Chapter 3: 7 years of bang bang
7.1k 2 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: 7 years of bang bang

 

Soon after she was dressed up in a different set of clothes and was handed over to the bald business man after he paid them 100 thousand dollars for buying Mohini.

 

The bald business man told her to call him boss and sit on his lap.

 

Mohini accepted it and obediently sat on his lap.

 

His hands moved as one went to grope her melon tits from the top of the T shirt while the other went under her skirt.

 

She was not given any under wear and is only wearing a low V cut T shirt with thin fabric and a normal short skirt.

 

Mohini let the boss do whatever he wanted to do to her even in this public place.

 

Mohini did not control her moans whenever her sensitive places were played by the bald boss.

 

They looked as the auction of other women continued.

 

Mohini did not say anything from the start to the end.

 

After they are done here the bald boss took Mohini and moved along with his gang.

 

He did not buy other women in the auction as they are not to his taste.

 

When they got into car Mohini was still told to sit on his lap.

 

She did so without questioning.

 

Then he asked her to tell him about her.

 

Well Mohini don’t want to hide things as they are far too easy to find with her rich background and her image in many rich gatherings.

 

So she simply told him what happened and he nodded his head.

 

“Girl from now on you are my bitch and do everything I ordered you to do.

 

If everything goes well and those morons did not squander all of your assets in the future then I will help you get some of them.

 

Well most of them will be transferred to me.

 

But you can still get some at the end.

 

Since you are a legal heir they will not be able to do anything.

 

Now coming back to the topic,

 

You said that you are proficient in hacking, medicine, combat and weapon usage.

 

Well you did really well for a rich woman.

 

But your negligence has caused you disaster.

 

Well even if you are vigilant you will still end up hear or dead as you cannot fight with the people that are already established.

 

You will act as my bitch.

 

You will fuck whoever I pointed to or seduce who ever I pointed to or you will kill who ever I pointed to.

 

Other than that the mercenary team can fuck you as they please.

 

Don’t worry they will not break you or get you pregnant.

 

Even if you get pregnant by accident then we have doctors to take care off.

 

Oh I forgot that this auction house specializes in making the women they sell infertile.

 

 They should have injected a drug into you before they sent you on to the stage right.

 

That is a special drug that can make a woman infertile.

 

So you can never give birth to children.

 

Well in your situation it is already good.

 

……….

 

There is one more thing that is the chance of you getting infected by a STD is possible.

 

Don’t worry, as long as you have usable value I will treat your diseases as long as the cost is not high.

 

…………”

 

Throughout the entire time that the bald boss is speaking Mohini stayed silent and did not give any negative response or frown.

 

Right now the dick of the bald boss is already inside her pussy.

 

He inserted it into her pussy as soon as she sat on his lap.

 

Her T shirt was already removed and her tits are being groped.

 

Mohini did not believe even a single word of this bald boss.

 

Only an ignorant sheep will believe the words of a butcher.

 

Her goal is to stay with them for the time being and learn all the skills they could offer her with her body as the price.

 

When she has enough power and trusts she will finish them off and then get her revenge on her uncle.

 

She can always think of a way to safe guard her body from contacting any sexually transmitted diseases.

 

She was taken to Europe after a short 2 days to wait to get all of her papers ready.

 

She got many face citizenships and her life as a mercenary slut started.

 

……………

 

After 4 years she was able to grasp the requirements to free herself from this bald boss and take over his mercenary gang.

 

She was successful and took over the mercenary gang.

 

Well she is the slut leader of the gang.

 

The mercenaries in the gang did not have to hold back from fucking her.

 

Her pussy, ass hole and mouth were like public property that can be used by them as they please to reduce their stress from the mercenary life.

 

She has adopted some promising children all over the world to spend the money that she usually earned.

 

There are only few things that she needed the money for.

 

Those are for food, medicine, dresses, travel………

 

Leaving these expenses aside she has loads of money piling up even after she gave a generous dividend to all the members of her mercenary gang.

 

In order to thank her for her generosity the entire gang has banged her till she was knocked out and showed their love for her

 

…………..

 

After another 3 years Mohini gained herself a title in the dark world.

 

They called her the innocent bitch.

 

She not only used the modern science but also the natural medicinal knowledge of the ancient earth.

 

All of this let her stay safe from many diseases and gave her a young and tight body even with all the gangbang from many people.

 

She has learnt many fighting techniques over the years and her body is very flexible.

 

She has obtained a fake identity to be in the light side of the world as a business woman……..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

73