Chapter 9: more information and storage space
2.7k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: more information and storage space

 

If the chaos points are not sufficient there is mortgage of your things to save you and you can get them back by paying back the chaos points borrowed.

 

If you are unable to then there will be extra interest that needed to be paid.

 

But there is an important thing here.

 

If your health points drop in the real world then there will be no such healing with chaos points.

 

Stamina is as everyone knows you capability to do prolonged work or task.

 

When your stamina points becomes you will feel exhausted and if the hit zero then you might lose consciousness.

 

You can understand strength and agility as they represent your strength in fighting or doing something and agility represents your speed and evasion.

 

Intelligence might represent your intelligence but also your ability to understand some complicated things.

 

It is also related to the usage of magic and your ability to perform magic.

 

Sense represents your perception of your surroundings which is hard to explain.

 

In a way it represents your sixth sense to sense danger and also the rate or recovery of your magic points depends on this.

 

Charm is something everyone knows.

 

You might think it is useless in survival but in the fantasy world when you need to get some things done at low cost then you will require charm with the plot characters.

 

There are also times when you can tame creatures with the help of your charm and summoner job also require charm that would reduce the sustaining cost of the summoned being.

 

Evolution chaos genetic points are also important to improve the cap of your attribute points and evolve into higher level beings.

 

You have to hunt the chaos monsters and eat their meat or consume their genetic essence to get these points.

 

Without evolving to a tier 1 being the maximum about of attribute points you can increase is up to 30 points only in any attribute.

 

After becoming a tier 1 being the upper limit will reach up to 100 attribute points in any attribute based on what grade chaos beast genetic essence that you got.

 

We will talk about that after you pass the testing.

 

The things below you should already know.

 

Every one of you possesses one innate skill which should be what you obtained through out your life experiences.

 

The people that possess more than one innate skill are extremely rare.

 

The innate skills can be extremely powerful in the later stages but you have to understand them and improve those skill levels.

 

The skills should be at tier 0 which is the lowest and reaching tier 10 will have qualitative change of the skill, which shows its true capabilities.

 

But the smaller improvements will also have some great effects of these innate skills.

 

The innate skills will not have any grading but all the acquired skills will have rating and grading.

 

As for the acquired skills one can get them through skill books or taught by other experts or self learning of the skill.

 

After obtaining the skill one has to work on the skill to improvement of the skill just like the innate skills.......”

 

Hakim explained few more things related to the status then he came back to the main topic.

 

“The tasks in the fantasy world have both rewards and penalties.

 

If you did not possess enough chaos points to cover the penalty then you will be obliterated directly.

 

You can form teams in the chaos world to complete the tasks which can be more efficient.

 

You will be given a storage space by the will of the world which we call as fantasy system.

 

For the novice testing you will receive unlimited space while normally a novice will only have 1 cubic meter of space.

 

You can bring some valuable things that are marked as ‘can be brought to the real world’ into the storage space to bring them out.

 

If they were restricted then they will be left in your account space of that world.

 

There are times where one can enter a world more than once.

 

You can use them when you return.

 

You can sell the tradable items to the system to get more chaos points or can bring them out to sell them out in the gathering centre.

 

You can try placing the things with you right now into the storage space to check and experience it.”

 

Mohini is the first one to try placing her bag into the storage space.

 

She felt like she stored her bag in a huge space that did not have boundaries.

 

She was able to take the bag out at any time as easy as flipping her hand.

 

She did it a few times and found that it was very easy.

 

She got a question at that time.

 

“Mister Hakim, can you tell me if there is any restriction of bringing anything from outside into the fantasy world?”

 

Hakim looked at Mohini and instantly felt a little lust towards her mature body.

 

She looked like a mature milf.

 

The years of banging still took toll on the body and she did not have the same hot figure that she had in her prime time.

 

She is barely able to keep up her body shape and tits from sagging.

 

She is just 28 years old.

 

Most probably she got the genetics of over mature body from her parents.

 

So she looks a little older for her age and most probably she would mature quickly and looked aged because of the genetics that is far from her original age.

 

She is still hot and sexy but if she did not change anything in the next few years she will lose all of her beauty and looks like an old lady.

 

For this very reason she is researching many medicine and other forms of mystical things that can beautify and prolong her life span to enjoy the life of pleasures.

 

Unfortunately she did not find even a single trace of what happened to all the magical things that were mentioned in the mythology throughout the ages………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

52