to leave this world to the real world.

So she was happy.

During their previous talk jack actually stole the compass from Mohini but it was the fake compass.

Mohini’s clone hid the compass specifically and prepared two fake compasses similar to jack’s compass.

Now jack stole one and thought that he got the real one but he did not.

Mohini also made a special trick to make it so that the compass would point south because of the wrong markings and alignment of the needle inside.

For now jack will think that was real.

………….

As soon as governor Swann and will stepped on to the ship HMS dauntless the first part is marked as completed.

Mohini got some high evaluation in this matter and the rewards will be calculated at the end.

She once again chose the third option to continue to the future plots.

There is not much difference in Mohini’s thing but the biggest difference is that it was 10 PM in the night but in the next moment it became morning suddenly.

At the same time the shadow of HMS dauntless and black pearl are gone.

Somewhere at Port Royal, some new players appeared suddenly.

This included candy.

Yes a few days ago candy entered the second ring and now she entered this fantasy world coincidentally.

That is not all Veena is also in this fantasy world.

But she did not met with Mohini yet.

Mohini also knows that Veena was in this fantasy world.

Unfortunately there are hundreds of parallel worlds of this fantasy world run at the same time.

So players are divided.

This time Veena did not appear in the same world as Mohini but candy appeared here.

She is the Port Royal that just rescued jack and the black pearl set sail.

She was waiting for the marriage ceremony of will and Elizabeth.

Unfortunately for her the story changed as Elizabeth was in the hands of Mohini.

So the wedding arrangements vanished right in front of her eyes as if they never exist.

Elizabeth was with Mohini so there is no longer a wedding.

Immediately at that moment all the players that were involved in the main characters and the incident at Isla de Muerta received the memories of what transpired.

Everyone knows that Elizabeth is now Mohini’s women.

Immediately the people had deep envy towards Mohini even though she is a woman.

Some even imagined some girls play between Mohini and Elizabeth.

At the same time candy started swear at Mohini that she spoiled her plan to get jack and will at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 505 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3