Chapter 385: distributing and managing
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 385: distributing and managing

Whatever the case it might be the magical energy on the ark island started to improve by leaps and bounds.

As for Isla Sirena that merged with the ark island has created a unique beach view island full of mermaids and sirens.

Mohini came here to speak to them and also declared this place was restricted for the entry of men without permission.

If anyone enters without permission Mohini don’t mind them being killed.

At the same time Mohini told the siren and mermaid leaders to become more human like and mix in with the people freely.

If they don’t want to mix in then they can always stay away on the merged portion of Isla Sirena of the Ark Island and life their life as they liked.

As for food and other thing Mohini told them that they can work to gain food and the work details were arrange by balalaika and other woman.

The mermaids and siren trust Mohini and they wanted to see what the human civilization is like.

After dealing with this matter Mohini called over her women and showed them many ornaments and artifacts that she collected from the pirates of the Caribbean world and mummy world.

She gave them free reign to choose whatever they wanted from the things.

Also Mohini gave the swords that she got from William as she commissioned before.

These were also distributed among her women that liked the swords.

As for the remaining they were kept for future use.

Mohini let them choose the ornaments and left the place after arranging things.

After coming out she went out of this place she returned back to the main land.

Then she came to her apartment to rest.

She has to set her mind to normal and align it to the current time.

Living in the fantasy world would cause the player to have problems with age and timelines because of the changing environment and living conditions.

So they need some peace of time to set their mind to normal.

There is also medicine for this if the after effects are strong enough to cause mental problems.

Well Mohini doesn’t need them.

Her cultivation technique is good at soothing minds.

She did not simulate but to stay and rest for 2 days.

…………

Her clone has stepped on the safe island on the second ring and started to open up the store again.

As for the backing she spoke about did not appear directly instead she put on a store front with a new registered brand called the “The fate”

Here she would do cooking, pill refining, and few of the crafting too.

When people asked about the background that recruited her Mohini simply told them that they don’t want her to reveal about themselves.

Also they are the one that made her open the store so that she can improve her chaos monster cooking to the next level.

This way she can be of use to them.

In the next week Mohini also applied at the gourmet guild, pill refiners guild and crafting guilds at the same time.

She got the one star license on all these fields from the guilds.

At the same time he patented some of the food recipes that he accidentally found during her cooking experiments.

Well it would be her extra income.

With that there are many people that are investigating the background of Mohini’s backer.

Actually the people that are checking are only grass root level managers.

Mohini is not really in the high popular level.

There are many safe islands and there are many cooks.

They see potential in Mohini and recruiting her would give them some bonus.

This is their plan.

So Mohini did not have a problem for the time being.

She has already spent 9 days doing all these things.

During this time she used all of her free time to simulate.

She did not expect that after entering the second ring the cost of everything is doubled.

She found this when she was in the pirates of the Caribbean world.

But she cannot do anything.

She is feeling sad that when he reaches higher tier, how many time the price of the simulation would increase.

At the same time there is another thing she noticed.

Extracting of genetic essence or other materials would actually cost her double the amount in the second ring.

This distressed her about her funds.

For this year it was okay and the chaos point that she got from other rich second generation were helpful.

But as she moved forward her costs would be balanced out with her earning.

At that time she will not be able to do anything.

So she has to think of a way to increase the amount of chaos points she has on hand.

At the same time there is good news.

The map promised by calypso was already with her and she can see the entire area of the second ring on the map.

It is like a 3 dimensional holographic map with all kinds of information.

But it has information only up to fourth ring.

Well anything is better in this situation.

This is not the only thing.

She also got the information on other trident pieces that calypso knows about.

One of them is actually in Harry potter series.

There is also one in one piece and justice league of aqua man……….

Mohini did not read it herself but gave the things to her think tank team.

While her clone is taking care of the face, her think team is trying to solve her future plans she separated another clone.

This clone started to study the information analyzed by her think team.

Her target is the yin seal technique that has a long range of applications.

Also chakra control, medical ninjutsu……….

Everything was separated and arranged in an order of learning.

The main body on the other hand is using simulation to improve her stat points and upgrade some skills.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 540 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2