Chapter 374: meeting Carina Smyth
43 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 374: meeting Carina Smyth

On the way out Mohini met with the mermaids here and gave them message that she got from Syrena.

After that she suggested them to go to the Isla Sirena so that they can reunite with their people.

In a year at most she would solve all the things.

In order to facilitate their travel Mohini called the flying Dutchmen using will’s heart and told will to take the mermaids to Isla Sirena.

On the other hand Mohini also gave him a dead line about the swords that will promised to make for her.

In a year things would be over and this fantasy world would be closed completely.

So Mohini decided to move things a little faster.

All the completed swords were delivered which are around 90 and all of them were taken by Mohini.

After that Mohini along with her ark Ship and interceptor decided to travel to Saint Martin.

There is also Veena here.

As for candy she did not make it to the fountain of youth because Mohini told mermaids to block her ships path.

Well her ship only contains men so it was easily blocked by the mermaids.

She is the only woman on that ship.

When Mohini came to deliver the message to the mermaids they finally left this place leaving candy along.

Candy jumped on Mohini and fought with her which looked more like a kitty wanted scratch her.

The kitty fight is not a long one.

Mohini dragged her into the forest on the island before thoroughly making her understand the things with her specially grown dick.

Only after she calmed down Mohini told her that she was going as she has other things to do.

By this time jack was out of this fountain of youth place with angelica.

This also the end of this part and the system once again asked them what they wanted to do.

This time candy wanted to move forward and closely stuck to Mohini.

She wanted to take part in this matter.

She don’t want the trident but she want to see if she could get jack or William.

For that she formed a deal with Mohini after seeing Mohini controlling William the captain of the Flying Dutchman.

She would help Mohini and in return she wants the heart of William from Mohini.

Mohini smiled and finalized the deal.

She finalized commands that she wanted to give William and gave the heart to candy.

In a few days is the time when William can come ashore after the 10 years of duty.

She wanted to make a honey trap for William on that day and they would have fun.

Mohini doesn’t mind and made different contract with her in exchange with the heart.

Well in the real world no one can be trusted.

Even if that person has just made love with you,

You cannot trust that person as anything can happen when good things and valuables are involved.

………..

After choosing the option the system turned the time fast to the time line of the last part.

Mohini immediately got on the ship to travel to Saint Martin.

Veena should already be on her way to this place.

Or

She might be already here in the name of missionary.

That is her cover in travelling with her people from the research side.

They are here to join in with carina Smyth in her search for the trident.

Fortunately Mohini was fast enough to arrive at Saint Martin by the time carina escaped.

Candy is also here with William's heart in her hand.

She came to watch the show while jack and his crew took the vault of the new bank from the king.

On the other hand Mohini went to a horse cart in an alley that was filled with hay.

She jumped on the hay and waiting for the heroine to fall into her embrace.

Soon she started to hear many big sounds and when she looked above she saw jack and another woman in turquoise dirndl.

This woman is carina Smyth and the daughter of Barbossa.

Candy is not with Mohini as she went to see how the bank will be taken along with the building.

All the gold and things were gone while they are dragging the bank leaving them only in name of robbing the bank.

When carina was pushed by jack she fell right on the top of Mohini.

Fortunately nothing was cracked and she looked at Mohini’s face as she is currently kissing her accidentally.

When she stopped Mohini looked above and said.

“Thanks jack.

You are the best.”

Jack only then noticed Mohini was here.

“Fuck,

When did you come here Mohini?”

Well those idiots started to shoot as the horses moved taking the cart away.

Mohini hugged carina tightly and did not let her go.

Since the horse cart is moving she did not move much either.

“Baby, you know I came here just to get you.”

Mohini said.

“Who are you lying to?

You don’t even know who I am.

You filthy…pirate”

When she looked at Mohini and her Charming face she could not speak call Mohini filthy.

She is like a noble woman.

Comparing jack’s appearance, smell and aesthetics to Mohini are like comparing earth and heaven.

As she stopped calling her filthy pirate with her voice slowly quieted down.

Mohini looked at her and said.

“You are carina Smyth.

You are very much interested in astronomy and science.

As for your father,

I know him but you don’t know him right.

Also you are searching for the trident of Poseidon with the map no man can read…”

The more Mohini spoke the more astounded she became.

Finally Mohini said.

“Let me introduce myself.

I am Captain Mohini.

I am very happy to make an acquaintance with a beauty like you miss carina.

Also I presume you still have the Diary of Galileo Galilei.”

On the other hand the clone of Mohini moved away from her ark ship to find Barbossa.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 525 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3