Chapter 383: settlement of the fantasy world part-2
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 383: settlement of the fantasy world part-2

Host has successfully gained the new ship that is considered fasters right behind the black pearl called interceptor.

Host has successfully stolen many riches from the top colonial countries upgraded the ship to a semi legendary ship level.

Plot completion rate----------------100 percent

Plot participation rate---------------72 percent

Meeting plot line characters------100 percent

Total assessment rate-------------98 percent

………………………..

Second part of the fantasy world Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest achievements.

Host has successfully established himself as a captain in the pirate’s side.

Host has successfully retained the ownership of the magical compass of jack.

Host has successfully made contract with jack to take all take the black pearl for his help.

Host has successfully formed a contract with Tai Dalma also known as calypso.

Host has successfully manipulated the things behind the scenes to most benefits than most players.

Host has successfully killed the kraken and gained control of the Flying Dutchman.

Host has made the contract with Flying Dutchman to get their property and ship.

Plot completion rate----------------100 percent

Plot participation rate---------------85 percent

Meeting plot line characters------100 percent

Total assessment rate-------------99 percent

………….

Third part of the fantasy world Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End achievements.

Host has successfully obtained the ownership of the Mao Kun map.

Host has successfully plotted against the pirate lord Sao Feng and gained the pirate lord title.

Host has successfully gained the control of the ship ‘The Empress’.

Host has successfully become the king of the pirates and the leader of Brethren Court.

Host has successfully gained the heart of the new captain of the Flying Dutchman as collateral.

Plot completion rate----------------100 percent

Plot participation rate---------------90 percent

Meeting plot line characters------100 percent

Total assessment rate--------------99 percent

……………..

Fourth part of the fantasy world Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides achievements.

Host as successfully contacted the mermaids of Isla Sirena passing the test.

Host has successful gained the allegiance of siren and mermaids of Isla Sirena.

Host has successfully gained saved the mermaids of white cap bay.

Host has successfully obtained the treasure of Ponce de León.

Host has successfully obtained the chalices.

Host has successfully obtained the black magic diary and black magic ring of black beard.

Plot completion rate----------------100 percent

Plot participation rate---------------91 percent

Meeting plot line characters------100 percent

Total assessment rate--------------99 percent

………….

Fifth part of the fantasy world Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales achievements.

Host has successfully saved carina.

Host has successfully made the contract with Barbossa.

Host has successfully made it to the Black rock island.

Host has successfully formed a contract with the witch Shansa.

Host successfully dominated all the players and obtained the trident of Poseidon.

Host has successfully ended the curses of the world of pirates of the Caribbean.

Host has successfully killed Captain Salazar.

Plot completion rate----------------100 percent

Plot participation rate---------------95 percent

Meeting plot line characters------100 percent

Total assessment rate--------------99 percent

………………

Complete assessment of the 5 parts of the fantasy world ------------96 percent

………..”

“Ding

Please choose 5 options from the following

Option 1: 49 free stat points

Option 2: 5 free skill points

Option 3: blessing of the sea (Weather)

Option 4: blessing of the sea (sea beast attacks)

Option 5: blessing of the sea (lucky encounter)

Option 6: 5 million chaos points

Option 7: call of the pirates (3 times)

Option 8: military merit 50,000 points

Option 9: civilian merit 50,000 points

…………

Mohini looked at the options and found details

Blessing of the sea (Weather):

It means that the weather would be good when sailing and there would not be sudden dangerous weathers like storms and tsunamis.

Blessing of the sea (Sea beast attacks):

This means that the amount of encounters with the sea beast attacks would be less.

Blessing of the sea (Lucky encounters):

That means that there is a chance of encountering good things when in the seal and exploring the islands.

Call of the pirates (3 times):

It is a special card that would let the user summon another pirate ship filled with same amount of pirates as the crew of the user’s ark ship.

The summon lasts for 3 hours before it disappears.

The card can be use for 3 times and there is no tier or ring restriction

But host has the title of a pirate or something related to pirate to use this card.

……….

Mohini understood the details of these extra options.

As for the civilian and military merit, they are given in equal numbers for her successfully completing the 5 parts in a row.

She did not cause much civilian damage other than damaging the goods and ships of the pot bellied deceptive business men.

It in turn did improve the lives of many people.

As for military merit, it was obtained through her actions of competing with the military powers of various countries and becoming the pirate king.

Mohini thought for a while and decided on what to choose.

Mohini chose the options 1,5,7,8 and 9.

These things are more useful to her.

Her current ship can take on many things and she did not fear the sea beasts with the trident present on her hand.

There is one more thing that she noticed that is the stat points she usually obtains for this kind of performance is reduced by more than half.

This means that gaining stat points through completing the fantasy world would be harder in the future as she moves to the other rings close to the center.

After choosing the things Mohini was thinking of her appearance in the public.

It has been long since she appeared in the public.

Well it was only a few weeks but still she has spent such a long time in the fantasy world that it would be hard to get in line with the reality easily.

Based on her plan she is going to enter the Naruto world soon.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 540 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
2