Chapter 365: fountain of youth for players
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 365: fountain of youth for players

Well Mohini accepted that and took the chest that holds the heart of William turner as insurance.

With them gone Mohini went to take the ship the empress as she was the captain of the ship.

She got into an agreement with Tai Huang, that the ship is leased to him along with the pirate lord title that Mohini got before from Sao Feng.

With that Mohini let them go and the pirates were all dispersed to their respective places.

Mohini still has the pirate lord title and she sailed away with the black pearl.

Mohini silently stole the Mao Kun map during the skirmish and it is now in her hands.

Neither jack nor Barbossa had the map on their hands.

But they had fakes on their hands that they think as the real thing.

Also jack did not even have a compass on his hand.

So for their next adventure they have to depend on Mohini.

Mohini and the group returned to Port Royal where governor Swann took the command once again.

Mohini’s ships and the black pearl returned to Port Royal.

At that time the third part ended and the fantasy system asked Mohini if she wants to continue.

Mohini nodded her head as she is going to meet Veena soon.

Well she already met her in the previous thing when she went around to London to search some things at the library there.

She is acting as a researcher and her target is to go out for the search of fountain of youth and the trident as a researcher.

There are other members from the same team as her.

Well the men interested in her were very vigilant of Mohini when she spoke to her.

They even alarmed the guards to capture Mohini.

Unfortunately nothing worked for them as the guards would pee their pants looking at Mohini.

Mohini is a pirate that is rumored to be so dangerous on the same level of captain jack sparrow and Flying Dutchman.

So now Mohini is going to get her when she starts with her exploration of fountain of youth.

Mohini on the other hand has to keep captain black beard in check.

If possible she wanted to take his sword and his Ship.

At that time the selection of choice for the start of the forth part is over and at that time the surroundings of Mohini changed.

First the black pearl is gone, jack is gone, and jack’s crew is also gone.

At the same time the memories of the gap between the two parts started to appear in his mind.

Also at Port Royal there are other ships appearing one after the other.

These ships are all ark ships that belong to the strong players.

Mohini already hid her ark ship and only interceptor is present here.

Mohini looked at the new arrivals that are around 3 ships that are at the same level of HMS Endeavour.

Mohini looked at them with peace of mind as she can see that these people should have taken the parts of HMS Endeavour to remodel their ark ships.

Mohini mixed in with others and started to gain some information using her body as a bitch to get the attention of these players.

Candy is not here.

She should be at London right now.

Most probably she would try to separate jack and Angelica and get jack along with the fountain of youth.

Yes this time players can get the fountain of youth.

Drinking the water from the fountain of youth with mermaid tears would give them, young appearance and extra 100 years of life span.

But it would not change any stats or genetic essence.

The old monsters that are hanging to their lives to move to the next ring upgrading their tier would need this.

But for this they have to go through the entire plot and get their hands on the fountain of youth from the hands of black beard and others.

It was a long process and a hard one to complete.

Any small mishap would lead to their deaths as the black beard would not even trust or care for the life of his own daughter for his youth and life.

So that is how things are.

Also the stats of black beard should be high but it also has some vulnerability in some places.

The most valuable things that people can get from black beard are his sword, ship and finally his knowledge on black magic.

Well using his black magic he was able to seal the black pearl in a small bottle along with its crew.

That is how powerful he is.

Mohini did not have any interest in angelica or jack.

They are very unstable in their character and Mohini doesn’t want them.

Also Mohini was more interested in mermaids.

Not the one that was captured but the leader mermaids with blue fins that are even immune to the trident of Poseidon.

Mohini wants to strike a bargain with them into taking the mermaids all for her.

She wants to take the entire mermaid community that works under the sirens.

Mohini doesn’t know how they look but Mohini wants to take them because of 4 important reasons.

Mermaids are extremely beautiful and she likes them.

Mermaids are the fastest known creatures in the sea.

Mermaids can help detect and even communicate with the strong sea monsters before they attack.

Mermaids can deter sea monsters to some extent.

As long as the leaders of the community accept Mohini can take their entire island and add it to his ark island.

This is what Mohini wanted to do later to get them all

Previously Mohini cannot enter the Isla Sirena even if she enters the Davy Jones locker.

Now the Davy Jones locker belongs to will turner and with the command she had on will Mohini can enter that place to have a chat with the mermaid leaders.

This will be her first target for the time being.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 515 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3