Chapter 384: the treasure box of Captain Salazar
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 384: the treasure box of Captain Salazar

Well it was only a few weeks but still she has spent such a long time in the fantasy world that it would be hard to get in line with the reality easily.

Based on her plan she is going to enter the Naruto world soon.

That should be at the end of the month.

Also that should be the life simulation fantasy world that would start with her birth and end with her death.

So Mohini is planning to spend this little time adapting to the reality along with researching the fantasy world of Naruto.

Her target is to learn all the knowledge and information before entering the fantasy world.

All kinds of information about the ninja world are available in the real world.

The information is very costly and most of the time what you receive is a small important piece mixed in with all kinds of nonsense.

Also the player that did not visit the fantasy world of Naruto would not be able to use the information she learnt.

It is not possible to know which fantasy world you are going to enter before entering the fantasy world.

Because of these things most people neglect the information and hardly anyone would be able to afford the exaggerated prices of this information.

Naturally most people would not buy anything and enter the fantasy world freely.

If their family or organization has people that entered the Naruto fantasy world then they would study some of the information just in case.

Finally the fantasy world of Naruto would not usually appear at the second ring.

Hardly anyone would enter this fantasy world by chance.

Usually this Naruto fantasy world appears at the third ring where the small magical worlds would start.

In a way Mohini can be said to be lucky in this matter to encounter the Naruto world so early.

The worlds like Naruto, hunterxhunter, and dragon ball….are all very good starting fantasy worlds for new players.

For improving their stats the training techniques of these worlds can help them very much till they cross over sixth ring.

After that most people would have problems because they have to enter cultivation worlds to gain a cultivation technique to improve.

It is hard for the players that usually compromise with improvements of stats when crossing the rings.

When they reach the seventh ring they would have almost exhausted all of their options.

They cannot go back and improve their foundation so they can only perish and reincarnate.

This is the major disadvantage most players have.

As for normal hunters they have their own problems moving up the ladder.

But they would have more potential around at the seventh ring if they are really strong enough.

Unfortunately hardly any hunter would make it that far without relying on the help of fantasy world like players.

………..

Mohini first arranged for the people to go back to the ark island and came out of the bridged space.

She was still in the first ring safe island right now.

She first changed her appearance leaving a clone here to take care of the things.

She went to the docks in disguise to open a room for her to check on the situation of the people that recently entered.

She let the space to expand to 30 square kilometers first and then released her ark island.

She doesn’t have to release her ark ship and ark island separately because she now has a readymade dock on her ark island.

All she has to do is to upgrade this dock to let more ships stay.

The ships she got are temporarily on waters around the bay adjusted by the system.

There is a time limit to upgrade the bay.

As for why there is a big bay is that the ark ship will be only one.

But the people can still have other ships that need to be dismantled and upgrade their ark ship.

For this they need a big dock for handling things and delicate materials.

Mohini immediately called Titia and other men to help her.

With the combined effort the dock was upgraded to tier 2 quickly.

Then the ships can become free and adjusted to their docks.

While waiting Mohini remembered that she has many unopened treasure boxes.

Among them the treasure box of Captain Salazar is also there.

So Mohini opened it.

Then she received notification of what she received.

But what shocked her is that the water in the dock has a big splash attracting her attention.

That is right Mohini has actually obtained the ship of Captain Salazar that is called the silent Mary.

As soon as she got the ship, Mohini’s smile grew bigger and bigger.

Originally she regretted that she did not get the ship of Captain Salazar.

Well captain Salazar did not let Mohini go have any handle to make a contract.

So Mohini really felt bad that he missed such a good ship.

It is especially so because Mohini liked the figurine of the ships.

But now she got that and Mohini became happy.

The other things he got are some useless things along with a normal pair of swords.

Mohini kept them aside and called Titia.

With her help she moved the silent Mary to one of the docks and told Titia her idea of the ship design.

Titia immediately got into work of improving her ark ship.

On the other hand Mohini arranged for the new people and the island also grew bigger.

The big turtle shell was moved under the place that black rock island that is the island filled with crystals and a strange resonance started to form.

It is said that in ancient times the earth and universe was carried on the back of a turtle.

So this should be the resonance of those beliefs.

Whatever the case it might be the magical energy on the ark island started to improve by leaps and bounds.

As for Isla Sirena that merged with the ark island has…….

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 540 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2