Chapter 379: killing players with special moves
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 379: killing players with special moves

Only the main flag ship of the group or big clan would enjoys such a big benefit.

The players got off the ship and came towards carina.

She is the key to solving things.

Also using her they can make Barbossa call jack the monkey to gain the red gem stone.

With the gemstone they will be able to summon the trident and get with the cost of the crew they had now.

Mohini could not help but laugh at them.

Many people have tried to get the trident before.

But only a few got the trident because they did not understand the situations well.

Also there are other players fighting along with the hindrance from Barbossa, jack and Captain Salazar.

Most of the times, the trident was broken in one way or the other.

This would cause the water to rush back killing most players that tried to get the trident.

At the same time the fantasy world would be over.

So the number of times that the trident was taken is less than the number that can be counted by fingers.

One has to have an absolute dominance over all the players that came to this world and have enough strength to restrain the big pirates and ghost pirate to get the trident safe and sound.

Even then they found that the trident they got is a fragment of the real thing.

Even the gods are helpless sometimes when they face dangers.

So they chose to split their belongings and weapons like this before their reincarnation.

They would try to gain their weapons back through their efforts.

Poseidon and Zeus have died before and the information on Hades is unknown.

So one can obtain the trident of Poseidon and Zeus if they cleared the fantasy worlds related to them.

Even calypso wanted to do the same as she was stuck like this because of Poseidon.

She was originally free but when the Poseidon is dying he tied her to divinity to the core of his trident.

Now she was stuck in the pirates of the Caribbean world.

The current trident is completely made of coral.

But the core at the center and the jewels are real.

These are Mohini’s targets.

While she is thinking, the players arrived close to carina with lecherous eyes.

Well not all of them are lecherous but the players from one ship are like that and Mohini did not like that.

Well she should have liked that if they are in a better place to have an orgy but now it is different.

Seeing the hot appearance of Mohini they immediately thought that Mohini is a player or something that replaced Henry for this plot.

They did not complete their home work and investigated the situation of this world after the worlds merged.

Well Mohini saw that one pirate captain did not let his crew move and further and waited for the others to test the traps and poison.

He is an intelligent man and the one that Mohini has to be cautious about through her understanding of simulation.

The first one to come close is the lecherous one and he did not ignore Mohini directly to flirt with her and carina.

She ignored him and thinking of why the red point is not glowing.

Because of her actions the lecherous one’s self esteem was hit and he wanted to grab the hand of carina.

Barbossa wanted to act with his sword, but he was stopped by the other pirates beside the lecherous one.

The lecherous looking player wanted to grab the arm of carina and when he looked at the Barbossa that was stopped by other pirates he smiled compliantly.

Carina took a step back and hid behind Mohini and the lecherous player laughed at Mohini and started to talk dirty.

Mohini also smiled back and two silver flashes appeared suddenly.

Unexpectedly both of lecherous pirate’s arms were cut off in just a second and fell down on the starry island.

He did not even realize that his hands were cut off.

By the time he realized his hands are gone, Mohini cut off his legs too.

The process is extremely smooth and fast.

“Boom”

Suddenly her hands changed and a shield appeared in her hands blocking the bullet from another pirate.

“Boom”

In the next second the shield in her hand is gone and it was replaced with a gun that shot the one that shot the gun at Mohini.

Just like this the fight between the pirates started.

Mohini switched between various weapons from muskets to hand canons and swords to spears.

She changed them like switching outfits in a game.

With every single one of her actions the pirates on the other side would die.

Mohini did not care about the benefits or problems that killing these people can create for her.

She did everything in a systematic and orderly manner.

It is like a machine fighting with a set program rather than a human fighting them.

Except for the intelligent pirate and his crew, every single one that got ashore died in the hands of Mohini.

Mohini was absolutely merciless.

Mohini collected their treasure boxes that dropped after killing them.

Finally the intelligent pirate called Mark was standing to the side with his crew.

Mohini did not break a sweat after all the fight that only lasted for less than 10 minutes.

She took another 10 minutes to collect all the things back.

Mohini did not even bother to look at Mark that is standing on the side throughout the entire time of fighting.

It was as if Mohini knows that Mark would not attack her from the very beginning.

On the other hand Mohini also doesn’t want to kill Mark because Mark is from a strong clan of people from the king strategic fighters.

To be more precise he is like Jara that is like a prince of the king of arms faction.

Mohini walked close to him and stood 3 meters away from him.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 530 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2