Chapter 10: consequences of badmouthing others
2.7k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author's words: volume 1 ends with this chapter

volume 2: Treasure Island and real world

..................................................

Chapter 10: consequences of badmouthing others

 

Unfortunately she did not find even a single trace of what happened to all the magical things that were mentioned in the mythology throughout the ages.

 

…………….

 

Hakim restrained his lust and answered Mohini’s question.

 

“Usually there are no restrictions on bringing anything as long as you have enough space in your storage to take that thing in.

 

Your storage space will increase based on improvement in your military rank or civilian rank or some special circumstances which were decided by the system.”

 

Then he looked at everyone and asked if they have any other doubts.

 

When everyone is silent he spoke.

 

“Killing is valid in the fantasy world and even the real world.

 

Killing other players will drop a box that has the killed player’s chaos points, artefacts or other things.

 

This is the same for killing some of the plot characters or other cases.

 

You will find the restrictions as the system will mention them to you.

 

Finally every time you enter a fantasy world the system will set the difficulty of the world for you based on many factors.

 

You have the option to increase the difficulty of the world based on your will before entering.

 

The higher the difficulty of the world is higher the rewards you receive.

 

My advice to you all is to collect the things like money or others that are valuable to the fantasy world characters.

 

The amount of chaos energy on valuable things is concentrated more which gives you more chaos points.

 

If a plot character or fantasy world character is interested to follow you then you can bring them out becoming the real person with the specified amount of chaos points given by the real world under the insistence contract between you and the plot line character.

 

But beware the death in the fantasy world is not a walk in the park and you can die in many ways.

 

Since the main things are explained I will tell you the final thing.

 

You now have a choice of staying here and taking the entrance test or you can choose to leave which will send you back to the real world.

 

There you will forget what happened here completely and you will never be permitted to enter the real world.

 

As for the people that wanted to stay, you can go back to the sanctuary world but under specified conditions.

 

The time of stay in the sanctuary world is to be bought from the real world using the chaos points.

 

You can even go the literary fantasy worlds that you have already visited with a specific amount of chaos points for the time of stay.

 

If you choose to continue then you have to prepare yourself to bear the consequences of choices.

 

With this my job of introducing the details is done.”

 

After he said that he vanished and appeared in front of the white man that previously called Hakim, black dog.

 

Then he simply broke the hands and legs of that person without change in his facial expression and without any words.

 

The other people were so shocked that they did not have the time to scream or say anything.

 

After that he lit a cigar and puffed out some smoke and said.

 

“Listen carefully, I am proud of my colour and unlike you I am already a part of the real world.

 

I do not fear death.

 

Also you stupid white dogs cannot even compare to our power in the real world.

 

In the real world there are still division in groups based on their home countries but most of the time a team is formed with many countries mixed together.

 

Well I have some good white friends that are good to me but that does not mean I would endure the words of some stupid bitch like you.

 

The only thing I have towards a stupid bitch like you is pity because you will definitely die even if you go back or take the test.

 

This is my punishment for a person like you that thinks that you are superior to all.”

 

The white man lost consciousness with the severe pain all over his body

 

By the time he finished speaking everyone has a choice in front of them.

 

“Continue or leave”

 

At first after mister Hakim completed his explanation most of the people wanted to continue.

 

But when they saw the fighting capabilities of Hakim and the way he dealt with the person that badmouthed him their opinion of some of them changed.

 

They don't want to die here even though they are in deep shit back in the sanctuary world.

 

With that at least 30 people choose to leave and this includes the person that just lost consciousness.

 

The reason for this is his last thought being him wanting to leave here as quickly as possible.

 

For choosing an option the player don't have to select manually but a thought is enough.

 

Mohini choose to stay as she was very excited after listening to the speech of Hakim and she has her plans arranged already.

 

She was sure that all the answers to her problems will be satisfied here and all her desires can be fulfilled here.

 

So her answer is to ‘continue’.

 

With that around 30 people that made the choice to leave has vanished right from the group which assured the remaining that this is real and not some sort of show.

 

Hakim returned to the high platform and said all the best.

 

With that a light door or we can call it a light portal is formed to the side and Hakim said that they can take the entrance test here.

 

Everyone started to move one by one and when there are sparse Mohini went to Hakim and asked.

 

At first some men want to act friendly with Mohini to use her in the test as entertainment and meat shield.

 

But when they saw that Mohini is going for the big black man they were simply scared away from fear of looking their limbs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 30 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

47