Chapter 11: an advice costs two holes
3.3k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: an advice costs two holes

 

But when they saw that Mohini is going for the big black man they were simply scared away from fear of looking their limbs.

 

Soon after there is only Mohini left with the big black man.

 

He is looking at her with a lewd smiled and asked.

 

“Do you have anything to ask of me lady?”

 

Mohini smiled back and placed her bag pack into the storage space.

 

Then she took off her T shirt in a coquettish way.

 

This made hakim gulp down his saliva looking at the revealed part of her swimsuit.

 

Her swimsuit only covered her nipples patches and completely revealed her tits.

 

Looking at the expression of hakim Mohini was very satisfied and asked in a coquettish voice.

 

“Senior Hakim, can you tell me if there are any important points that I should mind in the fantasy world for testing.

 

I am just a lonely woman that can hardly live back on earth.

 

I might die in the fantasy world so please give me your advice senior….”

 

Mohini spoke as she placed her hands on the bulged crotch of hakim with a lewd smile.

 

“Oh such a good junior, I will give you advice on what needed after you let the senior play with you for a little while.

 

You don’t have to worry about becoming last entering the portal there as the test starts only after all the people that are being tested enter the portal.

 

Till then they will just be in the suspended animation state.

 

Also spending an entire year in the fantasy world is only 1 second in the real world.

 

So don’t worry about anything and let us have some play.

 

Well that is if you are really willing to respect you senior here.

 

Mohini smiled and pulled down her swimsuit revealing her tits completely.

 

Hakim came to her and started to madly ravage her tits and suck on them.

 

Mohini moaned in her sweet coquettish voice feeling the pleasure.

 

Soon her pants were pulled down and her swimsuit was removed completely letting Mohini stand there completely naked.

 

She was placed on the high raised platform and was fucked by the big black dick of hakim.

 

Mohini gave him a blow job combined with a tit fuck and swallowed the first load of cum.

 

Then she let him fuck her pussy till her eyes rolled back with multiple orgasms and squirts leaving the place damp from her love juices.

 

She has a creamy pie with cum flowing out of her pussy as soon as the big black dick was pulled out.

 

The big black man panted a little with a satisfied expression and slapped on the ass of Mohini to wake her up from her knock out state.

 

“Little bitch, since you asked me for advice and even gave me such a great meeting gift, I will tell you some important points.

 

 

The entrance test is the place you can earn most rewards or to be precise you can earn most of the military merit and chaos points.

 

If you were able to find an artifact then it is even better.

 

Make sure to get as much as gold or valuables as possible which can be turned into chaos points.

 

But you have to earn it or get it through contract of equal exchange.

 

This way the exchange rate will be higher.

 

If you steal or threaten with witnesses the money then you will lose much as the exchange rates become reduced based on your difficulty setting and some other things.

 

Also the more you change the plot and the more you explore each character the higher the task rewards you can get.

 

There will be side tasks and special tasks that can be triggered through the interaction that can get you loads of rewards.

 

I hope you can come back alive, bitch, so that I can fuck you again.”

 

Mohini simply thanked him buy cleaning his dick of her cum and swallowing the entire thing with a slut like expression.

 

After that she dressed up again and moved towards the portal.

 

When she was about to step into the portal Hakim asked.

 

“By the way, bitch, what is your name?”

 

Mohini turned back for a moment and said.

 

“Well since you are also from the earth you should have heard about me.

 

They call me the innocent bitch among the mercenaries and you should have watched some of the porn movies that I acted before with the same screen title….”

 

After saying these words Mohini entered the portal leaving behind the dumbfounded hakim with a honored expression.

 

“Fuck, did I just fuck the mercenary queen the innocent bitch.

 

No wonder I felt her face familiar.

 

I used to jack of few years ago looking at her porn movies.

 

I have never expected to be able to fuck her.

 

But I heard that she would steal something from everyone that fucks her.

 

I don’t know what I lost as everything on my body was still intact.

 

Wait, where is my ring?

 

How can she steal an item equipped by the player?

 

Fuck, that ring was very expensive and has special healing properties.

 

Well, there goes my 10 thousand chaos points, but the price is appropriate as she is a high class bitch back on earth.

 

Should I inform about her back to the group.

 

We can capture her and play with her as we please.

 

Since she has just entered the real world she will be very weak compared to us veteran players

 

Sigh, she is known for her disguise and I am sure that she will slip from the net when the hundreds of players appear in the beginner’s town after the testing.

 

Also she is known for her keeping grudges.

 

It is better to keep away from her and find a chance to cooperate with her.

 

Then I might get a chance to fuck her again…..”

 

The big black man is floating in his thoughts on what to do with the information he got just now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 30 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

49