Chapter 373: black beard is dead
40 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 373: black beard is dead

“…So I came here to look.

By the way I met the mermaids and they are fun to talk to.

Also your mermaid lover marina told me to tell her greetings to you…”

“Phat”

Mohini slapped on jack’s face.

“The greetings are delivered.”

Then Mohini thought for a moment and said.

“Do you want me to tell this to angelica?

You seem to have feelings for her right.”

Immediately jack stopped.

He just told this to Gibbs and Mohini already knows about that.

He looked at Mohini and said.

“What do you want Mohini?”

“Well if you generously ask me like that.

I do have something I wanted.

When you are done with your plot and saved your damsel,

Give me the chalices.

With rewards my mouth would be shut right jack….”

The English people widened their eyes.

They should be the black business men but for some reason they felt that Mohini appeared far more black hearted than them.

Barbossa on the side is laughing happily.

At that time Mohini turned her head towards the Barbossa and said.

“Barbossa, it has been a long time.

We are going to be closely related in the future.

So, I am going to give you a special prediction you know.

Come here.”

Mohini came to his ear and whispered.

Mohini did not say much and only told about the sword of black beard.

After that Mohini joined the group and moved on with them to meet with black beard.

Meeting black beard jack started to do many strange things.

He did not come to this place before but followed the clues that Mohini left behind.

That is a word from his father and him when he found the white cap bay where mermaids appear.

Actually he came here before.

After coming here he found the location of the ship Ponce de León from marina after receiving a slap.

On the other hand the location to the fountain is unknown to him originally.

So he needs Mohini’s help from here on.

Well his compass and the map are already in the hands of Mohini.

So Mohini is the only key to actually finding the fountain of youth.

Unless, he have enough men to comb around the entire place it is not possible to find the location of the fountain of youth.

With Mohini pointing the way and jack speaking it out loud leading the way they came to a cave that is the location where the fountain of youth should be present.

Well black beard did not know who Mohini is as her appearance was changed a little with disguising.

Finally they came to a dead end where speaking the words on the chalice leads the way to the location of the fountain of youth.

Jack spoke and the water floated up creating a path way for them.

Immediately jack entered inside first.

Well people came one after the other till the Spanish people also arrived here.

They first tried to destroy the chalices and then the fountain.

On the other hand Mohini already looked around the temple and the location of the fountain.

Mohini remembered everything here quickly before it was destroyed.

Later she would let Evelyn and other think tanks find out about the place and its secrets.

She doesn’t know if she should call these people idiots or not but they actually destroyed something that is a miracle for the name of god nonsense.

Well Mohini cannot poke the hornet’s nest that is filled with people full of blind faith.

So Mohini let them leave and waited for her time.

Well they did one good thing that is the mermaids are saved by destroying this fountain of youth.

At that time Syrena swam out of water carrying the chalices to jack.

Mohini took the opportunity and called out to her while holding the sea shell.

She threw the sea shell to her as she said.

“This is the message from other mermaids of the white cap bay to you.

Also my message to you is,

I respect your love as a sister.”

She received the sea shell and heard the ringing sound.

She looked a little happy and smiled at Mohini nodding head and said

“Thank you”

Then she screeched something into the sea shell and threw it back to Mohini and said.

“Please deliver it back to them.

Thank you for your support brother.”

Then she swam down into the water immediately.

Jack doesn’t know what is happening but he has to save his damsel.

So he immediately went to save them.

Mohini on the side is waiting like a devil for other people to fulfill their contract.

She is actually waiting to get the chalices after they are done with their little play.

The black beard was surrounded by water from the fountain taking his life bit by bit eroding his body completely.

Angelica received the bonus life with her injury cured and this solved the problem with jack’s love.

Mohini moved to them and collected the chalices and said.

“Jack you should give the things in the right condition instead of breaking them like this.

Well I should collect some extra things as compensation in place of the damage.”

Mohini said that and moved to the corpse of the black beard.

Then he took the ring and the book that black beard would carry with him.

These contain the secrets of the dark arts that he used and is famous for.

The books about dark arts she got from Tai Dalma possess the information while the books here posses the experience of using them.

So Mohini took the things and left from here.

Well she has no time as Carina Smyth the daughter of Barbossa should be doing something crazy right now.

On the way out Mohini met with the mermaids here and gave them message that she got from Syrena.

After that she suggested them to go to the Isla Sirena so that they can reunite with their people.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 525 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3