Chapter 2: unfortunately betrayed but fortunately sold part-2
6.3k 7 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: unfortunately betrayed but fortunately sold part-2

 

Mohini can roughly guess that she is in some war torn country that was a mess made by the high power countries to deal with their illegal activities.

 

They were led into the warehouse at first then they moved underground.

 

The confused women are sobbing and cursing, people and gods for their current situation.

 

Mohini did not say anything or did anything but to follow the arrangements of the threatening people.

 

Soon they were led to a place like a giant bathroom.

 

The total number of woman has reached over hundred.

 

The people threatened them with guns, telling them to strip and take a bath or other washings.

 

The woman feared for being killed.

 

Well there are always some aggressive people in a group.

 

Two women wanted to fight back but were hit with the back of the guns making them lose consciousness.

 

Then those thugs made other woman wash these two women too…

 

Under the fear all the woman stripped naked even without considering there are men watching them.

 

They washed their bodies and cleaned off other things.

 

The women were not given new clothes but only a bath towel for them to wipe their bodies and cover their bodies.

 

The two unconscious women also woke up and are forced to act according to the arrangements of those thugs.

 

There are woman in those thugs that has cruel expression on their faces.

 

Well they are ugly and did not have much sex appeal.

 

This might be reason why they looked happy when the beautiful women are treated like this in front of them.

 

Mohini observed that in their group all the women looked beautiful in one way or the other.

 

But in her previous group there are some ugly women but there are missing right now.

 

Most probably they were taken to a different place for organ trafficking, brainwashing for terrorist attacks or some other illegal things.

 

The current group has all the beautiful women, and combined with their current setting they will be auctioned off right now.

 

Since they did not even gave them any clothes except for this bath towel then they must be wanting us to remove this bath towel on the stage or something to show the bidders our assets.

 

Mohini’s imagination ran wild and her pussy is a little wet.

 

She is an 18 year old healthy woman and has many fantasies.

 

She did not think of becoming a slut or a whore before as she was from traditional family.

 

This does not mean that her thoughts are not wild.

 

She was sure that in the future because of the management of her wealth she will have to face situations that will force her into depravity.

 

In order to not to break mentally because of the forced depravity she has been preparing herself in all forms of scenarios in her mind.

 

But something even she did not imagine has happened to her and now she is currently facing those consequences.

 

…………..

 

Soon they were called one by one to enter the stage from the back stage.

 

There are many people below wearing masks looking at the women that came on to the stage one after the other.

 

There is only one woman at a time on the stage.

 

The woman was ordered to remove her bath towel and make various postures so that the bidders can assess the quality of the goods.

 

After the woman showed off her beauty the bid starts as announced by the presiding person.

 

Soon it was Mohini's turn to show off.

 

Unlike the other woman that was timid and clumsy because of their confused and depressed state of mind, Mohini was bold and took the initiative.

 

She has even spoke a few words explaining herself without fluttering like other women.

 

She told them that she is proficient in hacking, combat……and some other important things that mercenaries require.

 

Mohini’s initial price is started at 10 thousand dollars, each increase is no less than a 1000 dollars.

 

Even though fate played a trick on her leading to her current situation, she got lucky once in this bidding.

 

There are mercenary organizations leaders mixed in this group that usually have a team slut in their teams.

 

It seems that in their previous missions most of their team sluts were either killed or something happened.

 

Usually those team sluts were left as cannon fodder, cover and entertainment by those mercenaries during their missions.

 

But usually these team sluts will not have much combat knowledge or anything.

 

So they will die quickly and the team would need new sluts.

 

There are other things like they got bored of their team slut and want someone new so they will sell her to brothels and other places and get new ones.

 

Because of the knowledge that Mohini told them that she possesses will attract their attention towards her.

 

Immediately those mercenary group leaders started to bid on her.

 

Well because of her appearance some of the other people that own brothels or other secret places also bid on her.

 

Well Mohini was lucky and she was bought by a rich old man that was a business man in the real world and he also has a mercenary gang working for him.

 

He wanted to have a bitch that can work in two in one purpose for both his business and the mercenary gang entertainment.

 

He has decided to train her into his weapon and the team slut.

 

That bald business man has bit 100 thousand dollars to get Mohini.

 

This is really a sky high price for buying a slut for the mercenary group.

 

After a huge disaster Mohini was lucky to be able to join a group that can let her gain strength.

 

She might be able to get a chance to take her revenge too if the boss is happy with her performance.

 

Soon after she was dressed up in a different set of clothes and was handed over to the bald business man after he paid them 100 thousand dollars for buying Mohini…….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

72